G

Will I Ever Find Friends?

Started by Giovanni Chang, Apr 19, 2018, 01:04 AM

Giovanni Chang

Giovanni had a day off from work, not really - he just called in pretending to be sick. He hated waiting around for his brother to get home so he could pick on him so he went out.

"What kind of trouble can I get into today?" He said to himself, smiling devilishly.

Looking around, he smiled more and went to cause trouble at a near by park. Setting dogs loose, scaring little kids. Gio really didn't care about the screaming people. It was all for his entertainment.

• My heart will be blacker than your eyes
  • Knight
  • 197 posts
  • when I'm through with you
  • 6'0"
A celestial. Bongju knew one of those when he saw one. One minute he was sitting on a park bench with his arms wrapped around his knees and the next he was watching that celestial with his eyes narrowed. It wasn't the celestial that Bongju knew but it was still a celestial. Thus far, he had no luck getting anybody to aid him. Maybe this one would. He looked like too nice for this world, although Bongju wasn't that trusting of celestials in general. He wondered if a celestial could break the spell placed on him. No witches had been able to.

Bongju slid off the bench and he shadowed the celestial for a moment, trying to figure out what it was that he was doing at the park. Hands behind his back, he watched the celestial with a somber expression.

"Are you looking for someone?"

Giovanni Chang

Gio snorted at the random guy, "Looking for someone? No, I'm just looking to cause trouble." He answered, stopping for a second he looked at the guy. "Who are you and why are you following me? If I owe you money, sorry pal I don't got it." A girl on a bicycle was coming his way and a smirk came to his  lips, "Fun coming up." He whispered.

As soon as the female came into arms reach, he reached out and grabbed one of the handles - making her swerve and crash into a lamp pole. Gio then burst out laughing, falling onto the ground.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"Am I following you...?"

He raised his eyebrows slightly when the celestial gave him the brush off. All right, so maybe all celestials were righteous jerks who had no time for a thing like a yin. Frowning, Bongju watched the celestial harass a girl (did he know her? why was he bothering her and how was that fun?). The celestial seemed like he was off his meds, the way he laughed while the girl screamed and cried.

"What are you doing?"

Bongju couldn't help the girl up--he would only end up deteriorating. But he did go over to see if she was all right while the celestial laughed like a cartoon hyena.

Giovanni Chang

"What am I...I'm having fun. What does it look like?" He soon got to his feet, wiping the tears that fell as he laughed. "That was a rhetorical question, don't answer that."

He dusted himself off and sighed, holding his stomach and looking around again. "What can I do now?" he mumbled as his eyes scanned the area. "Ooh, let's take out road signs!" Gio started running around, pulling out or switching signs, "Let's see how the people react to the sudden change."

"Can I help you with something?" He directed at the male, "What I mean to say is, are you lost?"

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
If Bongju didn't know that he was facing a celestial, he would have wondered how somebody that looked like him could possibly pull those signs out of the ground. As it happened, he did know what he was faced with... at least partially. He'd never met one with such a... mischievous side. Bongju stepped aside while all the sign switching was happening, not altogether concerned about what happened to the humans.

"I'm not lost," Bongju assured him. "What are you, some agent of chaos?"

Giovanni Chang

Giovanni paused and chuckled, "Agent of Chaos... That has a nice ring to it." He gave the guy props for his creativity. "But no, I just like to cause trouble. I need to get my kicks somehow when my brother's at work and when they don't need me down at the station."

It was weird that Gio loved breaking the law when he himself, was a rookie officer. He was being trained to follow and respect the law - he may be wanting to pursue a career in law enforcement but he was also never going to change his mischievous way of life. They'd just have to accept that.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"It fits, doesn't it?" He thought a guy like this one was definitely an agent of chaos. Causing trouble was one of their M.O.s, wasn't it? A celestial that wanted to cause trouble... it wasn't a stretch of the imagination. People tended to think of "angels"--what normal people thought celestials were--as good, kind, cherubic. When they imagined them, they were blond, blue-eyed, white winged creatures of unbelievable generosity and charity.

The truth could hardly be farther from that vision, at least in Bongju's experience.

"The station?" Bongju echoed. "What station?"

Surely he didn't mean police station. Bus station perhaps?

Giovanni Chang

He nodded with a crooked smile, "It does."

Gio looked over at the male and blinked "The police station?" He sounded a bit confused and lifted a brow, "I'm a rookie officer." He added as he finished his mission.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"You?"

The word came out before he thought. Even after it came out, he didn't regret it. Honestly, he had a hard time imagining somebody so impish in the role of police officer. Ah. Rookie. Still... how?! Did he act innocent on the job? All right, that he could imagine. So that was his game. Get close to law enforcement... look like the picture of innocence, but cause trouble when they weren't looking. And who would believe a shadow of a person like Bongju if he ever ratted this guy out?

He lifted his chin slightly, eyes hooded.

"Hard to believe..." He might as well come out with it. "I know what you really are."

Giovanni Chang

"I get that but it's not what it looks like. I actually do respect the law, I just love to cause trouble as well." Gio tried to explain his reasoning but knew he wasn't doing a really good job.

His brows furrowed and he stepped closer to the guy, "Do you? Tell me, what do you THINK I am?"

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
Bongju stood his ground and didn't flinch away but he did tighten his hands into fists. He watched the celestial step toward him. Dangerous. He said one thing but Bongju felt another. He stared back at the celestial. A challenge? Or a genuine question. No. No. He had to know. So he took a step forward, toward the celestial.

"Celestial. I can sense it."

Giovanni Chang

"Oh can you? What makes you so sure that that's what I am?" Giovanni narrowed his eyes at the guy and cocked his head slightly, "You seem confident in your answer." He added.

Running a hand through his hair, he sighed lightly growing a bit bored but decided this was better than looking for his brother or doing something else. Maybe he could scare the guy.

Giovanni loved a challenge, it seemed this guy wouldn't scare easily but he sure as hell was going to try.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"Because," he said slowly as he raised a sleeve up to reveal the ugly bruises and marks beneath. They were the signs of decay that came from another supernatural creature. One that was inexplicably linked to the other.

"I'm yin."

Giovanni Chang

"Yin?" Gio rose a brow and looked at the marks on his skin and looked at him in the eyes again. "Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't pay attention to things I don't find important but a yin, isn't that a kind of zombie or undead person that's bound to a celestial?"

His face then showed slight horror or disapproval, "Please tell me you're not bound to me... I can't deal with something like that, I'd rather not be bound to someone I don't know and there being a possibility of me dying if you get your heart ripped out."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D