D

Game Night, Calm Night

Started by Derrick Gabriel, Feb 01, 2019, 12:07 AM

Giovanni Chang

Fine, I'll pick the food but you're still not winning...practice for what?

Gio groaned, and ran a hand over his face.

That's It, I'm shooting him the next time I see him. Happy ending? Meaning what? Damn it Seb!

Derrick Gabriel

Derrick wasn't sure if Gio really didn't know or if he was playing.

"Practice for you to be more respectful of other people... besides me."

This had been a pretty OK chat for a class room up until this point. Derrick shifted in his seat, not sure how to respond at first.

"If you want to know, you should Google it or ask your friend. I'm not explaining that. And it's fine. I got a laugh out of it. Let's keep the gun holstered."

Giovanni Chang

I am respectful! It's not my fault people are annoying.

He blinked and tried to think of what it could mean, nothing was coming to him.

Just tell me. I'm not asking him shit.

Derrick Gabriel

"Are you sure about that?"

Well, this conversation was not one Derrick wanted to have but whatever. It's not like he was doing anything important.

"OK. So... it's a very thorough massage, including the private parts."

Giovanni Chang

Yes I'm sure.

He waited for him to answer and tilted his head when he did.

Meaning? A hand job? A blow job? Full on sex? Come in man why are you afraid to talk about something like that, I thought you had a ton of girls under your belt?

Derrick Gabriel

Derrick didn't want to have this conversation with Gio, at least not while class was in session... but then again, why not?

"I'm not saying you are wrong but I don't know how these things work. I've never had to pay anyone for sex. I'm guessing whatever the client wants. Also, depends on if it's a male or female masseuse. Each have their benefits if you want to call it that. I could always give the gift card to you and then you can find out for yourself."

Giovanni Chang

Why was Derrick acting so innocent? He was usually a weird but subtle person, he seemed...shy right now.

Wait why me? Why can't you do it then just tell me about it? Is it a two for one or just a one person thing? I'll go with you if it's a two for one, it's been...a long time since...never mind.

Derrick Gabriel

OK. So they are having this conversation now. It's weird but Derrick wasn't sure why. Like something tugging at his thoughts. Not that it matters.

"Are you trying to get laid? There are easier ways than a massage sex parlor. And what brought this on?"

Giovanni Chang

Gio sighed, not wanting to talk about this anymore.

I wouldn't mind. My friend keeps trying to convince me to get laid, with a guy even though he knows that's not my style. Easier ways? Like getting drunk and doing it with a stranger? Or getting high?

Derrick Gabriel

People have sex. It's not weird. But this... this was weird and Derrick couldn't figure out why.

"If you just want to do it for the sake of doing it, sure. Get drunk. Smoke some weed. Not at the same time, of course. Are you even allowed to smoke weed as a cop?"

Giovanni Chang

What they don't know won't hurt.

Gio scratched his head, sighing and popping his neck.

To be honest, I'd rather do it with someone that actually means something to me.

Derrick Gabriel

"And why exactly why do you want to be a cop?"

Gio is such a strange person. He seems to be a living contradiction. That's what makes him fun.

"Well, then you have the answer to your problem. Your weird friend can take a seat. You decided when to do it. Don't let him get to you."

Giovanni Chang

Because I like to arrest people.

He laughed to himself.

I don't know man. I don't seem to attract anyone, besides you haha you don't seem to be bothered by my awesomeness

Derrick Gabriel

"Just arrest them? Or to handcuff them? Because that might be a sign of something else."

Awesome wasn't exactly how Derrick would describe Gio but the sentiment was true. Even he noticed how people tended to avoid Gio. While they moved away, Derrick moved closer. And he had never been the kind of guy to try to stand out in any way.

"You do come off a bit strong. Most people can't handle it. I don't mind it. I guess you need to find someone who can step up to you. Or you can dial it down until they are close enough and can't escape. Then release your authentic-self. Like what I do in Mario Kart when I beat you. :gtfo:"

Giovanni Chang

Both. Why do you think it's some kind of kink?  :horror:

He scoffed and pouted to himself.

Hey man, not cool. I shouldn't have to hide the real me, if someone doesn't like who I am then oh well. Is that what you see it as? Because I call that cheating.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D