You should know I'm dangerous

Started by Yamabe Kiyonari, Sep 07, 2017, 06:51 PM

What we need are more readily available ghouls.

Their so-called leader, Tak Gunji, had a handful of interesting ghouls for the selection but he wasn't really a killer. Anybody could see it in the look of his eyes. But their co-leader... That guy... He had some promise in the gleam of his eyes. Some of them were ready to split off from the Blood Ring, which had been created to generate willing ghouls to feed from. It seemed too... quiet. Too peaceful for the like of Kiyo.

Inside one of the old abandoned houses the vampires had set up living arrangements inside, Kiyo was sprawled out on the couch. Every window was boarded up but one glance at the clock on the old brick mantle told him that it was after sunset. That and the biological clock within. He slowly sat up, arching his back and raising his arms over his head to stretch out his limbs.

At the moment, the only other vampire around was Hobi. Kiyo eyed him.

"You hungry?"

?

Kase

Hobi was zoned out, pretty far off until he realized Kiyo was talking to him.

Nodding, he answered in a slightly raspy voice "Yeah, I am." Hobo was 'new' to the whole vampire scene, he was probably the youngest one there and he he didn't know how he felt about it.

He stood and stretched, he had a splitting headache so he tried to take a nap but it felt like his sleep schedule was screwed up. Although the vampire thing would explain him sleeping during the day and being up all night - not to mention the blood cravings.

"We going out to grab a bite?"

The new ones were cute in the way that a snake might think a mouse baby was cute. Kiyo's lips formed into a long, slim smile. Of course he was hungry. The newly turned vampires tended to fight their new lot in life, depending on whether they'd been turned of their own accord or not. The way this one talked, he had been turned because he wanted to, or at least, he'd actively agreed to it. He seemed pretty chill with the whole thing. Refreshing to see in a newbie vampire. Kiyo was so sick to death of the whiny emo babies who couldn't bring themselves to sink their teeth into a tasty human.

"Yep," he said, slipping an amiable arm around Hobi's shoulders. "Which one are you again? I think we're gonna get along just fine. Hobi, was it?"

Yeah, he hadn't forgotten his name because it was a kinda weird one but also an easy one to remember. Kiyo had no idea if it was a birth name or nickname nor did he care; a lot of vampires went by a variety of aliases over the course of time.

Kase

"Yeah, Hobi" he nodded and glanced at the arm around his shoulders, he wasn't used to touching. Only because once people find out what he is they run away screaming. His friends alienated him, his family disowned him - because of all that he had moved away from all of them, hoping to make a new life for himself.

"What's your name again?" He asked, since he was still new he was trying to put names to faces, or faces to names. However that saying went.

Man he was hungry! He needed to feed but her figured a little longer was fine, why not try to make a new friend while he was waiting. Hobi was scared to make friends because of his past. Maybe they weren't really his friends with how easily they dropped him.

"Just call my Kiyo."

He didn't want to deal with honorifics--the kid didn't look Japanese, anyway--and he didn't want to deal with the remarks that came with his long name. Yamabe Kiyo-what? Most people didn't even get that far with it. Besides, who cared about manners anyway? They weren't even human anymore. They didn't have to follow any cultures' rules anymore.

Once he had shoved the doors open to the dark night outside, Kiyo tilted his head toward Hobi and smirked.

"So what types do you prefer to hunt?"

Kase

Hobi nodded and looked at the night sky as he thought about what he preferred to hunt.

Come to think of it, he's never hunted!  He wasn't told, You can hunt for your food. He was given a blood bag from a hospital and that's what he's been drinking ever since he was turned. He knew he could hunt but he never liked going alone, he was sloppy when it came to things like that.

"I uh..." he rubbed the back of his neck and gave an embarrassed smile. "I've never hunted before."

Kiyo laughed, although it sounded more like a rusty bark than anything else. HIs smile was briefly feral, eyes glittering for a moment. So, this guy was a hunting virgin. Luckily for Kiyo, the new guy didn't seem too afraid of exploring this side of his vampiric self. There were so many newly created vampires who struggled with their new identity--so many that it made Kiyo roll his eyes. Even their very own leader was like that and he was too old to be acting like he was still struggling.

So it was nice to see this guy was kinda gungho about it. Well, maybe gungho wasn't the word--but he certainly didn't seem repelled by the idea.

"Well, what kinda people did you like in your old life?"

Kase

Hobi thought about that, what kind of people did he like? He scratched his head as he thought, he was taking awhile to answer and that wasn't like him at all.

"Well I used to admire the romantic type, I wasn't really good at things like that." He shrugged slightly. still trying to remember something from his old life - that life was fading away, he could hardly remember anything from that life.

"I used to like the bad girls too, they always made things a challenge."

"Tch."

The romantic type. Now that was a type Kiyo could do without. The very thought of somebody trying to be all soppy and romantic with him only made him want to tear their throat out. He'd rather kill a person than have to deal with them getting all moon-eyed over him. This was precisely why Kiyo rarely used his vampiric charm because he preferred terror over blind faith and romance.

Bad girls, though. That sounded far more interesting.

"Yeah?" Kiyo grinned. "I like the bad types, too. I think we'll find plenty of them at that motorcycle bar outside town."

Kase

"Motorcycle bar?" Hobi tilted his head, that was something he still loved from his old life - his bike. "Let's take mine, I hid it a few blocks away..I didn't want anyone to take it and sell it. I'm sure a bike will attract what we're looking for." He headed to where he had his bike, hoping it was still there of course.

"So were you born a vamp or turned?.....If you don't mind my asking that is. I don't mean to pry." Hobi was just trying to make conversation and didn't really want to walk in silence. Plus talking would make the walk faster.

"Ah, what? You going to make me ride bitch?"

If they took this guy's bike, it meant that he was going to want to drive. That meant Kiyo would be stuck in the bitch seat, clinging onto this little dude for life. Whatever. Meant that he was in a better position, all in all. Nothing was going to be poking his backside. He smirked at the thought, though he didn't voice it.

"But yeah sure, whatever. Let's do this." He turned his head so he could crack his neck, then threw first one shoulder back and then the other.

"Turned. By the head monster's bitch. Though if you ask me, things are the other way round, if you know what I mean."

K sorry it took a while

Kase

"You can drive if you want but I'm the one with the bike license." He chuckled.

That was a quick turn around, first this guy didn't want to ride 'bitch' as he worded it but suddenly changed his mind and was all for it. Why? Whatever, he wasn't going to ask cause he'd probably regret it. He grabbed an extra helmet he kept in the side saddle and handed it to him as he grabbed his as well and threw it on, the keys were surprisingly still where he hid them. He turned it on and sighed lightly and mumbled "I missed this sound."

Tilting his head slightly as he got on the bike, he looked at him, "I'm not following."

Kiyo raised a brow as he was handed a helmet. He wanted to throw the damn thing on the ground but if something happened to his brain, he would be nothing but a damned zombie. Fuck that. Slowly, he slid the helmet on over his head. And he didn't know how this joker drove yet so better safe than sorry... he supposed. Once he was on the bike, he smirked.

"Never mind. If you don't know, you don't want to know."

Kase

"Okay?" they were off and Hobi headed to the bike bar they planned to go to. He wasn't that bad a driver, he wasn't going have them crash or anything if that's what Kiyo was thinking.

"So is there a plan on how we're going to lure someone in or are we just going to wing it?"

"You're a nice looking kid," Kiyo said. "Pretty sure you can reel somebody in with that smile of yours. Mine's not so nice, you see?"

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D