I'm a sucker for you

Started by Brayden Smith, Mar 09, 2020, 04:20 PM

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Ah
I

No that's true you did walk in like you owned the school

I didn't think you'd even noticed me haha

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"
That's because I didn't want you to.
Remember, I didn't want a relationship.
For obvious reasons that aren't a thing anymore.

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I'm sorry you had to carry that with you for so long Jack

You're not having any more blackouts are you? The nightmares? Are they still bad?

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
No blackouts!

I'm not sure if I'll ever not have nightmares, it's kinda stuck with me.
But they're more bearable

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I'm so sorry

If only I was stronger or if I knew more about closing off your dreams to him...

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
It's okay, B.
I think I'd be more worried if it didn't bother me, you know?

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
But you're suffering for someone else's actions.. It doesn't seem very fair to me.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
No... it doesn't seem fair but what can we do about it? :(

Do you think he can still enter my dreams?
I don't know if I've properly shut him out or not, I don't know what I'm doing.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Do you think maybe
We can give their families some closure? Maybe it would ease the guilt if we could meet the families and talk to them... tell them enough to let them know that
Those young men will be avenged

I've been thinking about the dream thing
How he can dream walk like me

I think he could be one of my relatives, as weird as that is to say. Or at least part of my house in the fae kingdom.

And if I can find out more about him, I could maybe find a way to counter him. We won't know if he can still enter your dreams until he tries again but I don't want to wait for that to happen!

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I... I don't know. Doesn't that feel like a bad idea? To go up to mourning and people and tell them the truth?
They probably won't even believe it. I know I wouldn't, in their place...

You can't be related to Keith. You two couldn't be ANY more different!

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Is it better to be kept in the dark and not know who's responsible? We don't have to tell them all of it. Just enough to give thenn hope for justice being served.

We could be related by our powers.  It sounds like we share a number of similar powers. That can't be coincidence...

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Well... no.

But...

I don't really...
I just want to leave it behind me.

And maybe you are, but do you really want to know that?

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
How will you leave it behind you when you keep having nightmares? That's what we're talking about here right? Getting to the root of them?

If he's part of my house
If he's related to me

It's my duty to stop him. I'm responsible for keeping him from hurting others.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I don't know, B. I don't like it.

I don't like any of it.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I know Jack. I don't like it any more than you do but this

It's not going away on it's own. We'll have to deal with it eventually if any of us want to move on and have a chance at a normal life.

I want a family with you. I want what's in that vision to come true, but we can't have it with all of this hanging over our heads.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D