Just South of Heaven

Started by Tak Gunji, Mar 16, 2018, 02:25 PM

• angels fall first
  • King
  • 169 posts
  • blood ring leader
  • 6'0"
(OOC: Just gonna reply now, but RiffRaff can jump in again whenever.)

"You know why."

Gunji didn't move but his gaze could have burned holes through Chul Soo, considering how concentrated it was. Chul Soo wasn't just disrespecting him, he was turning his back on him. If only a gun could take him out. Even if it could, Gunji didn't have one on him. With everything that had been happening, Gunji had been almost waiting for death. Some part of him longed for it, to no longer keep trying to stay above water in this world. Some other part of him was still clinging to what scraps of pride he had left.

Moon Chul Soo

"No, I don't! If I did I wouldn't have asked you." His tone was snarky and he kept his back to Gungi giving him an opportunity to attack him.He was weak he wouldn't do it he would be a little bitch and hide away and let Chul Soo continue his work.

Chul Soo really couldn't be bothered with this right now he had better things to be doing right now.

Slowly turning just his head he looked in Gunji's direction over his shoulder. He wasn't going to confess to anything. But he did want to taunt him, he enjoyed fucking with his head that was always fun he lazy looking towards the floor.

Ryder Hyung

Ryder looked on with confusion. That was then that he watched Chul Soo walk away as he stood there. He knew that if the other got fidgety he would help Chul Soo in anyway he could. "Yeah why did you call Chul Soo it isn't like I was doing anything wrong by being here is it?"

• angels fall first
  • King
  • 169 posts
  • blood ring leader
  • 6'0"
Gunji's nostrils flared slightly but it was the only outward sign of emotion he displayed before he turned his gaze away from the pair of them. Everything had somehow slid so far out of his hands. Once, he had wielded some kind of power but now it felt like all the power had been stolen from him. He was tempted to blame it on that wolf in the storm but he couldn't tell anymore what the true reason was. Maybe he lost his edge somewhere along the way. Maybe... he never really had it.

"So..." he said slowly. "Neither of you know anything about the blockade in the suburbs...?"

Moon Chul Soo

"No, I can't say I know anything about the blockade in the suburbs, what about you Ryder?" He shifted his attention to Ryder. Gunji was a weird guy and Chul Soo had a hard time reading him like right now he couldn't tell if he believed them or not. The guy was like a robot he had no emotion.

Ryder Hyung

"Nope don't know a damn thing about a blockade. Didn't even know there was one." Ryder replied as he frowned looking at Gunji and Chul Soo. He wasn't sure if Gunji was going to snap or not and he didn't like how he was reacting to them right now.

• angels fall first
  • King
  • 169 posts
  • blood ring leader
  • 6'0"
Gunji fell silent for a moment in the face of their stubborn denial. If not them, then who? There was nobody else. Did Chul Soo really think that Gunji would buy that? That some other group of vampires had come together and gone wild in the suburban populace? The betrayal stung but the fact that Chul Soo could stand there with his lackey and lie straight to his face after all their years working together... Gunji stepped backward, his heel scraping the bottom of the steps.

"So somebody else is running the show now?"

Moon Chul Soo

"Not that I know of Gunji," He tried to come off as sincere he didn't want this altercation right now. He needs this cover he wasn't ready to be the so call boss.

"Is that all Gunji? I could be getting high right now but I stopped what I was doing and came right down here." His behavior was always shifty what was just part of him. And he did like to be high all the time and this was interrupting it.

Ryder Hyung

Ryder smiled at Chul Soo. "Can I join you?" He asked as he wondered if the other would say yes. He wasn't sure but he knew that the other was probably planning something and he wanted to be a part of whatever plan that wheeling in his little mind.

• angels fall first
  • King
  • 169 posts
  • blood ring leader
  • 6'0"
The disrespect. It swelled deep in his chest, the indignation, the lingering hurt. Yet he kept it within, kept it to himself. Chul Soo was playing stupid and he was going to continue doing so. There was no reason for him to fear Gunji; by now, he knew that he could push Gunji around. He could do whatever he wanted underneath his nose. Knowing that Gunji knew what he was doing and that he was displeased meant nothing to Chul Soo.

Withdrawing from the scene, Gunji stepped back, back up the stairs. One step, two steps. Third step. Then he turned away from the pair and left them behind without another word.

(OOC: He's exited the scene so do what you guys want next.  :ninja: )

Moon Chul Soo

Gunji did what he always did shut him out when he was unhappy this worked in Chul Soo's favor he watched as he retreated up the stairs saying nothing. Ryder, however, did speak up, "Sure, why not? Let's get out of here boss needs some time alone." Chul Soo headed out to his car expecting Ryder to follow. He got into the driver seat and started the car.

He really didn't want everything to unfold just yet he needed things to keep running smoothly Kiyo was being reckless as always but he was getting too antsy with getting Gungi out of the picture, he wondered if he was next on his list.

R

Ryder Hyung

Ryder nodded swiftly turning and marching out of the house. He knew that Chul Soo wanted to keep everything a secret right now. Getting in the car he buckled his seat belt and smirked at Chul Soo. "Ready to rock and roll." He replied chuckling just a bit.

Moon Chul Soo

The car was stared and Chul Soo peeled out of the driveway, "Fuck yeah I am. I didn't even want to go see Gunji, Kyo is started shit." He wiped his nose a few times. He was driving a bit erratically speeding between cars running stop signs. He was ready to get home and get faded, he was over all this, he wanted to unplug.

"When did you get back in town? What have you been up too?" He questioned Ryder.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D