Keep you safe, keep you sweet

Started by Koda Oxendine, Nov 30, 2017, 02:08 PM

• I really really really like you!
  • King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
Despite the bad feeling in the pit of his stomach and the warnings of family members, Koda made it out to the ridge in animal form. He switched to his human form and quickly dressed, then checked his phone for the time. It was almost ten PM. Most people weren't out here around this time and Koda could see why. There was a definite sinister edge to the trees, mountains, and forests around him in the dark. It was even darker thanks to the thick fog that rolled in and he could barely see a foot in front of his face.

"Where are you?" he asked aloud, anxiously looking down at his phone again. He was two seconds from attempting to call Stevey when he heard the telltale crunch of a branch under somebody's foot. A human foot, not animal.

"Stevey? That better be you or I'm going full on..." He trailed off, not wanting to complete the rest of the sentence.

Steven Won

"Yes,~?" He playfully yelled out as he came closer. The fog was so thick he couldn't see Koda at all. just a faint silhouette he was just walking in the direction of his voice which that could be misleading.

Once he made it to Koda he held his arms out welcoming a big bear hug. "I missed you~."

• King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
"Nothing~" he said in a sing-song tone, although he followed it up with a playful growling noise. Because yeah, he'd totally go full BEAR mode on some creep who tried to ambush him in the fog!

Grinning, he hugged Stevey and even tried to pick him up and swing him around like romantic couples in movies. It didn't quite work the way he envisioned--instead, he sort of spun the two of them around until they were dizzy before he stopped and the world felt like it kept swaying on without him.

"Dude, where've you beeeeeeen?"

Steven Won

He spun with Koda going with the flow. He was a very playful guy it was nice to be with him when he was with Koda he felt like he could be himself. He felt like he had to watch everything he said and did around anyone, they didn't know he was gay he didn't want them to know. It was his fault he couldn't feel this way all the time because he chose to hide it. He was very confused he didn't know if this was for sure what he wanted. He did know he felt this with Koda romanticly. And when they were near one another his heart raced.

Once they stopped spinning Steven grabbed his head, "Wow, you spin me right round," He sang and he tried to regain his posture and laughed at himself for singing. But got a little more serious when he was asked where he had been. "I've been laying low. What about you? mister, you didn't find someone to take my place now did you?"

Stevey poked at Koda's belly trying to tickle him. Stevey walked carelessly to Koda in the fog he was oblivious to the danger he was in. He was lucky nothing had happened to him. So many people would miss him if he was gone. Seeing Koda was all that was on his mind.

• King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
"Ah! NO! You didn't just!" Koda playfully smacked Stevey on the shoulder but he was beaming like an idiot. It was good to see Stevey alive and well, safe and sound. Nothing going on except the two of them standing out in the street like lovestruck idiots. The laying low part did sober him up a little bit and his smile dimmed slightly.

"Yeah..." He nodded. It made sense that Stevey would lie low after what had just happened. Then he realized how his answer sounded coming after Stevey's question. Quickly he added, "I mean yeah, I get the laying low. But of course nobody replaced you. What kinda guy do you think I am?"

He pulled Stevey closer--or attempted to when he was treated to a tickle. "H-hey~!" He danced away from Stevey and let out a little giggle. He couldn't help it. He was highly ticklish.

"Little cheater." Knowing his soft spot and exploiting it!

Steven Won

He loved that he could be so playful and carefree with Koda, he didn't hold back either. The playful smack was matched with one. When he was with Koda the world froze and  Koda was the only thing Steven could fouse on.

Steven's heart dropped for a moment and pouted up until he finished then a huge smile erupted on his face. "The kinda guy that's loyal but I still have to ask." Ticking Koda's belly, chasing after him as he danced away from him. They fought into a rough hug, Steven's arms wrapped around his hips He danced in place with him. He missed the way it felt to hold by Koda, he felt safe in his arms.

"It's not cheating, how is it cheating?" Steven demanded sarcastically. He knew he was in the wrong but he had to get the upper hand somehow. Holding onto Koda he looked into his eyes and asked, "Why are you so amazing?" Tilting his head to the side slightly.

"I love you Kada," Steven meant it, he truly meant it with all his heart. He loved the way Koda made him feel it was something he had never felt before. His forehead rested on Koda's and his chin tucked into his chest his heart raced, was it too soon? What was Koda going to do?

• King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
"Because--it just is!"

That was as much of a retort as he could get out. The rest... He took in a sharp inhale of air. I love you. Did he really just say it? Stevey loved him? Koda felt his face heat up.

"Uh..."

His mouth went dry but it didn't take long for his lips to curl up into a pleased, almost catlike smile.

"Really?" Now that he had heard the words from Stevey, his tone lilted into a teasing sing-song. "You love me? Little old me?"

Steven Won

Koda's reaction had Steven frozen, was he embarrassed that he told him he loved him? "Uh?" That's it? " He thought at first. Then Steven saw the smile, that smile was a happy smile, Steven smiled backed, "Really I do love you, Koda." His hearted pounded he felt like he should move in for a kiss this was like one of those moments. But he was scared to. He tried to will himself to, he was screaming in his head, "JUST DO IT!" He swallowed hard and took a deep breath in, Steven gently cupped one of Koda's cheek and tilted his head leaning in to kiss him.

He thought his heart was going to fly out all the way back to New York. It was like an eruption of feelings once his lips finally met Koda's. His kiss was soft he was sure Koda could tell he was new to kissing his lips just kinda locked with his and time felt as if it was standing still he could hear his heart in his ears.

He wondered if he was being to forward they are still young, was he really in love with Koda or was he just infatuated with him? What is love? Koda was on his mind all the time when they were separated he would text him cute things. Koda might not know how much he is on his mind but it's more than he wanted to let on. He didn't want to come off as clingy or over controlling. That would run him off, but Koda made him happy so of course, he wanted to be with him.

• King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
"I love you, too, silly."

His smile only curled up a little more, mischief dancing in his eyes. The kiss was warm and affectionate and it warded off any sense of cold the weather itself brought. Koda could forget all about the world around him and focus instead on the warmth of the body close to him, the lips on his, and the soft hair under his fingertips as he reached up and sifted a hand through the back of Stevey's hair.

He deepened the kiss and stepped in a little closer, his hand sliding down the back of Stevey's neck and toward the small of his back to hold him close and in place. As the kiss lingered, he opened his eyes and looked into Stevey's eyes.

"I really missed you, baby..."

Steven Won

I weight was lifted, hearing Koda say he loved him too. He felt like he knew it but h wanted Koda to validate it.

Steven's hand slid up to his Koda's cheek his fingers behind his ear, fingertips in his hair once Koda deepened the kiss. It was like a jolt of electricity hit and he jumped a little. Koda was now even closer to him and the kiss left him light-headed.

He slowly opened his eyes and they met Koda's big brown eyes and he blinked a few times composing himself after that kiss. "I know you did." He poked the tip of his nose the kissed it. "But I missed you more." He said almost competitively with a smug look.

• King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
"Nuh-uh," Koda contested Stevey's words. For one thing, he wasn't the one who was kidnapped by creeps! So Koda was secure in the fact that he was definitely the one who missed Stevey more. He smiled and kissed Stevey again, reluctant to step away or let him go. They could stand out there in the middle of the foggy street for hours for all he cared. But as it turned out, they weren't the only ones on the street. Just as Koda went to kiss Stevey yet again and make some flirty comment, he heard a strange, guttural sound.

It didn't come from him and it didn't come from Stevey so he froze. Holding his breath, he listened for it again. Then he blinked.

"Did you hear--" He started to speak but the sound came again and his eyes widened slightly. Okay, now he was sure he'd heard something. With his heart beating faster, he slid his hand over Stevey's hand, whispering, "Let's get inside."

Steven Won

Steven hadn't heard the first sound but as Koda was aking him if he heard anything he heard it. He jumped at the weird noise holding tightly onto Koda's hand. "I agree." He whispered back and then briskly walked to Koda's apartment. They had to hang out there the RV was risky. His dad could walk in at any time. He was opening up more making more contact with Koda in public. He was taking baby step he felt so much better not having to hide his love. But he still feared what everyone would say and think if they knew so the meetups were at night.

It was dark and the fog made it much harder to see but Steven wasn't going to just stand there and wait for whoever to catch them making out. It would be some on that know him or his father. He assumed it was just someone out for a walk he didn't think they could be in danger He was more startled and worried his secret would get out. He was not ready for everyone to know he was just finding out himself.

It sounded like footsteps and they sounded like they were right behind him and Koda. With his free hand, he reached for Koda's and pulled him close hiding his face in his arm. If they were to be approached he was going to hide and let Koda do all the talking. Picking up the pace fearing they would get stopped he hurried them to the apartment.

With his hood pulled up he looked over his shoulder curious to who was following them so closely, no one was there...He and the footsteps vanished. Steven looked forward his body tensed up. In a whisper, he said, "Theirs no one there." He could swear someone was right behind them life if they stopped walked they would have bumped into each other.

• King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
"Yeah," he agreed, there was nobody there but it felt like somebody was. Koda shivered and it had nothing to do with the mist or the cold weather. Something... felt off. Something didn't feel right. It was like they were being stared at, the two of them. Or... Koda was being stared through and it was penetrating straight to Stevey. Frowning, Koda pulled on Stevey's hand and half ran to the apartment. Immediately, he went straight for the elevator in the lobby, looking behind them.

Nobody had followed them inside.

"My grandpa told me stories about nights like this," Koda said, staring at the glass door, half expecting to see something swirling in the mist. "He says it's a bad time to be a..."

He trailed off, then let out a nervous laugh. The elevator doors opened. "Come on, let's get up to my apartment."

Steven Won

They made it safely into the lobby, Steven was panting lightly they had started to run once they got closer, he was on high alert and very scared he knew this had to be supernatural. But Koda's words worried him the most his heart sank.

His forehead furrowed concern was all over his face. The doors opening gave him an out for the moment but Stevey wasn't going to drop it "Bad to be a what?" He questioned Koda. He wasn't sure he wanted to hear it. He didn't want to believe Koda was a super. He couldn't be, why would be? This could be the end of them and Steven wasn't ready for that he just confessed his love.

The elevator started to head up his heart was pounded and his mind was racing. What could Koda be? He felt sick to think he was dating something his father taught him to hunt down a kill. Was Koda safe? What if he finds out he is a hunter what will happen? Steven was very uneasy now. His world felt like it was crashing down on him, his demeanor changed he just stared at Koda trying to keep calm.

• King
  • 92 posts
  • Chatty Cathy
  • 5'7"
"Bad to be a civilian here in Hazleton," he said--which wasn't entirely a lie. "My dad was military."

Which also wasn't a lie. He was just keeping something important from Stevey. But... he sort of had to, didn't he? He couldn't tell Stevey the truth. He got the feeling Stevey knew he was about to say something else, though. The way he was looking at him made him feel apprehensive. After a moment, Koda smiled and slid his arm around Stevey to pull him into a half hug.

"But don't worry about it. We'll be safe. I'm up on the fifth floor and everything. We can see everything from my living room!"

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D