Don't Be A Hero

Started by Ezra Chen, Aug 01, 2017, 02:39 PM

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 352 posts
  • 6'4"
Vampires. Vampires were everywhere. They were crawling around the area and several hunters were moving in on them. Of course Ezra was tipped into the situation but by the time he arrived, the vampires had dispersed. Some older hunter was apparently taking care of it. And that left Ezra with nothing left to do.

He wandered the halls of the ugly old hotel and he could see that whatever group of vampires had squatted there hadn't bothered to clean up after themselves. Seriously, the place was a sty and it was obvious there had been a struggle and probably a fight.

The place had been run over by cops but now they were gone. If there had been a cleaning crew, they hadn't been in yet. Blood soaked one of the beds in a room that was cordoned off with yellow caution tape.

Ezra was double checking. Which vampire group had done it? Was Alex a part of it? Ezra narrowed his eyes, then turned away from the room filled with blood. Something had happened there but then what...?

Surely there had to be a clue. As he was considering whether he should check over the room more carefully, he heard the sound of somebody coming from the room's bathroom. Ezra was immediately on high alert, ready to fight if necessary.

"Who's there?" he called in an authoritative tone.

Jasper Nam

Jasper was told by Ki Jun to get out of there but he was still curious about what just happened he managed to avoid the cops and sneak back in to get the proof he needed. He was in the room that he and Kihwa found the little girl and the other beast feeding the bed was soaked in blood and the smell in the room made him sick.

He ran into the bathroom, feeling sick to his stomach. Leaning over the sink trying to calm his stomach when he heard someone call out, "Who's there?" he froze in place then stood upright slowly. and pulled the stake from his belt and gripped it tightly before he answered.

He walked to the door and reached for the knob his hand was shaking but he managed to turn the knob and swung the door open brandishing his stake. He was trapped in the bathroom he had no way out but through the door.

He stood in the open door way looking at the man that was in the room and called out to him, "Who are you?

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 352 posts
  • 6'4"
"Who are you?" Ezra countered, eyeing the kid. Really, he was nothing more than a kid. The way his hand shook said a lot about his condition. And then he saw the stake and he relaxed. He wasn't dealing with vestiges of the vampire clan. This was a hunter. Or a wannabe hunter, anyway.

"Do you even know how to use that?" he asked dryly.

Jasper Nam

"I asked first!" He said aggressively. "So why don't you tell me what you're doing here." Jasper was still standing in the door way he was relieved it wasn't a vampire but the guy didn't look too pleased with his presence. He shifted his weight to on side and folded his arms.

When he asked if he knew how to use the stake he couldn't help but think he was either a hunter or some sort of supernatural that knew about vampires

"Yes, why else would I have it on me." He said with attitude. He had already run into a hunter and it didn't go over too bad but not too well for Ki Jun seeing his son was kidnapped.

He still had his guard up he wasn't sure what this guy was doing here or what he would do to him so he needed to keep himself safe. He would have to make friends, some that knew more about the tales of Evermore so he could keep clear of the bad guys till he could get more evidence to prove that vampires were are real and not just in the story books and movies.

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 352 posts
  • 6'4"
Young, definitely young. He had the attitude of a young one, not to mention the baby face of a youth. "Heh." Ezra smirked, much less on edge now that he knew he wasn't dealing with a vampire. He would have to take them out and there would have been a fight. At least so far, things seemed quiet in the rundown old hotel. It was just the two of them, it seemed.

Well... and the staff of the hotel, although they had been few and far between as far as Ezra had experienced thus far.

"I'm a hunter," he said, turning away from the kid, although he kept half an eye on him--keeping him in the corner of his sight. Just in case. One could never be too careful.

He slid a hand over a cheap looking desk in the corner. Not dusty. He didn't know what that surprised him but it did.

"I heard there were vampires here recently so I was making sure they were really gone. I take it that's why you're here, too?"

Jasper Nam

This hunter seemed a bit more comfortable after finding out he wasn't a blood sucker. He seemed to be looking for a clue and Jasper had some intel.

Jasper made his way out of the bathroom making sure not to step in any blood.

"I might be able to help, I had a room and I was unwinding when I hear a scream so I opened my door to see if I could hear where it was coming from, to make a long story short some vampires kidnapped Ki Jun the hunter's son and then he left."

He kinda rambled but that what he did. "I waited for the cops to leave then I came back in to get," He paused and thought about holding back on why he was really there. He needed to get proof they were real and all the evidence he could get would help back his story.

"My stuff. I left all my stuff in my room so I came back to get it and I was wondering and well we bumped into each other."

He gave the dude a goofy smile feeling awkward to have met two hunters so fast. He wasn't even in Evermore, he could only imagine what the town was like. It sure was the hub of the weird bump in the night place.

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 352 posts
  • 6'4"
"You were here when they were?"

That was... surprising information. Ezra wouldn't expect such a wet-behind-the-ears hunter to have lasted long against an entire den of vampires. Perhaps there hadn't been as many as he was imagining. Ezra frowned at the words Ki Jun the hunter. Who?

Oh, right. That older man.

Ezra had seen him at a few of the hunter watering holes but the two weren't friends. Not even really acquaintances. Just colleagues, he supposed would be the term for it. Was this kid his protege?

And since when did Ki Jun have a son? This was all news to Ezra, who had never imagined hunters as family oriented types.

"You should get your things and leave. This isn't a game."

Jasper Nam

"Yep," he smiled, "I was here and I even killed a vampire," Jasper said proudly.

But he quickly changed his tone it seemed all these so called hunters he was running into were not so friendly. He didn't call himself one but they all seemed to think he was one and a weak one at that.

Jasper was fit, he worked out he might not look like it with his cute little baby face.

Jasper shot him a dirty look, "I know it's not a game. I can tell you they all left they just wanted the kid." He walked to the door to head out and leave the ass hole alone.

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 352 posts
  • 6'4"
One second the kid was smiling, the next he was pissed off at him. Ezra stood where he was for a moment, then looked around the room for signs of vampires. It seemed like the hotel had been somewhat cleaned up after the incident but there had to be traces left behind--something that would be a clue to lead him to the culprits.

A vampire was not just a vampire, after all.

Ezra watched the kid go and he half wanted to stop him but also knew it wasn't his place. The kid was obviously trying to look after himself and he didn't appreciate Ezra's well meaning advice. Did kids ever? Ezra took in a deep breath and rolled his eyes.

Then he continued to look, keeping in mind that the vampires were linked to the hunter Ki Jun. He supposed he had his next lead.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D