D

Digging rabbit holes

Started by Daven Boontham, Apr 01, 2018, 08:21 PM

Daven Boontham

The snarl was better than getting hit so it took it but he might have jumped a little.

"Cool, we are like not even 10 minutes away from my place. I mean it's not my place I rent a room from my friend Asher and his sister lives there too." He didn't know why he was sharing this with Saves but he thought he might want to know what he was walking into. "My rooms a mess but the bed is all yours." I will sleep on the floor." Saveas was wounded and needed better rest than him so he was more this willing to share his bed. He felt like it was his fault he got hot but it's not like Daven told Saves to jump into a bullet. Daven was still shaken up from the whole thing the adrenaline had passed while he waited for Savas' surgery it was now more a reflection time and he didn't know how to prosses this at all really.

They pulled up to the place and Daven opened the garage and parked the truck in there. he didn't need the hunter finding his truck and them and killing them for what went down. He went around to the passenger side and opened the door to help Savas out. The garage door let right into the kitchen and he helped Saves sit down in a chair before heading to the fridge

"We have leftover lasagna and chicken enchiladas, which on one or both?" He held both containers up to show him what he had.

• What even is a life savings?
  • King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"Both. All."

He made himself comfortable in the chair but human kitchen chairs were never that comfortable to begin with. Luckily, the painkillers he'd been given were still working even if they did make his head all muzzy. His eyes closed too slowly and opened too slowly and he could barely keep up with Rune's conversation. He could have fallen asleep right then and there but his stomach rumbled another warning and he sighed.

"All of it," he reiterated. He wanted all the food so he could sleep for a full day and heal up. Just because he'd been shot didn't mean that he didn't plan to go back out there and get his revenge.

Daven Boontham

"All of it!" He sang and spun in a circle with both Tupperware containers he was facing the microwave and he put both containers in and put it on 3 minutes.

"I will give you all of it don't worry Savas." Daven stood in front of the microwave shacking his butt to music in his head. He had very long legs and he wears very tight pants to show off his legs. he had no butt but that didn't stop him from shacking it. 5 4 3 2 1 beep beep.

He took one container out at a time steam coming from the lids. While it was cooking the smell of food filled the room. Daven's stomach gave a little growl too and he eyed the food. He had a fork in hand and the was cutting up the food to make sure it cooked evenly. He looked over his shoulder at Sava's is eyes were shot so he took a bite of each.

Bad idea it was hot! It cooked all the way through Daven was blowing the food in his mouth trying not to spit it out. He was also fanning his mouths. "Hot Hot Hot!" He shouted. He turned around with a cheesy grin, "It's done but hot so be careful." He brought over the enchiladas first. Then the lasagna and sat down next to Savas.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"Gonna make somebody a fine wife," Savas said as he watched Daven zap some leftovers in a box. Yes, it was sarcasm but he couldn't help it. The girls wouldn't even know how to do that--his sisters, that is. They had never seen a machine like that. It sure would have made things a lot faster and easier back home. Still, something about him made him distrustful and Savas poked at the food with his finger, rolling over something long and rolled up to get a better look at it.

"I've never seen this. What is it again?"

Daven Boontham

"Why, thank you." He said in a high pitched voice imitating women and did a little bow.

"This?" He pointed at the chicken enchiladas, "It's an enchilada it's a corn tortilla with chicken and cheese and sauce rolled up and you bake it." Then pointed at the other dish. "And this is lasagna it's a long paste noodle with meat and marinara sauce and cheese. in layers. My roommate is a good cook." Daven gave Savas a cheeky smile as he placed his elbows on the table and cupped his chin with the palms of his hands.

"Try it you make like it!" He encouraged Savas to try the new food, he was really missing out. If he was just eating raw meat as a coyote he felt sorry for him. Food was so amazing and all the different cooking styles. He was in for a treat!

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"Eh," he said, not sure if he agreed or not. It was true that as a coyote, Savas mostly hunted and scavenged like a normal coyote. In human form, they sometimes grilled things. Personally, Savas thought it took all the flavor away. Still, his stomach grumbled irritably, a sure sign that it didn't matter--he was going to eat this human food and hope it agreed with him.

After a moment, he began to shovel food indiscriminately into his mouth, much like his wolf cousins would have. He could barely even taste what he was eating at the speed he devoured it. At first, anyway. As he slowed down, his human taste buds began to discern varying flavors and textures. These were things he wasn't fully accustomed to, since his typical diet wasn't quite this diverse.

"It's... good," he conceded after a moment to process what he'd just devoured.

Daven Boontham

Well as long as Saves was here they would have to worry about leftovers going to waste Savas ate it all, Daven was a bit disappointed he wanted more than just the hot bite that burnt his tongue. None the less he was happy Savas ate it AND LIKED IT! Asher was a bomb ass cook~

"You want more food? I can see what we have I am a bit hungry too," Daven sang the last word as he turned in a spin to the pantry to see what he could get them. Daven didn't do the hopping so he had no idea what they had in there. he was sure there were some good eats he just had to put it together.

"We can have cereal? You know cereal right?" He pulled two boxed down they are where Frosted Mini-Wheats and Lucky Charms, Daven liked the Lucky Charms but they were both good, Now to see if they had milk.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"Haven't eaten in a while," he said. So of course he was going to eat basically anything that was thrown in his direction. Just like a coyote, really. In coyote form, with his family, he often went for the easy kills--just like his sisters. It was easy to nab a chicken out of a coop, even if it meant getting shot at by some pissed off human. They shouldn't have made their chickens so easy to murder.

But sometimes he legitimately hunted, too. It was more fun and when he was looking for something to get his blood hunting, that was exactly what he wanted.

He licked his lips and finished off the sugary mess that was given to him next.

"You people like to complicate food, don't you?"

Daven Boontham

"Sooo... is that a yes or no?" Daven shook the boxes and the cereal with a goofy smile on his face he didn't know Savas well at all and he couldn't really read him and what he was saying, it was like he was speaking code to him. "I guess we do like to over process out food, I mean we might have raw meat defrosting." He shook at the thought of seeing him eat uncooked meat. It made his tummy upset.

Now he was unsure if he even wanted to eat. Maybe he will just wait a while on eating. He was unsure what to do with Savas now let him sleep? Daven had so many questions for him but didn't know him well enough too.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
After he agreed to eat some more, Savas finally shook his head and pushed back the empty bowl. Enough was enough. Now that he had a full belly, there wasn't much left to do except to get some sleep. He was more than ready to simply curl up near a fire or in a warm patch of sun--except it was too late for that. Shifting into coyote form, he padded over to the back of the couch and he curled up to go to sleep.

(I'm going to close this because I think it's done. PM/text me if you want a new thread with them or somebody else!)

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D