Look, don't go out there and be the old you

Started by Jack Ripley, Aug 20, 2020, 05:46 PM

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I think she's going after it right now, actually.

• Everything's so small when you're on top of the world, It's hard to understand what's still yet to unfold, Pretending to be who you're not is a waste of what you've got
  • Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
Jack

Jack you have to help her! I know Marge is a miracle-worker but... what if something happens?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I know I know!

I guess this means goodbye for now.
FOR NOW, B.
Hear me?

• Rook
  • 579 posts
  • 5'9
For now. I know Jack.

Go help Marge, I'll be fine here.

I love you Jack. Be safe!

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I love you too.....

I'll be here. We'll fix this.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D