It won't be pretty when the lights come back

Started by Shimizu Susumu, Aug 02, 2017, 09:38 PM

• This is reality wake up from your dream
  • Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
The music thumped so hard that Susu's heart beat in time with it. It felt like the music itself was a part of his body, running through his veins like an electric heartbeat. He breathed in the scent of deodorant and sweat as the people around him raised their arms and twisted their hips. A woman threw her head back and sang along at the top of her lungs.

Susu forced a little half smile as he squeezed past her. Her elbow grazed his side but she didn't seem to notice. Susu narrowed his eyes and scanned the area.

Where the hell are you?

He tried calling several times but the bastard wasn't picking up. Typical Liam. He just took off and did whatever the fuck he wanted half the time. Then a sound--a familiar shouting something vulgar to a nearby woman. Susu twisted on his heel and turned to see Liam harassing some female.

Swiftly, Susu made his way through throngs of people to grasp onto Liam's arm and pull him closer to him and away from the woman.

"What are you doing?" Susu hissed into his ear.

Liam Shin

Liam slipped away to the bathroom so he could shoot up without Susu knowing. He would kill him if he knew he was using. It's not like Liam didn't use drugs and Susu was in the dark but when it came to hardcore drugs like heroin Susu was going to freak the fuck out. So Liam has kept it from him. It had only been about a month when he got into it. He was with his other dealers and they pushed him to try it and ever since then he hasn't been able to put the needle down.

As his arm was pulled he quickly turned around eyes glazed over, "What the fuck, Susu can't you see I am trying to score some?" Liam pulled his arm back aggressively he was in a state of euphoria before he was pulled out of from his good friend.

The way this drug made him feel was unexplainable but it was amazing, all but the comedown. It was like death was knocking on his door if he didn't shoot up in time. "Dance with me Susu he said quickly forgetting he was even talking with someone else or that he was even mad. He looked up to Susu, "We're here to party right?"

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
"Score what exactly?" Susumu asked sourly. The girl that his friend had been dancing with looked like a two dollar hooker--excuse the language. But it was pretty obvious that she hooked for money and Susumu was pretty sure that Liam could do better than that... he was just too lazy to try some nights.

Like when he was on drugs, for example. That was when everything went down the drain--all of his self respect, all of his dignity, and... what did he expect, really? Liam was a dealer and he was pretty heavy in the business. It was only a matter of time before he started dipping his fingers in the merchandise himself.

Susumu disliked it--he'd prefer murdering somebody than watching them get all cracked out and OD.

"Not the way you're partying."

Susumu reached out and turned Liam's arm over. Clear as day--track marks.

"Liam!" He swore in Japanese under his breath.

Liam Shin

"I am looking for a companion, can"t you see!" He said as he pulled on the bitches arm. He was so fucked up and this bitch knew it and she was trying to score some tar not him but was willing to sleep with him for it.

He was happy and feeling what the drugs and alcohol did to his body. He wanted to dance the music was bumping. He started to shack his hips and move his feet. When Susu turned his arm around to look at them, he pulled away so he couldn't get a good look. If Susu looked well enough he might see some scarring. Covering his marks with his other hand he said, "It's not like that." with a cheeky smile.

"Let's go~" He pulled on his arms to drag him into the crowd to dance.

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
Liam was always looking for a companion. It was like he was on a never-ending search for The One or something, like he couldn't be happy with life until he had that one person who could fill that void inside him. Susumu wished he could tell him there was no such thing. As far as he'd ever seen, a person like that could never exist, not for Liam, not for Susumu, not for anyone.

But he was the anti-romantic, so he didn't see the world the same way that Liam did.

"No--" but even as he was saying it, Liam was pulling him out onto the dance floor alongside the other raving weirdos.

"This isn't what I wanted to do with my day off..."

Liam Shin

Liam was not going to take no, for an answer. "What would you be doing then?" He asked as he danced, the beat was great and the music felt like it was alive, coursing through him. Susu already knew he was high so he didn't need to hide it anymore. Not like he could hide much from Susu.

Liam was hanging all over Susu while he danced trying to get him in the mood to party but he could see it was not working. But he was not going to let him kill his mood or his high. His thoughts were all over the place but all he wanted to do was enjoy what he was feeling, he felt like he was untouchable and unstoppable he was on top of the world. He hadn't felt this good in a long time he loved the way it felt it was a rush.

Susu was not into drugs so trying to explain to him pointless. He was just going to tell him that he needed to approach life with a clean mind especially in their line of work. Liam wouldn't listen and do as he pleased he always did.

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
"Read," he said immediately. "Research. Magic."

Anything but this whole clubbing business. This is where Liam always shone but Susumu disliked the atmosphere. Really, he liked peace and quiet and preferred to be a homebody. Meanwhile, Liam was the absolute opposite. How they ever got together was a mystery to him--especially since Liam was talking about scoring and landing other people.

Susumu wasn't really into that sharing thing.

"We should go before you do something stupid."

Liam Shin

"How about you read me?" Liam said as he wrapped his arms around Susu's neck. He was almost on his tippy toes due to the height difference. "What am I wanting from you right now?" Liam looked up to Susu and gave him the eyes. Yes, he was wanting some of that ass. Seeing that he was high as fuck Susu was going to give him the cold shoulder.

"I'll only go home if you give me what I want." He was still hanging on to Susu mostly to keep himself upright. "And no holding out on me!" He almost yelled.

Liam was having a hard time and he felt like a wedge had been put between Susu and himself. He ran to drugs rather than his partner and lover. If Susu wasn't so chill the two would have been over long ago. It seemed like it was Liam the was always slipping up when Susu was being faithful.

Dancing to the music he rubbed his body against Susu's but he didn't look at all interested. And this was the very reason he ran to others. "I need some wild in my life can you just give it to me?" He almost begged Susu. He was going to blame him if he cheated on him again for doing this to him. He knew what he needed but didn't want to give it up.

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
Susumu gave Liam a sour look. He didn't need to read him--Liam was an open book.

Especially when he was all doped up like he was right now. Hell, he'd even told Susumu to his face that he was looking for a hookup. Sometimes, he didn't know why he stuck around and tolerated Liam's misbehavior. They had only started out as partners in business and somehow ended up falling into bed together. But their relationship--as far as Liam was concerned--was open.

"If you wanted wild, you should have picked somebody else."

Liam Shin

"I picked you." He tried saying but his word ran into each other. Liam was safer going home with Susu rather than some stranger. Plus Susu could take care of him and keep him from being rubbed.

Even though he felt like Susu wanted nothing to do with him at the moment. He wasn't sure is it was the girl or the drug or was it both. Liam just knew he was feeling great at the moment but his eyes were getting heavy. Maybe he did need to go home? Susu would take care of him and not let him hurt himself.

"I need you! Don't be mad at me." He started to plead with Susumu. "We can go home, just take care of me." Liam almost demanded. He was still all over Susu trying to get a reaction from him.

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
"Yeah, yeah," Susumu said, not all that tolerant of Liam's attempts at being needy. Liam knew he hated it when Liam fell off the sober train and yet Susu kept catching him in the act and now there were the girls... It was enough to make him wonder what the hell he was doing with his life.

"Let's just get out of here," he said, letting Liam lean against him if it meant he'd go with him through the club and out the door.

It was something of a feat to move through the stifling crowd but eventually they made it through the side door and out into the infinitely cooler alleyway. There was a couple flirting nearby and a guy with a cigarette further down the alley but other than that, it was just the two of them.

"I parked in the garage," he said, nudging Liam toward the entrance to the alleyway.

Liam Shin

Liam made it outside with the help of Susumu, he stood in the alley way zoning as the cool air hit his sweaty skin. As he was nudged he jumped and snapped out of it. He was still feeling pretty good and he didn't like the way Susu was treating him like a little kid. "You drove here?" He asked with a questioning look on his face. "How did I get here?" He then asked as they made their way to the car.

They made it to the car even though Liam was walking slower than a zombie. If he was more coherent he might see flames forming from Susu's head with how pissed he was with Liam at this very moment. He would shut his and his head felt like it was floating sitting back in his seat he didn't put his seatbelt on but he did kick his shoes off and took his belt off he started to feel trapped with everything he was wearing. "What the fuck! Can we turn some music on?" He started to mess with the stereo till he found a song he liked and he turned it up.

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
Susumu looked over at Liam with a distinctly Unamused expression on his face. Yes, he drove here and he had no idea how his partner got here. It was like working with a teenager, honestly, and Susumu felt as if he'd long passed those days by.

At least Liam could enter the car of his own volition but the second the ignition was turned, he was messing with the radio. Susumu slipped his seatbelt on and then noticed that Liam hadn't followed suit.

"Belt. Now."

Liam Shin

"Really?" He tested Susu before he put the seatbelt on. He looked over at Susu while he drove and gave him a pouty face. "You're still made, I can tell." He had all rights to be mad at him. He could OD on this shit and it was not easy to get off of it. Liam just expected Susu to be there and help him get over it. He didn't really know how much shit he put him through but it was way more than he put out.

"Don't be mad at me" Liam reached his hand over touching Susu's inner thigh sliding his hand up to a more tender part of his body. He had hoped sexy time would make it all better but it was well past makeup sex he had fucked up big time. He was not only shooting up but he was wondering sexually. But he was too fucked up on the drugs to realize Susu had enough of Liam's games.

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
Oh yes, he was still mad. Part of him wished he had just left Liam behind. At the same time, he knew that he couldn't or things would just get worse. Liam wouldn't be stopped; he would just go fuck somebody in the bathroom and catch some disease to pass on to Susumu.

These days, Susu wasn't all that friendly with Liam sexually, it was true. And that was probably why Liam was looking outside their relationship. They'd been together for a while, too and Liam said it himself. He wanted wild. Susu... did not.

"Stop," he said, shifting his legs away from Liam's wandering hand. "I'm driving."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D