S

I'm a boy and you are a girl

Started by Steven Won, Jul 15, 2018, 10:42 PM

Steven Won

Things were up in the are with Koda, his dad, and Joon-Hoo. Nicole was the only one that had his back in this whole thing. He just wanted to sleep all day after his talk with Koda he wouldn't leave the hotel room Nicole would try but he wouldn't leave he had no will to do anything, anything she said or did wouldn't get him out of bed. It had been a few days now and he spoke very little and stalked Koda online through others.

But something we weird when he woke up today the first thing he noticed was his hair then his arms what was going on? Why was he so small he had twigs for arms. Steven jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and screamed! Like, a high pitch scream, like a little girl. "Nicole! Come in here fast!" He was Nicole from what he saw in the mirror he touched his face and he could feel her cheek and her long black hair. This felt real was it just a lucid dream? why would he dream about being in his sister's body that is so weird!

He watched as his body came into the bathroom, "Nici, tell me this is all a bad dream." He grabbed his own shouldered it felt so weird to be looking at himself and thought himself and not be himself. This was all too weird. Where they cursed did Koda do something to him for cheating? What is Koda is a witch? Frustrated he barred his face in his hands. His now tiny delicate hands that had long nails that were painted.

?

Nicole Won

When Nicole caught Steven following Koda online through others she tried to stop and distract him, but she hadn't been successful.

"Shush, I'm trying to sleep!" she groaned (her voice unusually deep) from bed. Sleepily she reached up to run her fingers through her hair. Her eyes widened. What the fuck happened to her hair? She clumsily rolled out of bed, and fell to the floor. Her body didn't feel as nimble. "Holy shit!" Her eyes recognised the body, but it wasn't hers. Neither was the voice that came out. She sprinted to the bathroom, almost falling over.

Her jaw dropped. "No, no, no, no!" She slapped her cheeks (technically Steven's?), several times. "Wake up, wake up!" She turned away and ran her hands through her hair. "This can't be happening! This is beyond gross; sure, I complain about periods, but I don't want an awkward boner!" She took several deep breaths, trying to calm herself so she wouldn't freak out Steven even more.

"What are we going to do?" She turned back to him and placed her hands on his shoulders; it was so weird seeing herself from someone else's point of view. "Everyone's going to think we're insane, people don't just switch bodies, that only happens in movies." She took a deep breath. "Or we have lost the last shred of our sanity..." she mumbled. "There's a reason it only happens in movies; magic doesn't exist. It's made up to make people feel better, or to scare them so bad they'll shit themselves."

She left the bathroom and began to pace the room. "First we need to get out of here, if we don't, I'm going to go nuts. As much as I dislike being around heaps of people, I need some air." She picked her phone up from the bedside table.

((Excuse you, the only one that screams like a little girl is Steven. Ruuuuuuude. Also, I left if open so you could decide if you wanted to make it more awkward and they have to change. :P Nic would be scarred for life.))

Steven Won

"Stop it!" Steven squeaked and pulled her hands down away from slapping his face. He was good at the whinny girl thing or he was just playing it up to mess with his sister, She was slapping his face so it was only fair, right?

"Sorry to tell you magic is real, and we are not crazy and the reason I wasn't picking up was that I was kidnapped by the Bloodring a group of vampires. They made Papa kill the Alpha wolf and this is some kind of retaliation for what he did!" WOW she can talk fast she had some good lungs on her very fit, this is weird why I am comparing my sister? And Why was he telling her all this now! She was going to beat his body up for sure now for not telling her.

He let go of her hands once she stopped fighting. He didn't like this as much as her but they had to fix this and they had no time to waist so he got right to the point.

"No, you can't leave in my body!" I don't want you doing things to me." He scowled at her standing in front of the door, tiny compared to her at the moment, god why was he so tall and fit?

Nicole Won

"Then stop making me out to be a damsel in distress, that's sexist!" She pointed at him with a glare. Although she wasn't in her own body, she was still the older sibling, damn it!

She laughed bitterly and rolled her eyes. "Uh huh, and people say I've been playing too many video games, but I'm not the one believing these stories." At the mention of her father she tensed up momentarily. "He's involved; wait, he believes it too?" She face palmed.

"Oh, because I'm the one who runs away and doesn't tell anyone anything, hmm?" She cocked a brow, folded her arms, and smirked. No matter what body she was in, she wouldn't just give up.

She scowled at him. "Fine." And pulled out her phone.

Her nimble fingers typed up a text and sent it. "Hey ol' man. Can you come to (hotel name)? We have a problem, and Steven's being more annoying than usual," she said and grinned at Steven. "Oh, and you can't argue with any of that, because I already sent the message, so he should be here any moment." She winked and fell back onto her bed. "It's still cute how you try to beat me."

((You can jump in now, if you wish.))

Steven Won

"Wow chill out! I am trying to figure out your body might be my mind but your hormones." Yeah, he was playing that card with her, she was the one who brought up being sexist. It was so weird to be yelled at by himself this felt so unreal.

Steven dramatically rolled his eye at her for not believing him. "I'm not lying! Of all people I thought you would believe me, am I just saying this all for attention? Just wait Papa will tell you." He smirked when he realized she Papa was in on it. Wait Papa will tell her right? not make him look like a dumb ass?

Steven scrunched up his face as she texted Papa, his arms were folded he didn't really want to see the old man right now after everything but he was the only one that could fix this so he was going to have to deal with it.

Steven left the door and sat on Nici's bed, "Do you really not believe me? I did get kidnapped, that's why..." he pauses bring Joon-Hoo up, "Papa's friend came over...er and I attacked him." He played with his painted nails. "He was kinda checking on he and I thought we had more time." He looked up with his remorseful eyes, "I like him and Koda, and I don't have either of them now." He pouted his bottom lip out trying not to cry thinking of Koda and how they haven't talked in a minute he didn't know what was going on with that boy anymore hell he didn't know what was going on with himself anymore.

Steven had a lot of drama is what he had with his very first boyfriend.

• There's one thing that I can do nothing about
  • King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
As soon as he received the text message, he was on his way in an instant. Nothing could have stopped him from checking up on his kids, especially with this hectic time in Hazleton. Plus, there was the Steven business. Was something happening to him? Ki Jun hadn't had a chance to really spend time with his son since the shit hit the fan with Joon-Hoo. Did Steven need his help? Was that creep back?

As soon as he made it to the hotel, he was at their door in a flash... without a way to get in. He tried the door but of course it was locked. He raised a hand to the door and smacked it a few times with his open palm.

"Nicky? Stevey? Is everything all right in there?"

Nicole Won

"Oh, shut up! Be glad that I've already had my period this month," she grumbled, glaring at him.

She folded her arms. "I never said you were doing it for attention, so don't put words into my mouth. When you assume things it makes an ass out of you." Bad time for a little joke, but she smiled, feeling a bit better.

"Look, I love you, but when anyone says there are beings that are powerful, I roll my eyes. I can't help it; it's like the people that say god exists. They might be nice, but leaving everything up to some entity that doesn't exist? It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

Her jaw dropped. "What, you got kidnapped?" She frowned and flopped down onto the bed, next to him. "Why didn't you tell me?"
She put her hands up with a disgusted look on her face. "Sorry, it's just kinda gross to hear about him, considering how he took advantage of you. He's seriously a creep, and now father possibly doesn't have any friends... That's so sad." She looked down and put an arm around him. "I love you, but you're better off without that creep. As for Koda, I don't know him so I can't judge, unfortunately." She sighed and looked at him. "Especially don't go kissing anyone with my body, or I'm going to have to bathe in detergent." She nudged him playfully. "Try not to think about them, try to just think about what's going on at the moment, and be thankful that it's not that time of month."

She jumped at the sudden noises outside and stood up. "No, everything's a fucking mess." She unlocked the door and frowned when she came face to face with their father. "Before you say hello to Steven, he's over there on the bed." She pointed over her shoulders with her thumbs. "He said that magic exists and this is possibly pay back for something you did; I think we've just finally snapped after so many years of living with our mother." She paused for a moment, her expression turning serious. "Oh, and he said that he was kidnapped?" She raised a brow and looked at the both of them.

After she realised she was blocking the door way, she stepped out of the way to let him enter. She closed the door behind him, locking it again. "Look, I've complained about the shit that comes with being a woman before, but I'd rather that than a third leg." She flailed. "You have to believe us; I mean, unless he has changed a lot, Steven doesn't swear this much!"

She gently plopped back down onto the bed and put an arm around Steven. "You have to help us, you're our only hope, Won Ki Jun." She pouted.

((Nicole's trying to be sensitive with the Joon-Hoo stuff.))

Steven Won

"Shut up! But thank god!" Steven looked down between his legs and the thought of bleeding made him sick he really wanted to be back in his body this was so weird having boobs and he missed his friend.

Steven laughed cause she called herself an ass, well kinda cause he was in her body. "I guess I'm an ass girl or guy." Just because they switch bodies didn't mean the switched attitude or personality but wanted to make jokes too and not let her get to him.

He started at her blankly there was no telling her was real she had to see it to believe it that's how she was. And up until now, their mother made sure magic was never found out while under her care. He knew he sounded crazy but he knew what happened with the vampires was real and it was hell that he never wanted to relive but this was maybe worse being in his twin sisters body.

"Yes, I did." He moved to make room for her on the bed, "I didn't tell you because you don't believe in vampires so what was I going to tell you?" He became quiet and closed up thinking of when he had to tell Koda what happened and how he had to lie to him not wanting anyone to know he was no a hunter. He was sure Koda was human but in this town, you can never know.

"He didn't take advantage of me we both liked each other I can't see what the big deal is with age it's just a number." He was defending Joon-Hoo and himself they needed to understand it all before they jumped to assumptions she was making an ass out of herself. " And if Papa is any friend he will forgive Joon-Hoo and me." He muttered that last part under his breath thinking she didn't hear him. He felt like shit for doing this to his Papa they were mad at Joon-Hoo just because he was the outsider and not part of the family and that wasn't right Papa and Joon-Hoo go way back before he and his siblings were ever a thought.

Steven made kissy lips at her to pester her, what was she going to do if he kissed random guys? All the straight guys he thinks are cute will so like him now! He has boobs! A mischievous look grew on his face. She would kill him if she knew what he was thinking. Good thing the couldn't read each other's minds. He was thinking of what was going on at the moment and how much he could get away with being a girl. He then slapped her for being up the period again.

Nicole answered the door and Steven waved at Papa with his sister's tiny hand, wow she got right to the point and unloaded it on the old man Papa is going to kill him for telling her everything. He stayed on the bed, liking the distance between the two. Then Nicole moved and let him in and locked the door. No escape!

When she joined him on the bed once again Steven pouted with his sister. "And I would like my third leg back," he added. Yeah, that's all he said he let his sister do all the talking she likes to be in charge so he let her take charge. And he didn't want to get beat by is Papa for opening his big mouth now she knew if she wanted too or not all because Steven didn't think before he spoke.

But he really did hope their dad could fix this or knew someone that could fix this.

• King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
"Oh, St--" he started--Oh, Steven, thank god!--but the words were cut off as Steven told him that Steven was on the bed. Uh, what? Excuse me? Was this some kind of joke between the two of them? Warily, Ki Jun entered the hotel room, looking back and forth between his son and his daughter. Magic certainly existed and he couldn't hide that fact from Nicole now--if what she said was true. They were... switched? Ki Jun remembered hearing something weird was going around town. They called it a delusion but... Well, they called anything supernatural something else when they didn't want non-supers looking too hard into it.

"No, he doesn't," he agreed with the fact that Steven wasn't much of a sailor-mouth. Nicole, however... She was turning out to be worse than some of the men Ki Jun worked with in the past, which said a lot, given some of the company he'd kept before. And that counted Joon-Hoo now. Ki Jun scowled just thinking about the bastard. He put up a hand and made a face, "And let's stop talking about third legs, all right?"

He believed them, though. Something happened to switch their bodies. He crossed his arms and faced the two kids who were both looking at him like he had all the answers. Normally, he thought he did. In this case...

"It's definitely magic," he said, which was just reiterating the obvious. "But I don't think Joon-Hoo did it. He's a pervert but I doubt he'd go this far over what happened. Besides, what purpose would it serve? He didn't punish me and I'm the one he should be pissed at..."

Nicole Won

Nicole noticed his hesitation; she didn't blame him for it. If she wasn't experiencing it, she wouldn't have believed it herself. "Make yourself comfortable."

She let out a sigh, relieved that he seemed to believe her. "You try being a woman all your life, then being switched for some sick bastard's amusement!" She huffed, nostrils flaring, and crossed her arms.

She nodded, in agreement with Ki Jun. "I don't think he's that smart either." A smirk spread across her face. "But who do you think could have done it, do you have any enemies who would do something petty like this?" She put her hands up defensively. "I'm not saying you have heaps of enemies, or anything, but I'm sure a cool guy like yourself has made many others jealous." Yes, she was buttering him up. Did she feel ashamed about it? Also yes. She waved her hands dismissively. "Anyway, what can I do to help get us back in our own bodies? Do you know anyone who can help?"

Steven Won

It's not like Steven didn't cause he just didn't the way Nicole did and not around there Papa really at all he did it when he was comfortable but he would cover his mouth like a child because he still felt like he was a child when he was around his father. They were still getting used to the father-son thing they had more time than Nicole and Ki Jun but not much more time a few months, him in the care of the vampires for a few weeks so there was that. It put a strain on there bonding time.

"It wasn't HIM, can't you guys drop Joon-Hoo...I did.." He muttered at the end. Looking away from his sister long locks fell to cover his face, he now knew why girls had long hair so they could hide from the world. He sure did want to hind from the world right now, with all that is going on and has been going on his world was a wild roller coaster. He moved here the day he turned 18 he was out the door and he was with his papa a year was creeping up but wasn't just yet.

Man how time flew by it was like he was just is high school his senior year so much has happened, he met the love of his life, Koda. that's when Steven came to the conclusion he was gay, he just didn't like girls but it took Koda liking him to make his mind up. Then Joon-Hoo, oh dear Joon-Hoo came along looking all badass and that's when it just happened. Steven kissed him out of the blue he got the gay vibe from Joon-Hoo but he was always clean and nice and that made Steven like him more the more time he and Papa spent with him he fell for him. He was seeing Joo-Hoo more then Koda and that's how this all happened.

So much had happened and he just got to tell his sister his best friend but it took the switch for it to happen. He couldn't tell if this was a curse or a blessing. Were they falling apart or growing closer because of all of this? He was now kinda forced to talk to Papa and it didn't seem like the right time but if he kept waiting for the right time it might never happen. It was just weird to be telling him in his sister body.

Steven snapped his fingers," This is like a Jinn or something, a trickster fae?" He had been studying a lot he needed to know what he was up against he wanted to be a great hunter like his Papa and knowledge was the key to that and knowing how to kick ass.

• King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
(Sorry about the major slowdown.)

"...I have a lot of enemies," Ki Jun was slow to admit. His gaze cut away and he slid an uneasy hand over the back of his prickling neck. Yeah, he had made a number of enemies in his line of work. That was partly why he was banished from seeing the kids anymore. Yet here they were, against their mother's wishes. It made him want to laugh but some other part of him also wanted to weep. After all, he agreed to the separation for their sake and yet, here they were, lining up for danger just like Ki Jun did as a young man.

Letting out a sigh, he looked around the hotel room and then swung his gaze between one child to the other. Strange, to see their mannerisms in different bodies. He ruminated over the question, although he didn't think what happened could be called petty. It was something major if they couldn't switch them back. Ki Jun could only imagine if he'd woken up in woman's body! Bad enough for twins... Fraternal twins.

Ki Jun looked up as Nicole--eh, Steven--snapped his fingers. Immediately, he pointed back at her (him) and grinned. "A Djinn! Now why didn't I think of that? They're powerful enough to alter the dimensions this way." He frowned after a moment. "But why you two, though? Did one of you wish you were the other...?"

Nicole Won

Nicole raised a brow, still struggling to believe it. "Djinns." Her perplexed expression turned dark, her nostrils flaring. "I haven't wished for anything, but I wouldn't mind finding who did this and giving them more than a punch in the face and a kick in the..." She took a deep breath. "If it is a Djinn, will it be reversed if we kill it? Or do we have to convince it into turning us back, then kill it?" Her jaw clenched. Although she wasn't sure if she could actually kill anything, she was willing to try, having done it plenty of times in video games.

She looked at Steven, in her own body and quickly looked away, still weird-ed out by it. "What about you?" He might have been her brother, but he didn't get a free pass when he did something incredibly stupid. He'd get slapped just like everybody else; once they were back in their own bodies.

"What if it isn't a Djinn? Is there someone who specialises in magic, and can tell us what kind of magical shite goblin we're looking for?" She folded her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes. "I know, language. But come on!" She gestured down to her body. "I think I should be allowed to be furious. It's so high up here." She looked down at Steven, in her body.

"I promise I'll be good," she wrapped her arms around Steven and pouted. "Just don't flirt with anyone while in my body; I don't do the giggly, hair flipping bullshit."

Steven Won

"What about me? Are you asking if I have any enemies or if I know anyone to help us? Cause I don't know either." He was here to hunt or find himself or, well he didn't know why he was here or what he was doing. It seemed like he was just skewing up a lot.

Steven frond at his sister, what was she complaining about it was in a GIRLS body and his sisters of all things. He wasn't into the girl thing at all but this was just weird. He wanted back in his body before she needed to use the restroom.

He patted her or himself on the arm as Nicole ugged him. "I will be good as long as you be good, this is so weird and its weird hearing you make me talk like a badass." He had respect for his Papa and looked up to him and maybe felt like a child around him still so he could just drop the f-bomb every other word with him. He was constantly trying to make his Papa proud. He watched everything he said and did around the old man.

"Papa I hope you can help us, I have very little knowledge unlike you, I don't think I wished to be my sister, I mean I might have thought to myself I didn't want to be me but not like this. I mean I want to be me I can handle MY life I just don't know if I can with hers" His head motioned to his sister that was wrapped around him. She was crazy compared to him he was the normal twin.

• King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
"Djinns are tricky," Ki Jun said, not sure how much to share with the kids. Like the fact that he'd never actually killed one himself. He knew their lore through other hunters and he knew it was possible to get rid of them. They had weaknesses like anything else on the planet. The problem was that they were dimensional creatures and they could warp things to their liking if they so wanted to. They could avoid having their weaknesses exposed or being caught by any human they didn't want to be caught by. That was what made them so damn rare to come across.

Ki Jun certainly never thought he'd run into one here.

"It's probably not one," he continued, but this time he was saying it out of hope. He didn't know what they'd do if it was a Djinn because they would have some serious issues getting them to switch bodies back if that wasn't in the plan. "But I suppose if it is, we could always find another one to counter the wish..."

Which sounded hopeless to him. Since one was rare enough to run into, a second one to counter everything... Well.

"I don't think you would accidentally wish something. They have to let you know what they are to do something like that." Ki Jun frowned, thinking over Nicole's question. Yes, Nicole. Although he kept switching them up in his head because they looked like one another. "Yes, I know a few magic experts. We're going to have to hook up with one of them ASAP."

He glanced at the two of them.

"Stay out of trouble. I'll try contacting somebody now."

(Since the plot is moving forward and past this, I am closing this and considering it finished.)

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D