D

Digging rabbit holes

Started by Daven Boontham, Apr 01, 2018, 08:21 PM

Daven Boontham

"Okay," He watched as he struggled to take another drink and tried not to smile he didn't want him to go coyote on him for making fun of him. He was a lot more manly than him but be acted way weird then Davan, he was not used to being human. Daven never really met someone like this, that lived as an animal and not like them.

Daven shrugged, "I don't know but sitting here watching in the open won't help us." He sat back in his seat. "Or we can sit here and talk." He flooded his arms. "You can tell he how it is living in the wild." He smirked. 

• What even is a life savings?
  • King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"We'll go around back when they close," he said, which meant they wouldn't be sitting out in the open for that long. Savas knew that most shops in this area closed as it started to become dark. That was when the supernatural roamed the streets and called it home. That was when the sensible humans went away.

Sit there and talk, huh? Savas looked Daven over, from head to toe.

"You don't know what it's like in the wild?"

Daven Boontham

Daven nodded, he was a little on edge Savas seemed so chill like it was nothing, what they were about to do. Davan was crazy enough to go along with it but he really didn't know what to do with himself anymore. This made him feel more alive then he had ever felt especially after his family was murdered. And the town wanted to keep it all hush, hush, he felt so alone and Savas was the only one offering him more.

"I do," Daven scowled, "But what I mean is you live in animal form more than human. I think I have been human more than rabbit." 

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
Savas let out a soft laugh, head tilting slightly back. Poor Daven. That scowl didn't look properly threatening at all. He reached out to ruffle Daven's hair--again treating him like his little siblings.

"Yeah... that changes things, don't it?" He smirked. "I probably know these woods better than you. But that's why I'm here, right?"

Daven Boontham

Daven fought off his hand as he fluffed his hair. The thing was he was always seen as a cute little thing he wanted to be seen for all of him. He was manly and tough. This sucked his whole life he was looked at this cute sweet little baby thing and he was now 18 and he wanted to be viewed as a man. Before he could get that solved his family was killed.

He now wished he was a child he wished he could go back an have that time back with his family. All of them. All the little fights he would drop them and do as his parents asked. He wanted nothing more than to have his parents and siblings back.

He was left not having a will to live and he is now looking for meaning with Saves. He made hi feel something different from the pain.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
As the sun began to set, Savas saw what he was waiting for: the people of the shop to close up. After watching them chat and then split up to their different trucks, Savas smirked. The trucks drove away, leaving nothing but clouds of dust behind. Savas stood up.

"Looks like it's go time."

He gestured for Daven to follow him across the street and around the back. They were breaking in--even Savas knew that meant they couldn't be seen by the remaining people on the street.

Daven Boontham

It was time to go so Daven jumped up and followed Savas to the back the store. "Question, what gun and what bullets? I don't know guns well." Daven made a scared face and brought up his fist to cover his face. He felt like it was a stupid question but he didn't know so he hoped Saves did but then again he is the wild boy so why would he know? This was not planned out very well at all.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
Savas let out a snort.

"You're asking me?"

As if Savas had any idea; he didn't even know which bullets went into which gun. All he needed to fight were his teeth and his claws. It was Daven the little rabbit that needed the protection. That being said, whichever gun they chose would have to be something Daven could handle.

"Try picking up a few and see what feels best in your hands."

Daven Boontham

Daven handled like three guns he looked at the name of the one that felt the best in his hand. He quickly moved to the ammo to see if they said what ones go to what gun it was pretty easy the gun he grabbed was a 9mm and he grabbed a few different brands of 9mm bullets. He throws the gun and ammo in his backpack and runs out of the shop as fast as he could. Savas was keeping watch the alarm did sound but it was one of those old school bells, up in the corner of the store.

He had a mask on so he wouldn't be recognized and some gloves so they couldn't get his fingerprints. Once he ran past Saves he yelled run. His plan was to follow Saves but they might have to shift if they get close to getting caught. It seemed like Daven was on the run a lot from the law lately. He was used to running when he got caught tagging.

Once they were safe from any peering eyes Daven fell to the ground to catch his breath. He had never been so scared in his life. He had a fucking GUN in his backpack! He started to laugh uncontrollably. "We fucking did it!" He said as he tried to catch his breath, he was panting.

He sat with his legs spread out on either side of him in the shape of V his back was hunched forward and he was holding on to his backpack for dear life. "You run pretty hast on two legs"  He had to share his thought with Saves he was sure Saves was really fast on all 4's.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"I'm always fast," Savas remarked with a canine smirk.

He remained standing as Daven sat down. They had weapons now. They could hunt down the one who had done this. With a savage smile replacing the smirk, Savas crouched in front of Daven and reached out to shake his foot. It seemed like the little rabbit tired easily. That didn't bode well for their partnership. Savas wasn't close to this guy yet but damn if he was going to let another shifter die at the hands of those filthy wolves. So for now, he'd let him rest but, he had to remind him:

"Remember. We're looking for a white wolf. The others don't matter. Just the white one."

Daven Boontham

Daven was fast as a rabbit not so much human. He was not built for running he was tall and lanky and he was used to running from the law but most of the time he shifted and did most of the running as a rabbit. He was worn-out and his sown through his faint smile. "I just need a few breaths this is my first time stealing a gun." He handled the gun and looked it over and getting a feel for it. He loaded the magazine with bullets the whole time his adrenaline coursed through him he was really going to shoot something. A white wolf to be specific. Savas so kindly reminded him.

"Shoot to kill?" He held the gun out his arms outstretched Daven lined up the gun looking done the sight. His finger wasn't on the trigger he didn't to accidentally shoot his buddy. He put the gun down seeing how stupid he must have looked and how dangerous it was. He made sure the safety was on and tucked it away.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"No."

He looked over at Daven, eyes narrowing. Not that he thought Daven was even capable of shooting to kill anything but...

"I have business with him."

That white wolf was his; he would hear about what Savas thought about him before he died and he would die cruelly, just the way he'd done to Savas' family. Not just his family, either. Daven's. Others that lived here in peace for so long before that cursed wolf made his move. He would pay as far as Savas was concerned.

"And don't kill anybody else. They might not have anything to do with this."

Daven Boontham

"Okay," He said with relief he didn't think he could really kill anything. "So only use the gun if you or I am in a life-threatening situation?"

"How about this you do most of the work and I will have you back so if the white would trying to kill you I will shot a warning shot and if you don't stop. I'll shot."

"And not to kill." He looked down feeling stupid evening asking that now. He got up from the ground and dusted his ass off and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"I'm as ready as I'll be let get revenge!" Daven had a chose in everything the did and to him and Savas they were doing what was best. Knowone else would the cops hide it rather than help. He was pissed his family died and no one seemed to fucking care but Savas so he was following him.

• King
  • 99 posts
  • Aggressive Coyote
  • 5'10"
"Yeah. That's how it's going to happen," he said. "Now let's go."

He started toward the woods at a brisk pace. As they walked, he couldn't help thinking it would be faster and his senses stronger if he shifted. At the same time, a rabbit couldn't carry guns. Plus, they needed to discuss the plan if there was to be one if they got there. Not shooting to kill was part of it but things might change when they made it. Savas was silent for a length of time. He didn't know what else to say to Daven now that they'd decided on a course of action. All they had to do now was find this elusive white wolf and--

There was a sound like a shotgun somewhere in the distance. At first, Savas stopped in his tracks and then he gestured for Daven to continue following him. Who else was out here and why did they have a gun? Did somebody get to their prey before they did?

Daven Boontham

The shot rang in his ears it was kind close for that to happen and he hurried over to Saves' side. His palms were sweaty and the gun was in his back pocket he didn't want to shoot out of fear reaction and hurt someone. "What's the plan now?" He asked like a smart ass. They have a gun too so they might be shot that scared Daven more than killing someone. Maybe he didn't want to really die. Maybe he had a reason to live?

Now was not the time to figure it out but he couldn't help but still think of it in between trying to live. "You shift." Savas was his best protection right now. The poor kid didn't even know how to shot a gun. He was a punk tagger that filled their town with art about love and peace and here he was charring a gun willing to kill the bastard that killed his entire fucking family. NOW he was pissed! and confused.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D