D

Game Night, Calm Night

Started by Derrick Gabriel, Feb 01, 2019, 12:07 AM

Derrick Gabriel

Derrick was bored. His classes today had been dull beyond belief and this one was no exception. This day needed a boost from Mario Kart. So he decided to get Gio to come over for a game night. Derrick typed up a quick text.

"Game night - yay or nay?"

K

Giovanni Chang

Gio sighed, he'd just got home from a long day at work and he'd sat down on the couch when his phone went off. He groaned not wanting to check it but did anyways, he read the text and chuckled while texting back:

Um, that's going to be a yay. I fucking need it right now.

Derrick Gabriel

"Sweet"

That's all Derrick needed but... this class was boring and Gio was his friend so. Also, he was going to annihilate Gio in Mario Kart later. Better to get him in a good mood for that.

"Wanna talk about it? :nosy:"

Giovanni Chang

Not right now, aren't you busy? Like in class?

He shook his head as he hit send, "Such a bad student. I wouldn't be surprised if he fails." He said to himself.

Derrick Gabriel

"It's just calculus. Besides, what's the worse that can happen? I crash a plane. That happens all the time. :horror: So, tell me."

Derrick is usually diligent but he can't handle this basic stuff. He knows he can do it no problem so his brain refuses to pay attention.

Giovanni Chang

Remind me to never get into a plane with you. It was just a long day at work.

He replied and sighed, leaning back in his seat.

Derrick Gabriel

"It's going to be a while until I'm let anyone near a plane so I think you're fine. Were people being mean to you again? Or was it your weird 'friend'?"

That strange guy Gio brought to the arcade was entertaining in his own strange way. That being said, Derrick didn't trust him for a second.

Giovanni Chang

He laughed, weird wasn't the right word to describe Seb.

I just got yelled at for something I didn't do but because I'm a troublemaker they automatically assume it was me. Now focus in your class or I'm cancelling this game night.

Derrick Gabriel

"Then don't be a troublemaker and they'll stop yelling at you. Simple. :bang:"

Derrick looked up at class - it was just some basic function topics. Too easy. And he doesn't mind getting Gio's mind off the job.

"You won't cancel. You can't say no to Mario Kart. It would save you from the embarrassment of losing. :spin:"

Giovanni Chang

But being a trouble maker is in my nature. That's it, I'm kicking your ass this time!

He never liked how easily Derrick could get under his skin or annoy him.

Derrick Gabriel

Too easy. Derrick didn't do it out of malice. Sometimes Gio needed a push to enjoy himself.

"You can sure try. Just be ready for me to blue shell you to the back of the line."

Giovanni Chang

How. Dare. You threaten me like that! I thought we were friends 😭

Gio nearly threw his phone, but stopped before he could launch it.

Derrick Gabriel

"We are friends. That doesn't mean I let you win. You're going to have to do it fair and square."

Derrick was sure Gio was fuming at the other end. He's very touchy.

"By the way, I wanted to ask - did you tell your weird friend where I live?"

Giovanni Chang

That's exactly what it means! Come on Rick get with the program!

Gio nearly went limp at the first text, "He's going to be the death of me..."

Dear God no! Why? Don't tell me he showed up at your place?!

Derrick Gabriel

Derrick held back a laugh. That's Gio all right - all about winning at all cost.

"Yeah, that's not happening. But I will let you pick the food for tonight. Let's call it a compromise. You can practice the concept."

Oh... maybe he shouldn't have said anything.

"No, but he sent me a package with a very strange and personal questionnaire. And a gift card to a massage with a happy ending as compensation. So, nothing bad, I think."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D