You're lost in darkness

Started by Tak Gunji, Aug 02, 2017, 02:17 PM

Moon Chul Soo

Chul Soo handed Elijah some cash and had a driver come get him to take him home after his services. He then walked around the car to Gunji.

"Let me help you to your room." He held his arm out for Gunji to take ahold of. The two walked up the driveway to the front door. Chul Soo opened the door and flipped the lights on.

"I'll draw you a bath," his voice was low, he was relieved Gunji was home but disappointed in himself for letting him go without his back up.

He headed up the right side of the double staircase to the hall bathroom. He started the water then went to Gunji's room and grabbed his robe.

Checking the temperature of the water he shut it off and added some lavender oil to the water.

• angels fall first
  • King
  • 169 posts
  • blood ring leader
  • 6'0"
He nodded as Chul Soo offered to help him to his room. Once he was left alone in the room, he stripped down and looked over his leg. It was healing nicely now that he'd had a blood meal but it was still not fully recovered. The knee was especially brutalized, bright purple and ugly to look at.

Gunji looked up when Chul Soo came into the room, but only to grab his robe and head back into the adjacent bathroom. He raised his brows very slightly, then looked back down at his leg. It would probably be healed up by the next day. Slowly, he rose up and made his way into the bathroom so that he could get into the warm bath.

"You didn't have to," he said as he sank into the water. It had taken him some time to get used to the feeling of a warm bath against his cold skin. Vampires were naturally cold creatures. Dead. Not alive. But the warmth of the water flushed the skin with his borrowed blood and it made him feel... more alive.

"But thank you."

Moon Chul Soo

Chul Soo brushed Gunji's bangs from his forehead so he could see his eyes,"I'd do anything for you," is all he said before he walked out of the bathroom leaving Gunji to relax and recover.

It wasn't how much they said to each other it was what they said. Chul Soo looked after Gunji still to this day even after they killed their sire. He now did it for his own selfish reasons. He couldn't let Gunji kill himself.

He was the one and only thing that made him happy. He didn't want to ever replace Gunji but he would. Chul Soo was in it for the long hall he had lived through so much and advanced.

He did his best to make Gunji happy in any way he could. He wanted him to find a reason to keep going. he didn't want him to grow bored with life and see no point in going on.

He spoiled him in all reality outsiders would say it should be reversed and Gunji takes care of Chul Soo, seeing he is older. But he wouldn't have it any other way.
That's why he about lost his shit when he didn't return.

Chul Soo headed to the sitting room and fall onto the sofa.

• angels fall first
  • King
  • 169 posts
  • blood ring leader
  • 6'0"
I'd do anything for you. It was only a string of words but they obviously meant a lot to Chul Soo, who didn't often voice those kinds of thoughts. Gunji didn't either. He was quiet, soft spoken, and often had very little to say. When he did speak, people seemed to listen, which was how he ended up in his position, a little lord over ghouls and young vampires, over those who thought there was something ethereal about him, something worth following.

And yet... Gunji didn't feel it himself. He went through the motions of living as if he were still alive. He tried to amuse himself but he was lost, really. He didn't know what he wanted out of his existence except perhaps to be hunted to extinction.

Sometimes he thought what he was doing was only to gain the attention of those who would gladly put a creature like him out of his misery.

Once he was clean, Gunji struggled gracelessly out of the bathtub but refused to ask for help. He checked over his wounds again, then dried off and dressed in a comfortable sweater and a pair of flannel pajama bottoms.

He found Chul Soo on the couch and slowly padded toward him before taking a seat on the couch. He pulled his knees up to his chest, his head tilted back against the couch. His eyes half closed.

"We need to do something about that wolf."

Moon Chul Soo

Chul Soo sat up and placed his elbows on his knees and clasped his hands together with his legs parted. He grunted and nodded his head, "I'll take care of it,"

He didn't know how he was going to but he was going to. He wanted to drain the wolf's blood from him and leave him to die. He was very heated about what happened. He wanted nothing more than revenge on the wolf that took Gungi from him.

That wolf picked the wrong guy to kidnap, he had no idea how protective Chul Soo was over Gunji.

"Just stay in for awhile till I get back with the beasts head." He stood up and placed either hand in his pant pocket. "I'll check the woods where I found you to start."

• angels fall first
  • King
  • 169 posts
  • blood ring leader
  • 6'0"
It wasn't his intention for Chul Soo to do all the dirty work but he supposed he would only slow them down for a day or two until the healing completed. Just because he had an accelerated healing factor didn't necessarily mean that it was instant unfortunately.

Right now? he almost asked but it was obvious that Chul Soo meant to hunt the wolf down that very night. Lifting his head, Gunji watched as Chul Soo got up off the couch, looking ready to kill.

"...be careful."

Moon Chul Soo

Chul Soo walked to the door and looked over his shoulder, "I'll take a few Shane with me as back up to ease your worries." He headed out the door making sure to lock it up behind him.

Before leaving he sat in his car and sent Shane a text to be ready and that he would explain once he picked him up.

He put his phone down and drove off, weaving in and out of traffic and speeding. He wanted nothing more than to put the wolf down so he could never go after Gunji again.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D