I'm a sucker for you

Started by Brayden Smith, Mar 09, 2020, 04:20 PM

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"
Are you texting me right now? Hahaha!

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
This is the only way to get you for more than 3 minutes 😭

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Yeah... I don't know what happened but this thing has blown up...

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I don't think you ever foresaw this in your visions huh?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Oh well
We did have all those other lives to be alone together...

We can sacrifice one for the people we love. :)

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
We do love them.
But if they love us they'll let us have some time to ourselves.

Eventually....

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Is it because we're new? They can't get enough of us? It's our honeymoon period with everyone here! Hahaha
We have to wait until they get tired of us...

But I'll never get tired of you Jack. :) Not in a million lifetimes.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Maybe. Haha!

They need lives of their own. And honeymoons of their own.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
It seems like they're honeymooning with us...

Also you know you're extremely distracting
When you look at me like that

*looks at him from across the courtyard*

Put those eyes away, Prince Jack

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I can't help it.
Do you want me to stop looking at you?
Hm?

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
If you can't help it, then how can you also stop? :P

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I could stop looking at you.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Hm.

*waves and smiles at him from across the way*

😋

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D