It won't be pretty when the lights come back

Started by Shimizu Susumu, Aug 02, 2017, 09:38 PM

Liam Shin

His jaw tightened at Susu's words his eye's narrowed. "What's wrong?" He moved his hand away and folded his arms and sat back in his seat. "Are you tired of me? Am I nothing to you now? I fucked up I know but we can get past this, we always do." He didn't want to have this talk but it was happening.

It was almost like they stayed together for the convenience like it was easier to just stay over splitting up. Liam was unsure when the last time they fucked let alone kissed one another was. They were falling apart and he didn't know how to fix it he was making it worse with the drugs. But the drugs helped him forget there was anything going on, well till now.

It was only a matter of time before Susu found out he was using again he could only avoid him for so long.

• This is reality wake up from your dream
  • Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
"You're not nothing to me," he said, but the tone in which he said it obviously meant that more was to follow. There was only a slight hesitation to his words before he did so, following up with, "I think we need to spend some time apart."

Which was just code for: I want to break up.

It felt like it had been a long time coming. They really did simply stay together for the convenience but these days, even the convenience wasn't there. Susu no longer rolled over and let Liam have his way with him when he came home drunk and drugged out. And Liam was obviously frustrated. He needed something but it wasn't anything Susu could give him.

Liam Shin

"You know I have nowhere to go," Liam yelled, "Just throw me away like I'm trash! I know I fucked up I'll get clean just stop with this." Liam was upset more like pissed. Things were not great but no one has it great. Liam was really hitting rock bottom and Susu leaving him the end of it. With no anchor, things would go from bad to worse.

"Stop the fucking car!" He unbuckled his seatbelt and had his hand on the handle ready to swing the door open. "I am not doing this fucking right now, Let me out!" He was still beltless and shoeless but it didn't register be just wanted out he was running away from the problem he didn't want to talk it out and do the, you have this I have that bull shit.

• This is reality wake up from your dream
  • Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
How many times had Liam said that, though? That he would get clean and go straight? Yeah, so Susumu wasn't much better in regards to certain things--he wasn't a good person by any measure and he used black magic, which also wasn't so great.

But he wanted a real partner in life, not somebody who needed to drug himself to feel normal. It was obvious Susumu wasn't enough for him to fix things.

It hurt knowing that. And it was a nice slap in the face, having Liam shout that he wanted him to stop the car. Gritting his teeth, Susu slammed on the brakes.

"Where are you going to go?"

Liam Shin

"I don't know, why do you fucking care you want nothing to do with me!?" Once the car stopped he jumped out shoeless and started to walk away from the car. He wanted to cry but he was too angry to. His pace was fast he was trying to get away from Susu as fast as he could.

He just needed to run away, away from all of it, life for the most part. His life was not an easy one Susu had comforted him in the past and now he had no one. What he needed now was to get high and forget. He took his phone out to get ahold of one of his dealer friends, Liam deals but not what he was looking for.

Liam was in a dark place and it just got darker, the one person he thought he could count on was leaving him, like the love they shared was nothing. The friendship that bloomed into a relationship was now being torn from him. They couldn't just go back to being friends it never worked that way.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D