Look, don't go out there and be the old you

Started by Jack Ripley, Aug 20, 2020, 05:46 PM

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
It's a mirror... thing...

Look, never mind about that!

Are you okay?!

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Y-yeah I'm... I'm as good as I can be...

*dazed*

Did

Did you do something with your hair?

*walks closer*

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I put a hat on it. *laughs but its kinda moon brain laughter*

I've been kind of a mess without you.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
*Similar delirious laughter*

I've... been kind of a mess without you, too. It's weird being here, with no one to talk to but another me.

Are you okay, Jack? Are you safe?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Yeah of course. I'm fine. I'm safe. Not touching the liquor.

Actually though...

I'm not okay. Safe maybe. But there's a...

I feel empty without you.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Right now I'd even take Marge's constant supervision if it meant being together with you. *soft but sad laugh*

Jack

I love you. Please don't give up. I know you're strong enough to get through this.

Even if-if I don't make it out.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Jack...

Okay. I...

Anyway are you eating? Are you keeping your strength up?

The other... me and I are making a new soup recipe... haha...

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"

I'm not going to tell Margie about that.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Haha.... she has a thing for your soup.

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Oh...

She misses me, doesn't she? Tell her I miss her too. I miss everyone.

Are they doing all right? Your brothers...? You can't let Niall into the liquor cabinet Jack, I hope someone's been keeping an eye on him. And Rhys needs to stay off his feet and nurse his back, he hasn't been moving around too much, has he? Is everyone eating properly and getting enough rest?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Of course she does.

Bee... Everybody you've touched in your life misses you. And I don't mean physically, so don't take it like that. I mean, you've touched a lot of lives... It's hard to put it into words. You're even worrying about them when you should be more worried about yourself right now!

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D