You should know I'm dangerous

Started by Yamabe Kiyonari, Sep 07, 2017, 06:51 PM

Kase

Hobi chuckled lightly, "Yeah you kind of look like a scary jock from high school, or one of the emo kids that took things way too far." He joked but that hair of his wasn't helping how he looked. "You should cut your hair, maybe that's why you don't look approachable.

Kiyo let out a bark of a laugh. A scary jock? That was the first time he ever heard anybody describe him as such and he couldn't help it. His laughter was a bit rusty from disuse. At least the kid was a funny one.

"Maybe I like being unapproachable."

Kase

"Then how do you expect to eat? Am I supposed to be your wing man or something?" He asked and slightly looked back him.

"By the sound of your laugh, you don't do that often, do you? It sounds like you smoke."

"Yep..." He fully expected this new kid to play wingman for him. Then he raised a brow. Was his laugh being judged now? He smirked.

"One: I don't. Two: I do."

Kase

"You're lucky I have nothing better to do." He soon parked and turned the bike off, "Alright, let's do this. I'm starving."

He rose a brow and looked at him as he took off his helmet, "That explains the ugliness of your laugh."

Kiyo narrowed his eyes. Who did this fresh meat think he was, anyway? Maybe he'd let the guy find his own way. Just because he was the one who drove them here didn't mean he had to be the one who drove them back.

"You go that way," he said, in an attempt to ditch him. "I'll go this way."

Kase

"What happened to being you're wing man?" he asked and put the keys in his pocket. "And what if I end up killing someone?" he started to panic at the thought of not being able to stop.

"You know I've only had blood bags, what if I can't stop?"

He let out a gruff laugh, irritated now that instead of a wingman, he'd found himself caught with some insecure kid who wanted to 1. insult him and 2. somehow still get his help. Punk ass puke. Kiyo stared at him so hard that if it could have left holes burned through him, it most definitely would have. Unfortunately, he had no such ability and instead, it was just a really hard stare.

"Well baby bird, learn to fly. You're gettin' kicked out of the nest."

Kase

"Fine." Hobi walked off and headed into the bar to see if he could find something to feed off of. At this point he didn't care if he ended up killing someone, he'd need to try to control himself.

He used is charm and adorable funniness to try to hook someone.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D