A

Distorted happiness

Started by Alex Pak, Sep 19, 2017, 10:32 AM

Alex Pak

Alex was not in the right state of mind to be making these types of desitions he was acting irrationally. This was Ian's doing if he never showed up in Hazleton things would have been fine none of this would be happening. Ian had him all worked up and it must have pushed Noah away into someone else's arms. He was so caught up with Ian and Ezra he seemed to be ignoring Noah.

He knew what he was doing was wrong but Noah had to be punished for his actions. And this was the best he came up with. Maybe he was letting Noah get away with too much. He just thought that he could trust Noah he seemed to be so loyal that he never felt the need to put boundaries on him. It made him sick to think he was with another man, but it really hurt his pride that he had lied to him even when he asked and gave him the chance to be open.

Now he was getting mixed up with Ian and doing favors for him. Alex would soon remember why he had left Ian. The man was downright evil he thrived off of others misery he was the monster humans feared. And Alex was letting him cloud his judgment.

Alex looked at the photo that Ian had sent him then looked at the young man through the window at the that was working, "That's him." He slid his phone back in his pocket. It was late it seemed he was working alone or was alone at the moment. He swung the door open and approached the human.

"You're coming with me." Alex grabbed his arm and whizzed off into the dark with him.

Sebastian jumped at the door flow open but before he could react he was being whisked away. "Hey!" He yelled before he was pulled out of the building. He tried putting up a fight swing his arms and kicking his legs. "What the hell" he cried out.

He was tossed into the backseat of a car before he was knocked out. Alex didn't need him doing anything stupid like jumping out of the car of him trying to attack him.

Alex then got in the driver seat and started the car. He took his phone out and sent Ian a text.

"I got you human I will be there in 15."

• I do what I want and nobody stops me
  • King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
Well, this should be interesting.

Ian smiled as he looked down at his phone, then responded with a quick, "Good." He was pleased with how this was all turning out for him. All he had to do was strong arm a little magic potion out of somebody and he got a brand new human to play with! A cute one, at that, so he was quite... amused. He had only seen the human once--while he was at that dreadful fourth of July celebration in the park. He'd been with somebody else but that wasn't going to stop Ian from doing what he wanted. Or getting other people to do it for him.

He waited in his house--one of those old, sprawling things from the town's founding days. Ian bought it with the wealth he'd amassed over centuries of life and then bought himself a handful of servants, most of them pretty human boys. There were only a couple of vampires in his employ, though--and those were vampires he'd turned himself, much like he'd done with Alex once upon a time.

When the doorbell rang, it was one of his human boys who answered it. And it was a human boy who told him that Alex had arrived. Without hurrying, Ian came down the spiral staircase with his lips curled into a small smile, seeing Alex in the foyer. He reached out and brushed wet hair from Alex's eyes.

"It's been so stormy lately," he commented. Then his gaze moved around the room. "Where's the human?"

Alex Pak

Ian had many servants in his home, one of then let him in and took his coat and another called for Ian. Alex watched as Ian made his way down the staircase, he stood still, both hands in his pants pockets. Ian was so dame charming the way he came down the stairs had him speechless, he just watched as he neared him. He slowly blinked as Ian brushed his hair way.

Slowly opening his eyes with a half smile, he almost wanted to move in and kiss him. But he didn't he was here on business, he was delivering him a new boy toy so he could get a curse for Noah.

Ian looked displeased when he noticed the human wasn't with him. Alex fired back with, "Wheres my curse?" rather than telling him he was outside.

He left him in the car he wasn't going to drag his heavy ass into the house. He just hoped he didn't wake up while he was in the house. He did knock him out pretty hard, he didn't care what happened to him. But he did care if he took off, then he would be shit out of luck with the curse.

And Alex didn't know any witches to get a cure from so he needed this to play out right.

• King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
"I have it," Ian said, "right here."

He retrieved the small vial of deep purple liquid from his front pocket, though he didn't immediately hand it over. After all, this transaction was far from complete. Alex had only been brought inside--he hadn't even brought the human with him, as far as he could see. If he thought he was going to pull one over on him then he was sadly mistaken.

"But you're not getting it unless I get my human."

Alex Pak

Alex gasped and reached for it but pausing, he narrowed eyes and retracted his hand quickly. "He's in the car, well he should be." he shrugged his shoulders. "I kinda knocked him out, should I wake him?" Alex looked over his shoulder to the front door, he really didn't want to fetch him but he wants the cure.

There was no way Alex knew if it was a real curse or some juice, be he was giving Ian the benefit of the doubt. There was no real reason for either of them to not hold their end of the bargain he trusted Ian more than some others. 

He sounded like a spoiled child, " he chuckled at their given situation, it was odd working with him rather than from working for him. He almost wanted to melt into his arms and beg for him to take him back so they could go back to the way he was many years ago. But he no longer needed Ian to feel complete, he just needed his help at this given time.

Alex muttered under his breath as he retrieved Ian's human. A bit annoyed at the situation he should have just brought him in, in the first place, then he would have to walk through the rain to retrieve him.

He opened the door he was still there, knocked out. Alex grabbed his arm and yacked it, "Hey," He shouted and pulled at him again. "Wake up!" I am so not caring him in!

Leaning in further into the car to get a look at him. He was still breathing but not waking up. Alex pulled him out and tossed him over his shoulder and kicked the door shut with his foot. Gripping him as he adjusted his weight. It was still drizzling outside and he could see his breath.

He walked in the foyer water dripped off of him and Ian's human, "Here he is, where do you want him?"

• King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
Really, the liquid inside the vial was a curse and it had cost Ian something in order to obtain it. But here it was and Alex could use it on his precious little brat and ruin his life; it was of no consequence to Ian, who saw every life aside from his own as a toy to play with and then leave behind when it bored him. Sadly, Alex was once a toy like that but once he outgrew his interest, he was thrown aside with everybody else.

The new human would likely be the same; he would have fun with him until he grew bored and then he'd toss him away again. Ian swept his arm over to a chaise lounge chair that sat against the wall in the foyer.

"Just leave him there," he said in a bored tone. "I'll have one of my servants take him upstairs."

Ian could do it himself but it would amuse him to have one of the boys take him and do it. Once the human was deposited, Ian looked over at one of his servants. The dark haired man moved forward in insolent silence, picking up the unconscious man and taking him upstairs.

Once the sound echoed in the distance, Ian held out the vial for Alex.

"You did your part."

Alex Pak

Alex watched as the young man carried Ian's new human upstairs the poor kid had no idea what he was going to wake up too. But that was none of his concern, he had a little shifter problem he needed to tend to.

He still hasn't heard anything from Noah. and that just pissed him off more and fulled his justification for his actions.

Alex took the vile, looking it over it the light. "So how does this work? Does it come with instructions?"

Sliding the vile in his pocket.

• King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
"No instructions. Just feed it to him and it will punish him."

Ian smiled, although there was a slightly malicious glint in his eyes. It was nothing so terrible that it would kill Alex's poor little pet but it would definitely teach him a lesson. Personally, Ian liked to keep such spells on his person just in case. Not exactly like that one, but something that might scare his own little pets into doing what he wanted them to do. Maybe this spell would help Alex. Maybe not. Either way, it was out of his hands now and in Alex's--quite literally.

(I think this one is done, so I'm locking it.)

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D