I'm a sucker for you

Started by Brayden Smith, Mar 09, 2020, 04:20 PM

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"
But you know I can't.  :kissu:

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Haha I can't either

Can't stop looking at you, not
Not at myself
That sounded very bad

...you know what I meant!

*hides behind tree*

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Hahaha!
Oh I knew what you meant. I've seen you posing.

/he knows damn well he doesn't lmao/

I miss you.
All the way over there.

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I
No I'm not
I don't, really I
don't pose...

*pokes head out from behind the tree*

I miss you too
But if I go over there, we won't get anything done

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
That was flirting, Smith.

And I know but what if I don't care if we don't get anything done?

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I
Knew that
I was testing you
To see if you knew
Ripley

*hides behind tree again* 😳

Certain other people might be disappointed though...
Certain people who don't seem to like you talking to Ken

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Who, Niall? Is he the only one still wanting to play? :3

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
I think Raf also wanted to play haha
And maybe me... :P

Wonder if he's doing all right with Rhys
Should we go check on them?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
You think they've killed each other or something? D:

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
It's been awfully quiet...

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Maybe you should take a look.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Yeah

I'd hate to see Raf heartbroken again, or Rhys hurt

Poor things, it's not easy to be young and in love, is it?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
It's not easy being 30 and in love.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Haha that's quite true but knowing that we've already made this work before helps take the edge off

I guess it's not quite so easy for anyone. I used to think I'd never find my soul mate and then

One day you literally fell out of the sky 😊

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I did not. I walked into your school like a queen and you couldn't take your eyes off me. ;)

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D