Sneaking in the pain

Started by Ahn Bongju, Apr 14, 2018, 06:23 PM

• My heart will be blacker than your eyes
  • Knight
  • 197 posts
  • when I'm through with you
  • 6'0"
Where was he? Bongju checked the time on his phone, then checked his messages. The pizza delivery guy was supposed to be here by now, but it had been a while and there was still no sign of him. Bongju waited for a good while before he finally got up from where he'd been curled up on his couch. Pulling his sneakers on, he opened the apartment door and peered outside on the outdoor walkway. Nobody nearby. Nobody downstairs. Everything was suspiciously quiet. Frowning, Bongju shuffled outside and pulled the door closed behind him.

There was no delivery car or anything, so he assumed that the bastard had chickened out on him. Fine, he thought stubbornly. I'll just find somebody else. He moved silently down the steps and into the apartment's bare courtyard. Really, it was little more than a couple of uncomfortable benches and a grassy area where parents let their kids play when they couldn't stand being cooped up with them a moment longer. Right now, there were no kids out playing so Bongju crossed the grassy area and moved around toward the front building where the manager lived.

That was when he caught sight of somebody, a lone person in the twilight. Bongju began to follow him, not even caring if he was caught. If anything, he wanted him to find him, wanted him to turn around and ask what the big idea was.

R 

Paxton Yoon

Paxton was out for a stroll in the twilight his eyes looking towards the night sky and then looking back to the front of him. He was glad that no one really had been looking for him considering he had to sneak out or at least that was what he thought. That was then that he sensed someone near him. He turned a little to look behind him. "Hello?" He called out in the dark."Is someone out there?" His fox senses were on high alert as he glanced around and sighed.

Paxton you are getting paranoid " I am really not getting paranoid tonight there is definitely someone following me and I'm sure that ......" He replied as he shook his head and then stopped talking to himself considering it might have looked like he was crazy.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
Bongju actually stopped for a moment, at the trepidation in the other man's voice. It was only natural for somebody to feel watched, to be alerted to the presence of another person. Bongju also didn't know what he was dealing with here, just that there was a mysticism about his current target--and that was exactly what he was looking for. Bongju needed help, even if he had to coerce or force somebody into doing it for him. Witches were surprisingly hard to come by and it seemed like soliciting random pizza delivery guys wasn't working out so... So, here he was.

After a silent moment, Bongju smirked briefly. He's talking to himself. Did that bode well for the person he was looking for? Bongju didn't really care; at this point in his miserable existence, he had literally nothing to lose.

"Oh no," Bongju disagreed--just loud enough to be heard by the other man. "You're not paranoid."

He stepped away from the shadows.

"Look at you... so smart..."

Paxton Yoon

Paxton turned around hearing someone behind him as he shook his head and then placed his hands in front of him making sure the man knew that he didnt have anything. "Look I am not carrying my wallet on me and I am not sure you want anything else from me...." He told the man as he started to back away.

What was worse now was that no matter whether he was carrying money on him or not he was still worth millions and Paxton knew that. He then chuckled nervously. "I am sure you don't want me either. I am not really worth anything." Lies He heard the inner voice reply to him as he shivered a bit.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"I don't want money," Bongju said slowly. "I don't want your body."

He couldn't use it even if he did want it. That was what was driving him back to the brink of insanity. He'd already been there and he had come back in the lure of hope, only to be thrown back into the waters of uncertainty. His soulmate didn't want him. His soulmate lied to him, said he didn't know him. But he knew. He knew who he was, he knew their history. He must have; he was the one that connected the two of them irreparably and now he wanted to play the fool and deny him? It was enough to make Bongju crazy. He lifted a hand to the side of his own head and let out a soft laugh that had nothing at all to do with the man in front of him or the situation they were currently in.

"What are you?" he asked, stepping forward so that he could close the distance between them. "Not human." He took in a breath, as if he could tell with a sniff. He couldn't. "Who are you?"

R

Paxton Yoon

"You don't?" Paxton looked a  little stunned and confused.  "Then what do you want?" He could feel the lump starting to form in his throat. Nothing could scare Paxton as much as the man laughing right in front of his face. He backed away even more so almost tripping over a branch on the sidewalk.

"I'd ask you the same question....." He said as he could feel his breathing becoming a bit more rapid. "You aren't human either.....And I can't pinpoint what you are." Paxton spoke outloud as he looked a little too worried for his own good.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
Although he stepped forward, Bongju slid his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he regarded the young man, as if to tell him he wouldn't touch him without permission. He didn't go after for him his body nor his money, this was true. All he needed was... help. And if he had to coerce the other into it, then he would. Bongju was beyond desperate at this point. But that didn't mean he needed to resort to shaking a man down for his money.

Heh.

Money meant nothing to Bongju at this point in his existence.

And bodies... Well. Bongju wanted to touch a body. He might even have been so desperate that he'd take any body that would have him, whether they agreed to it or not--this was true, and perhaps the other man could feel it. Maybe he saw it in his eyes, that he was hungry--starved, really--for physical affection. Sadly, it didn't matter how much he wanted it. He couldn't touch this man and if this man touched him, it would only result in Bongju's own deterioration.

"I'm yin. Have you heard of it? We're not very... common."

Paxton Yoon

Shaking his head he regarded what the man in front of him said. Yin What Paxton didn't know was that the man didn't want him for anything at all really and he wondered what he was doing there scared in front of the other man.

"I don't know what a Yin is....However I would love to know what it is you want from me."He said as he stood frozen a bit shaking as he watched the other man.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
Bongju's gaze remained on the other man. There was no change in his expression, even when the other admitted that he'd never heard of the yin before. That wasn't surprising; of all the supers in the world, they were both rare and hard to detect. There wasn't a whole lot of lore about them, like there were with vampires, for example. Bongju took a moment longer to measure his words. He couldn't tell at all if the other man was in any mood to help him or not but Bongju was desperate enough at this point to give him little choice.

"I need your help with something."

Paxton Yoon

"Help?" Paxton looked at the man like he was utterly confused and more so that he wasn't sure what the other one wanted. "Help with what?" He wondered out loud as he watched him.

• Knight
  • 197 posts
  • 6'0"
"I need to get revenge on somebody."

EDIT: Closing this as I've lost interest. PM my Trash Bat account if you want to continue!)

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D