I'm a sucker for you

Started by Brayden Smith, Mar 09, 2020, 04:20 PM

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
And that was when we'd just met, too!

But really even though we were strangers, we'd already had hundreds of years together. It's still so
Bizarre to think of it that way

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"
Yeah it is.
I don't know if we're supposed to remember.
Are we? Is that a normal thing for fae?

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Most people don't talk about their past lives do they? Or if they do we call them crazy and lock them up.

I'm starting to think these memories were unlocked by me
Or past me or
Some version of me that left one lock open, knowing that one day we'd break through

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
So even this was meant to happen?
Kinda takes the fun out of life, doesn't it?

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Like everything is scripted? Haha I guess

But also maybe not
Maybe past me was hoping one of
The future Braydens would figure this out, he just didn't know which one

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
You are. We are. We're figuring it out.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I am
The chosen Brayden 😆

That makes you my chosen Jack

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Well, I was always the chosen one. ;)

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Ahhh that unbridled Harvard brand confidence! :P

You are my chosen Jack
Forever

There may be other Jacks, but my Jack is the greatest Jack of all time

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Damn straight.
The us we are now will always be the best us. ;)

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D