L

Help! Odd Jobb Bloggs

Started by Liam Shin, Sep 16, 2017, 12:41 PM

Liam Shin

Hello,

I am not sure how this works but I am in need of some help. I have no one to get me out of some shit whole group home. I was thinking if I had someone come into the Turning Point and convince them that Liam Shin (that's me) will be in your care, that they will let me out. If you need details we can meet up at my job and talk more about it.  Or I can just give them to you here just let me know what you need to know.  I will pay well if you can get me out. I can pay half upfront and the rest when I will pay the rest when they release me.

Geum Mu Saeng

Hm, I should be able to help, but I would like to know a little more. Like what kind of group home? You don't need to give me a lot of details, I just need to know a little bit about who I'm dealing with. Meeting up would be good if you can. Paying half upfront and half after works fine for me though, so you don't need to worry about that part.

Liam Shin

I am on suicide watch. But I am good now they have me on meds. Bad break up but we are good now. But I am a 30 yr old male um just want to get back to my life before it makes me crazier living here. Not sure what you need to get me out but I thought that was part of your job to research it. What are we looking at for prices? I am working at the used bookstore I am off at 4 pm but I have curfew have to be in my dorm at 5 so if we can meet at 4 at my job? Today?

Geum Mu Saeng

Yeah, I can handle finding a way to get you out, it is a part of the job. For price, I'd say a hundred and fifty or around that price... depending on how difficult it would be to help you out here. I don't have anything for today so meeting at the bookstore at four works for me.

Liam Shin

Sounds good I'll see you at 4

My boss is my mentor so we can't talk in front of him.

Oh, can I get your name?

Geum Mu Saeng

Four it is.

Want to meet outside the bookstore then?

Ah right. My name is Mu Saeng.

Liam Shin

Yeah, let's meet outside the store.

Geum Mu Saeng

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D