G

Will I Ever Find Friends?

Started by Giovanni Chang, Apr 19, 2018, 01:04 AM

Giovanni Chang

"Uh yeah." Gio nodded and started walking. He wasn't ready to visit his brother at work, he may be doing something important.

"I don't know if he'll be free but I guess it doesn't hurt to check." He added and looked around as they walked. It was kind of awkward for him to actually have someone to talk to, even if the person was sort of using him.

• My heart will be blacker than your eyes
  • Knight
  • 197 posts
  • when I'm through with you
  • 6'0"
"If he's not, we'll wait."

Bongju slid his hands into his pockets. He was quiet most of the way, his gaze tracking the streets as they walked. When he saw the sign for Orange, he turned onto it. The animal hospital was nearby. As they approached, a woman left with a happy looking herding dog. Bongju used to love animals. Now he just skirted away from it as it turned toward him and bared its teeth. The woman apologize. Bongju just shrugged and opened the door to the animal hospital.

"What's his name?" he asked Gio. The brother.

Giovanni Chang

"His name is J.D." He said and looked around, going to the desk. The female looked up and suddenly got scared, his brother must talk about him a lot. "Is J.D. free?" He asked, "I'm not going to hurt anyone.
"

He rolled his eyes when she used the intercom to call J.D. He came to the front and seemed confused "Gio, what are you doing here? Who's your friend?"

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
Bongju looked away from the woman behind the counter. He didn't have time to make friends with this woman. There was a point to this visit and it revolved around J.D., the brother of a Celestial. Somebody that might have answers. Somebody that might have a course of relief for Bongju. Just knowing that made him all the more impatient to meet him. He was about to ask if he was even there when another person approached, likely the brother Gio had spoken of. Slowly, he bowed his head.

"Ahn Bongju. Can we go somewhere to speak privately?"

Giovanni Chang

"Nice to meet you." J.D. was drying his hands as he nodded lightly. He slightly tilted his head at the male's request, "Privately?" He rose a brow in slight confusion, eyes darting from Gio to the other male. "You getting other people involved in your pranks now G? I told you if you must prank me, do it at home. Your pranks tend to get violent and I have a lot of patients and their owners here, and I don't want anyone getting hurt."

Gio crossed his arms and scoffed, "This isn't some prank Dakari, Bongju really needs to talk to you. If I thought I could help him I would have done it by now." He had used J.D.s middle name, knowing he hated when he used one of his real names.

"You? Helping someone because you actually want to? Now I know this is a prank." He laughed and was about to call in his next appointment when Giovanni gripped his arm.

"He needs help J, I don't fully understand why when though his explained it to me, but what do know is he wants out and needs one of us to help; you're his best bet, you know more than I do."

J.D. sighed and looked at Bongju, "Follow me to my office."

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
Silently, Bongju watched the exchange between brothers. It seemed his relationship with his Celestial was not so different from that of two brothers, then. Only there was no sense of desperation between these two. And he was sure nobody had gone mad. Bongju felt like he was on the verge of madness again--he could feel it, throbbing in the back of his eyes and his skull, the tightness in his muscles, the way he wanted to scream but had to do everything in his willpower to remain calm. Quiet.

He followed J.D. into his office, still remaining silent until they were no longer in front of snooping receptionists and waiting clients.

"I'm a yin," he said almost immediately after the door closed behind them. "And you're a celestial. I need you to help me sever the bond between myself and my celestial."

Giovanni Chang

J.D. turned in shock, sever the bond? "That would be painful, are you sure you'd want to do that? I've read about it and found experimental ways to do it but that's what they are, experiments. It could end in death." He looked over at his brother, "Where did you find this guy?"

Giovanni rolled his eyes, "He saw me causing trouble and asked for help." He replied. "Come on man."

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"Because I knew you were a celestial," Bongju said flatly. Otherwise he probably would have looked in the other direction. As it was, it turned out beneficial for him to run into the troublemaker. At least, if J.D. turned out to know what he was talking about. Bongju took a step forward, then raised his oversized sweater to show the disgusting purple blotches and bruises that had formed on his body in the years apart from his celestial.

"My celestial partner won't unbind me. He won't destroy me. But he won't stay with me, either. I welcome death so if you know how to do this, then let's do it."

Giovanni Chang

"If you're willing to go through with it then I'll see what I can do." J.D. said, "We'll have to do it at our house though." He added.

Gio nodded and looked at Bongju, "Does 8 work for you? We can do it tonight or whenever you want just let us know and we'll...or he'll get everything ready." He added to his brothers reply, knowing it'd probably be a good addition.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"Tonight," he said quickly. He didn't want to wait any longer. If they had the method to break this damned link then now was the time to do it. Bongju was so tired. He was so tired of being emotionally drained, of longing for something that apparently was no longer there. He had wandered long enough. Even the idea of seeing the end now was comforting. He was so close...

"I'll meet you at eight," he agreed. "Just give me the address."

Giovanni Chang

Gio grabbed a pen and paper, writing their address down and giving it to him, "tonight it is then." He looked at his brother, who, sighed.

"Guess we'd better head home Gio." J.D. replied and opened his office door for the others.

• Commit Crimes, Send Bobs
  • Admin
  • 1,444 posts
  • Total Trash Mammal
  • 5'5"
(Do you want to fast forward or start a new thread?)

"One last game over."

Kase

(Um... I think we can just fast forward.)

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
Here it was. Five minutes away from eight and he was standing outside the address that had been given to him by the Chang brothers. His hands shook in their pockets as he leaned against the tree across the street. He bowed his head, closed his eyes, and he projected his thought strongly toward Gabriel, hoping he would catch it. Knowing he would, even if he didn't deign to respond.

Then he pushed away from the tree without waiting for a response, starting up the path and to the front door. He hesitated for only a few seconds before he knocked, mouth dry.

Maybe this was it. Maybe this was the end.

Giovanni Chang

In the house, J.D. was just finishing with getting everything ready for what they were about to do. And he prayed everything went well, otherwise they'd have a death on their hands.

Hearing the knock, Giovanni went and answered the door "Come in." He said and stepped aside to let Bongju in, "You're ready for this right? You're willing to take the consequences?"

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D