So nice to see you [M]

Started by Ryland Ren, Aug 01, 2017, 10:22 AM

• Flying too close to the sun
  • King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
What? They could slap 4 condoms onto Aldon and slip him into a full-length raincoat, if Ryland was so worried about protection!

Aldon's lips twitched into an amused grin as Ryland dropped his head to his chest, but he both felt and heard the laugh. Maybe in the heat of the moment, being glib wasn't the best idea but at least it brought them back to feeling good again, instead of that awkwardness that proceeded an all-too-heartfelt admission of missing Ryland.

"You said that already," he purred, needing very little prompting to switch his gaze back to Ryland. Aldon stroked long lines up and down Ryland's back, absently. He made a show of thinking about the lube but without it... ouch.

"...I want the lube. Sadist. What were you gonna do, go in dry?" Ouch!

• You make my heart shake bend and break
  • Knight
  • 1,965 posts
  • Sly Fox
  • 5'9"
"I've probably said it, oh... what? A thousand times since we've met...?"

Because Aldon totally was an idiot. He was a jerk, too. An asshole. A lot of things. He was also good looking and really charming and it was hard not to lock eyes with him and keep them there. Which was exactly what he did as he rolled halfway onto his side and went for the drawer again.

"Yes," he said, although the very idea of going in dry made him wince inwardly. "I was going to just go in dry."

His fingers met the bottle of lube and he dragged it over... along with a string of condoms, which he dangled in front of Aldon, touching the top of the bottle of lube to his own chin.

"Look what came with the lube~" he said in a singsong tone.

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
Aldon flashed Ryland the dirtiest look any man could muster up, who was underneath another man with both legs wrapped around his waist. The edge of the lowest packet of condoms brushed his chest and irritably he took a swipe at it, attempting to grab it from Ryland's hand.

"Stop it, you promised!"

Ryland didn't but... technicalities. By not refusing outright (more than once), he gave unspoken consent and Aldon was sticking with that theory because it suited his interests the best. What a jerk, though, taunting him with a whole bunch of condoms. Part of Aldon disliked them because of what they implied--that Ryland had been prepared to... er... entertain guests. At least it wasn't a box...

"If we don't get this thing going, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom and finish off there," he threatened, probably somewhat unsuccessfully given his current position and predicament. (And really, he much preferred Ryland to his own right hand.)

• Knight
  • 1,965 posts
  • Sly Fox
  • 5'9"
"Did I?" he asked, grinning like a fox as he slightly swung his hips from side to side. It was nice to see Aldon squirming for once. Most of the time, the bastard was making him do all the squirming.

Ryland pulled the condoms back as Aldon tried to swipe at them. "Ah, ah." He leaned down and set a finger against Aldon's lips and then two and then four. He stroked Aldon's handsome jaw, his thumb running over Aldon's lower lip. His heart kept beating faster, despite his playfulness. Aldon was still devastatingly handsome. He still had his claws around his heart. Somehow.

"Liar," he said softly. Despite the hard word, his eyes were soft. Aldon wasn't going to use a bathroom when he had Ryland right here, no matter how much Aldon wanted to forgo the protection.

He let go of Aldon's face and got to work with the condom and flipping up the lid on the lube. Generous amounts splayed out on his palm and ran down his fingers. Adjusting his body and raising his hips, Ryland slid his hand down past Aldon's wound, coated fingertips meeting heat. He leaned in to kiss Aldon even as he opened his lover's body to him.

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
"Yes."

God... this was torture. Aldon closed his eyes when Ryland's hips shifted against his own, letting out a soft groan. "Stop--" It was almost a plea. He felt Ryland's fingertips against his lips and kissed them, as they came to land.

Seriously, the teasing. He'd almost forgotten how much of a fox Ryland could really be. And he forgot how much he loved that side of Ryland, the side that would mercilessly tease a man so close to the brink and do it with a beautiful smile, looking like a freaking angel.

It wasn't fair. Really, it wasn't, for one man to be so desirable. It wasn't fair to Aldon, who tried so hard not to get too attached--but too late. It probably wasn't fair to Ryland either, to try so hard to get away, only for them to reattach like opposite poles of a magnet. No matter what they individually did, the pull was always there, always calling them back to each other.

"I'm not a liar," he protested in equally soft tones, opening his eyes as some of the unbearable heat inside abated--though not by much. Then it roared back in full force as slick fingers came probing and Aldon let out a wanton moan, spreading his legs and arching shamelessly into Ryland. The sound ended in their kiss and was absorbed by the union of lips and teeth and tongue.

"Ry... Ry..." Aldon panted breathlessly between kisses, holding on tight to him. His heels dug into the mattress and his toes curled as Ryland brushed something deep inside that made his entire body buzz and shake. Aldon's nails raked a faint line down his back. "Ry... I need you."

• Knight
  • 1,965 posts
  • Sly Fox
  • 5'9"
As much as he loved to play with Aldon and tease him, he had to admit--even if only to himself--that he loved the desire he managed to illicit from his lover.

When it came to sex, Aldon was all fire and heat. There was a spark in his touch, crackling with tension. The sound of Aldon's voice when he wanted him only spurred Ryland forward. His chest felt tight and the flame in his groin flared fully to life in response to Aldon's voice and Aldon's receptive body.

Ryland playfully ran his tongue down Aldon's temple, tilting his head so that he could kiss his jawline and catch his soft earlobe between his teeth.

"I know," he murmured back. Aldon needed him. At the moment, Ryland didn't even remember all the times Aldon frustrated him and made him see red. All too consumed with a rising need himself, he removed his fingers and slid them over Aldon's thigh so that he could position his body. With another sinful sway of the hips, he finally moved closer, forward, inside--achingly slow. Wrapped in Aldon's heat, he could feel his pulse against his throat as he flicked his tongue against it.

His hand moved to grasp Aldon firmly.

"Still feeling broken?"

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
"Then--" There was rising hope in his voice as Ryland's fingers withdrew, filling him with a sudden sense of loss that drew out a low, tortured groan. Fingers were better than nothing... But something much better soon replaced them, though not before another slow shift of Ryland's hips that made Aldon's legs involuntarily clench around him.

Tease.

Sadist.

They knew one another too well. Ryland knew all of his weak spots--the nibble to the ear, that sensitive point at the side of his throat, and... well, the broken body part that started it all. There was no mystery left between them but it was never boring; it couldn't be, when the heat and electricity and chemistry between them set the air on fire.

"A-aah..." Aldon's moan was a mixture of pain and pleasure as Ryland slowly entered. It was too slow and not slow enough, all at the same time. He clenched; his body tightened around Ryland reflexively, fighting the invasion even as Aldon himself was pushing his hips forward, greedy to take more of him in until he was fully seated, greedy to feel Ryland's hands on him.

"I think..." He stopped to breathe in shallow pants. "I think something else is--gonna get broken soon if you don't... hurry up and fuck me." Like his patience, maybe.

Throwing his arms around Ryland, his own little smile turned a little more fox-like too. It was true what they said; couples rubbed off on each other. Aldon swayed his own hips suggestively, undulating his body to meet Ryland's, and then pulling away.

A shallow thrust, not nearly enough to satisfy both of them, only made their current position more torturous but soon he was building up to a nice little rhythm that melted pain into pleasure and took the edge off the sting in his backside. Hey, Aldon wasn't a log--he wasn't content to lay there and simply take it.

• Knight
  • 1,965 posts
  • Sly Fox
  • 5'9"
Ryland nuzzled Aldon and all but purred as he arched his back and slid a hand through the hair at the back of Aldon's head. Even if he only admitted it to himself, he loved the sound of Aldon's moan and the active way his body responded to him. Inevitably, it brought something more wild out of Ryland, too.

"...is that a threat?" he whispered against the hollow of Aldon's shoulder. His hips moved rhythmically against Aldon's, toes starting to curl. He let out a soft sound of his own as Aldon's body undulated against his. Letting the pleasure wash over him, he closed his eyes and arched his head back before nuzzling Aldon again.

His hand stroked Aldon, taking care of him even while he brushed his lips and nose against Aldon's exposed throat. Again, he nipped at his earlobe, simultaneously running his thumb over the head of Aldon's erection.

"Or is it a plea?"

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
"Mmph... both. Neither." Aldon's head twisted left and right in tormented pleasure as their bodies finally began to move together, matching thrust for thrust. The sensation of fingers against his scalp, sifting through his hair, and the sharp teeth against his earlobe made the whole back of his neck tingle. Everything was Ryland, from his scent to his taste--from earlier, wild kisses--to just... him. Everything was him, surrounding Aldon, filling him to completion.

It scared him, this sensation. This fullness, the feeling of warmth and security that, ironically, felt so unsafe. He didn't want to let down his guard; he didn't want Ryland to curl all the way around that vulnerable spot in his heart. And yet, he could no more stop Ryland from doing so--from his own heart opening and unfurling to accept him--than he could stop the broken moans that spilled from his own lips as their bodies danced and swayed to a silent rhythm.

Nails dragging crazed lines down Ryland's back, Aldon clung tightly to him, sinking his claws in deep. Not deep enough to draw blood or to rip the skin--deep enough to be felt. Deep enough to leave an impression. He was no sadist, nor a masochist, except maybe where his feelings toward Ryland were concerned, but he was vocal and expressive.

"Ry... ah...!" Aldon's whole body shook as Ryland hit that magical little spot deep inside. He squeezed his eyes shut tight as the tension in his stomach mounted, trying to hold on. Just another few seconds; a few more seconds of sweet torture. He turned and nuzzled into Ryland's hair, breathing in the scent of him, the sweet cleanness of his shampoo. "Ry..." He kissed the side of Ryland's head mindlessly, fingers now in his hair, gripping with a loose fist... teetering just at the edge... so close to that precipice... And then he was falling, with a loud cry of his lover's name.

• Knight
  • 1,965 posts
  • Sly Fox
  • 5'9"
Whenever they were together like this, Ryland felt closer to Aldon. He felt like he could touch more than his body. It was like he was reaching into his soul. The way Aldon looked at him and the way his body opened to him and clung to him, the way Aldon spoke... It all seemed to click them into place.

He wished it was always this way, that it didn't inevitably end in sharp comments or increasing distance. Once Aldon got what he wanted, Ryland knew what would happen next--Aldon would be sweet and funny and everything he could want in a boyfriend. And then Ryland would let his current boyfriend go.

And then he would regret it because Aldon would start pushing him out of reach. He wouldn't be there when Ryland needed him. When he reached for him, suddenly he wouldn't be there. Ryland would spend more and more nights alone.

He hated it. He hated that it ended that way every single time. It felt as if his heart burst after Aldon orgasmed. Ryland kissed him, first sweetly and then deeply, tasting him as his body arched into Aldon one last time. Heat washed over him and spilled out of him. It had been so long since he climaxed with anybody. His body shook from the exertion and he sighed into Aldon's temple, fingers curling against his sides and slipping up his chest.

His eyes closed. He breathed Aldon in. The words he spoke against his shoulder were old ones. The same words Aldon never ever said back. He took in a deep breath and blinked back a sting in the back of his eyes. Ignoring it, he lifted his head and smiled as a fox might.

"All better now, hm?"

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
It was coming. Every time... every cycle they went through together of breaking up and making up, it came in some form or another. A touch, the look in Ryland's eyes, the softest, barest whisper of the sweetest words.

Anyone would have been flattered to hear it. Anyone would be lucky. But Aldon... He only felt a stifling heat in the back of his eyes and a sudden compulsion to run. It was just too much. Too much, too soon. Except they'd been together for years and it wasn't normal to be skittish when everyone saw it, everyone knew it--that his feelings for Ryland went a little beyond simple infatuation. Yet Aldon still couldn't make himself say the words, could barely acknowledge that he felt the same way.

Too much. Too scary.

But he still held Ryland even as the painful silence stretched on, all too awkward. He knew Ryland was waiting to hear it and the pressure mounted. It flattened him like a physical force, like a giant hand was pressing down on him, squeezing all of the breath out of his lungs. Aldon closed his eyes. He held Ryland tighter.

"All. Ahem." His voice was rough; he cleared his throat softly. "All better, yep." And when he opened his eyes, it was to the same too-bright smile and too-bright eyes. He smiled, too, trembling inside, and pulled Ryland back to lay against him, tangling him up with his legs. "You're my favorite doctor... person... ever." Yes. Ryland was his favorite doctor-person. Ever.

• Knight
  • 1,965 posts
  • Sly Fox
  • 5'9"
For the first time in nearly a year, Ryland actually felt satiated. Didn't matter that neither of them lasted for ages. Would hurt that way anyway. Ry never understood the whole worry over lasting for ages--it wasn't like it had to last four hours for it to be good. And it was good with Aldon. It was always good with Aldon, loathe as he was to admit it.

As they lay there together, limbs tangled and chests rising and falling, he felt a tiny pang in his chest. He knew he wasn't going to hear it back and in the heat of the moment, he still said it to Aldon. Why? It was the stupidest thing ever to do. But he guessed it might just speed things along. Aldon probably wouldn't even bother talking to him for months after this.

Ryland sighed. The sting was still there as he closed his eyes but as he took in a couple of deep breaths, it quelled. He laughed.

"Doctor person?" He let out a snort. "You mean vet? In training?"

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
"Nope."

And he wasn't going to explain, either, what he meant by doctor person. (And since Ryland wasn't even a doctor, that left only one real answer.) Instead, Aldon stroked gently through Ryland's hair, working out the little tangles that had formed during their... escapades. The heat subsided but the warmth remained--it worried him slightly. He needed a distraction.

"Oh wait, I forgot something." In the rush and the excitement, he forgot his gift. Not that he needed it now, since he'd already gotten back into Ryland's good graces, but it didn't hurt to earn himself some brownie points. Maybe his offering would bring a smile to Ryland's face, too--that was worth it all on its own.

Gently easing himself out from under Ryland--with an unmanly hiss of pain as his ass throbbed--he hobbled over to where his pants were. Bending down... was an experience. "You didn't use enough lube!" Aldon cried out accusingly as he hobbled back, gingerly climbing back into bed.

He rifled through the pockets of his jeans and came out with two shining metallic things, one of which he placed beside Ryland.

• Knight
  • 1,965 posts
  • Sly Fox
  • 5'9"
"Jerk," he said but he was smiling. Stupid jerk. Fine, if he didn't want to explain himself, Ryland wasn't going to force the words out of him. He did, however, prop himself up on an elbow as Aldon suddenly remembered something and left him alone in the bed. Despite how he acted when they'd met outside his apartment, Ryland's gaze traveled down Aldon's backside.

"You're lucky I didn't go in dry," he said, but he did reach over--not to Aldon's backside but over his stomach. A little tummy rub seemed to solve a lot of Aldon's woes.

With his free hand, he picked up the small metal object that Aldon left beside him on the bed. He turned it over, studying it. It wasn't lost on him what the shape was and when he looked to the one in Aldon's hand, it was clear there was a meaning behind the jewelry.

Tilting toward Aldon, he lightly kissed him, then remained there with a teasing smile, lips just a millimeter away. His foot ran up the back of Aldon's leg.

"So... do you carry these everywhere with you or were you expecting to meet me today?"

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
If dogs could purr, that would have been Aldon as Ryland's hand passed over his stomach, and he uttered a noise of contentment. The look he passed on to Ryland was purely happy. "You remembered," he said unnecessarily, though in praise. It was doubtful that Ryland would forget, since Aldon only bugged him every single day to "do the thing." He didn't know why it relaxed him so much but... it did. Probably a wolf thing.

As Ryland examined the small earring he placed down, Aldon shifted closer. He leaned into the kiss and turned onto his side to take some of the pressure off of his smarting backside. There was definitely meaning behind the gift. Why else would he give that particular animal to Ryland--and keep the particular one in his own hand? It wasn't special or anything--not a ring--but... hey, it was some kind of gesture at least.

"I told you I had a gift for you when I texted you. You have the memory of a goldfish," he said, as his disapproving Look failed to have the full impact, since they were so close. Aldon hooked his leg over Ryland's and he reached over to relieve him of the earring. "Here, let me..."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D