Started by Ryang Jinwoo, Feb 27, 2018, 07:04 PM

• You'll be sorry when I'm gone
  • Rook
  • 152 posts
  • 5'10
Hey there! How's it going? :D I'm Jin.

S

Sang Chul

Hey! Heh. I'm much better now. ;) Nice to meet you, Jin.

• Rook
  • 152 posts
  • 5'10
;) Sorry to message you all of a sudden like this, but I saw that you were online so... I thought I'd give it a shot.

Sang Chul

Ha! I'm glad you caught me.

• Rook
  • 152 posts
  • 5'10
Oh! Awesome!

There wasn't much on your profile, can you tell me about yourself? My profile should be up to date but if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Sang Chul

Sure thing! Hmm.. I travel a lot, but I've lived here a few months now. I'm sort-of in between jobs at the moment... I like to hike, practice martial arts, and do origami in my free-time. Oh and I love to go drinking!  Now that I think about it, I sound kinda lame haha!

I did have a question though. What kind of movies? I kind-of have a thing for the cheesy, sappy ones.

• Rook
  • 152 posts
  • 5'10
No, what? Lame? Cmon man, you could totally... do drunk origami! Haha

What kind of martial arts do you do? Tae kwon do? Jiu jitsu? Karate?

And I uh
Don't laugh but
I like those old black and white detective movies
When I was a kid I wanted to be a PI lmao

Sang Chul

Funny you should say that! I actually sorta turned it into a game... My record is 154 papercranes in an hour.

A bit of everything, I like to be prepared for anything, though I suppose I mainly focus on jujitsu these days. I could use a new partner!  ;) The last one broke his arm. (Not by me lol)

That's different, I've never met anyone who was interested that kinda stuff. I watched one at a film festival once. I think it was called The Big Sleep? It was actually pretty interesting, but I couldn't get over how everyone talked in it! They were so smooth. Did people actually used to talk like that? Lol sorry, I'm talking too much.

• Add a personal text!
  • 2,622 posts
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D