Brotherly Trouble

Started by Reagan Ryang, Mar 26, 2018, 09:48 AM

• You talking 'bout me, I don't see a shade
  • King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
Reagan slipped his phone into his back pocket and strode forward to meet his younger brother. The witch that had helped lower the magical shield stepped away, distracted by somebody else who had a question. All around him, the vampires were whooping it up, dragging their new humans around and letting out shouts of dissent and celebration. Rae grinned as he drew closer to his brother, then threw an arm around him, pulling him in toward the partying vampires.

"These guys are wild, right?"

R

Marcus Ryang

Marcus smiled as he strode over to Reagan. He felt an arm go around him and he laughed at his brother's comment. "Yeah really wild.....No one better touch my bike." He then pouted.

The fact that he didn't want anyone to touch his motorcycle was because he had paid his own hard earned money towards and it was something precious to him. He would be pissed off if they had touched or even damaged his bike.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
Rae drove around in a busted truck that he loved dearly so he understood the love of a vehicle (even if Marcus' was better than his but he wouldn't admit that aloud). Rae looked down the street, but Marcus' place wasn't within immediate sight so if something did happen to it, well, Rae didn't know about it.

"Hope you left it in the garage," he said with a knowing pat. "I left my truck..." He made a motion. "Away from here. Knowing these guys, they'd torch it just for the hell of it."

Marcus Ryang

Marcus shook his head and watched the vampires. He was really worried about his motorcycle. "No I didn't leave it at the garage I was still on the job and wasn't going to leave with it someone I didn't know." He then watched his brother as he walked over towards him closer.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
"Well, fuck, dude. It's probably gonna be wrecked."

That or somebody might have rigged it and taken off on it. Rae heard the sound of motorcycles around one of the cul-de-sacs at one point. He paused for a moment, lifting a hand to quiet his brother in case he said something else. In the distance, he could still hear them--the sounds of the bikes. Rae slid his gaze sidelong at Marcus.

"Any of 'em sound like your baby?"

Marcus Ryang

Marcus looked at his brother and then the moment he heard the sound of motorcycles he clenched his fists. "Fuck, my baby....they have ......" He was about to take off when he stopped as he bit his bottom lip and then growled a bit under his breath.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
Rae was all for grabbing the bike back but just as he started to take off along with Marcus, his brother stopped in his tracks. Rae bumped his shoulder.

"Come on," he said. "What're you waiting for? Let's get it back!"

Marcus Ryang

"Yeah get it back....sounds like a plan but they might end up hurting or worse yet killing us in the process." Marcus replied as he looked back at his brother. "I mean should we risk it ?"

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
"Uh, yeah," Rae said emphatically. "No way are we letting them get away with taking our shit."

He gestured for Marcus to follow him, a stubborn set tightening his jaw.

"Come on, let's go!"

Marcus Ryang

Marcus nodded watching his brother and then he clenched his hands into fists. He was no more than ever determined to get his bike back. "Hey assholes!" He called to the group that were on the motorcycles and he growled angrily.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
"That's more like it," he said to himself as he grinned and followed his brother towards the thieves. There were a group of them, mostly likely all on stolen bikes they'd taken from the people who lived in the neighborhoods they'd blocked off from interlopers. Too bad they didn't account for guys like Rae and Marcus. Rae's grin grew as he tilted his head and cracked his knuckles.

"What do you punks want?" one of the vampires asked, clearly bored.

"We want you to get off those bikes," Rae said as he stepped forward. "Now."

Marcus Ryang

"Didn't you hear what he just said?" Marcus asked as he indicated his brother with a point towards the other by his thumb. " Or should we teach you guys a lesson?! Now if you would please get off the bikes or we will!" He growled angrily.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
The bored looking vampire snorted.

"Yeah, ri--" he started, but the rest of his words were crushed by the sound of a snapping nose. Rae's fist connected with his face so hard that he could feel the bones snapping. Not that it mattered much--the guy was a vampire, after all. That didn't stop the vampire from letting out an unmanly shriek of pain as he fell off the bike and tumbled to the ground. A couple of his buddies snickered. Only one seemed concerned as she came over to the vampire's side. Probably a ghoul.

"Get. Lost."

Rae's voice was little more than a growl and his eyes glared but his mouth... Oh his mouth twisted into a feral, amused grin. He couldn't help himself. The adrenaline that came with a fight made him feel so fucking good.

EDIT: Cleaning out bookmarks of everything over 2 weeks or more. If you want to continue, PM my Trash Bat account. Thanks!

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D