Y

Building up what was broken.

Started by Yu Daejun, May 07, 2020, 02:02 PM

Jay Lee

Bingo. That reaction was enough answer for Jay. He could see by their interactions how close Daejun and Noah were. Daejun must be pretty worried for his friend, and with good reason. It sounded like he was caught in a tough situation.

He didn't comment on Daejun's clutzy moment, but failed to not smile at it.

"Right..." he trailed off pensively.

After the waitress returned and took their orders, Jay continued.

Guessing by how he forced Noah into his bat form, Jay doubted the person was safe-- or sane-- enough to talk it out. He sounded almost obsessive or possessive just from the little details Jay heard. Still... "Have you seen him since that time?" Jay didn't want to pull out uncomfortable memories, however, he wanted to know a little more about that person.

As far as the store and wildlings... he could expand on that when they weren't focused on Daejun's buddy.

(I didn't think ordering was important so I brushed through it. Hope that's OK?)

• who says we die before we live
  • Queen
  • 117 posts
  • Battsy
  • 5'10"
When did Daejun get so ticklish! One little poke sent the poor guy flying! The other guy merely smiled but Noah laughed aloud--he couldn't help it. Sobering up, he gave his order when the waitress showed up and then it felt like a quiet hush fell over the table for a moment. Noah wound the ring around his middle finger idly.

"No," he said. "I've been purposely avoiding him. Why? Should I ask him to lift it for good? Or do you think this thing works?"

He looked down at the charm. "Only as long as I'm wearing it...? How does it work again?"

Yu Daejun

Busting out laughing, Jay had no idea how Alex was or what he is as a matter of fact.  Deajun didn't know him personally but from what Noah told him was not that appiling. He wondered what he saw in him real.

"Alex help you, maybe help fuck with you!" Covering his mouth relaxing he was in a family friendly restaurant he ducked down when an old lady glared at him.

He could get loud when he's with his best friend, act a fool just came out naturally with him.

Jay Lee

Jay could see why Noah avoided the guy. He didn't want to suggest anything dangerous, he was only curious.

"Yeah, well..."

He pursed his lips in thought. "The potion should have done with it. Did my potion not fix it completely?" Jay thought he said it was out of fear he couldn't shift...

"It might be scary, but I do think you should talk to him in general." he knew the thought alone could be frightening, if Noah was afraid to even shift after the incident, "... with someone, of course." he added.

"If you avoid him, you'll have to keep worrying over this shit and whether he'll try something again. Without being accusatory, although he did something very wrong, see if you can convince him to leave you alone." Even if the guy regretted it, which Jay wouldn't know, people could easily become defensive when their misdeeds were pointed out.

And defensive could be dangerous.

"It's only a protection charm, so it'll stop any magic people try to use on you, including charming, as long as you have it with you. Even if it's just in your pocket. Around your neck it's harder to lose is all." Jun Yong purposefully made his charms as different types of jewelry for that reason.

Not to mention, they stood out less than, say, walking around holding miscellaneous objects.

• Queen
  • 117 posts
  • Battsy
  • 5'10"
"I... well," Noah said sheepishly. "I actually haven't tried shifting since then..."

Looking surreptitiously around the cafe, he turned his attention back to Jay, leaning slightly forward. Was he saying this could be fixed for good? That it had been the whole time? Hah... Well, he wouldn't know, since he had been so worried that he wouldn't be able to fix it a second time.

He swept a hand through the air about talking to Alex. Yeah, that would only happen as a LAST RESORT. He wasn't going to do it if he didn't have to. So...

"Do you mind if I check, after we eat?"

Yu Daejun

Deajun eyes got narrow he wanted to slap Noah again and call him a big baby. But the look said it all he didn't have to.

He would go with him if he ever needed to speak with Alex but that was someone they rather avoid. Do vampires have midlife criese? he thought to himself, cause that seemed like what Alex was going through.

"We should check after!" Daejun said earnestly.

Jay Lee

Alright, so that was all they'd say about the person who trapped Noah. Jay didn't know the guy, so he had no idea how much of a hassle his suggestion would or wouldn't be. If he wasn't trying to deal with facing the guy, then Jay wouldn't force him.

Not actually knowing whether he could or couldn't shift was... a problem. That meant Jay's potion may not have fully worked. If it did, well, good for the guy-- although since he was scared to even try... Jay's thoughts circled back around to his confrontation idea.

Well, one thing at a time.

"Course not, we can do that. We'll find somewhere afterwords where you won't have to worry about bein' seen."

(If you want them to sit there and chat more while eating first or skip to it, either is fine, that's why I cut it here <3.)

• Queen
  • 117 posts
  • Battsy
  • 5'10"
Once everybody had their fill, Noah was more than ready to move on to the next phase. Actually, he was nervous about the next phase but if he was going to give it a try, he was going to do it with these people. His best friend and... well, a person that admittedly saved him. No way he couldn't trust him!

"Where did you have in mind?" Noah asked as they got up and gathered their things to leave.

Yu Daejun

"My place it not too far if you'd like to go there? " Deajun thought back to make sure it was clean but he was sure it would be fine. It's not like he was having a party they were just seeing id Noah could shift into  a bad and back into a human.

"And you can ride with me Noah, Jay you can follow us there." The table was cleared off and they were just left with their drinks on the table.

Daejuns roatbeer float was at its end and that made him a little sad. He took a last sip and the straw mad a slurp sound before he put it down.

Jay Lee

"Works for me."

Maybe his friend's place would be most comfortable-- outside of his own home-- for Noah. They didn't want to pick a random place and test whether he could shift or not there. Too many issues could arise from that.

They headed out, and Jay threw a casual glance around, stopping when he spotted where Riki-- the calico cat-- had moved to. "Meet you guys there, then." He followed Daejun's car, and parked once he saw where they'd pulled into.

Anyone could see Riki curled up on the passenger dashboard, where at first glance, he looked like a stuffed animal-- until he hopped out and found a new perch atop the car.

Jay shut the door and locked his car. "No way you're not hot up there." he muttered, a comment which seemed to go ignored, save for a flick of the cat's ear.

• Queen
  • 117 posts
  • Battsy
  • 5'10"
"Sure..." Noah shrugged. It all worked out fine for him, although he had to admit... despite his interest in humans and human life, he really missed being able to fly. If they could get this sorted out, he could finally be himself again.

Daejun's place was just a short ride away and once they arrived, Noah got out and looked it over, then toward Jay. He did notice the cat but it wasn't moving when he saw it, so he assumed that it was one of those dashboard decorations humans liked so much.

"Okay!" He stretched his arms up over his head. "Let's do this!"

Yu Daejun

Daejun lead them in his small place, looking around to make sure it was clean in the living room. "Make yourself at home, sit."He motioned to the sofa.

It would be great to have his bat buddy back he thought Noah was mad at him or something they didn't seem to hang out like they used to.

Deajun had his very first boyfriend and had to keep it hush hush and it drove him mad keeping it to himself. But he respected Roy and his privacy.

Daejun was so busy with school and his boyfriend it was him distancing in reality but he couldn't be the cause.

Jay Lee

Riki stayed curled up in his warm little spot atop the car while the trio went inside.

They settled in, but getting comfortable and chatting on the sofa wasn't what they came here for. They may as well get straight to focusing on the issue.

"Do you want to try shifting, now that we're inside?" he directed at Noah.

• Queen
  • 117 posts
  • Battsy
  • 5'10"
Fuck. Shit.

He was nervous as hell.

But... He glanced over at Daejun. Then at Jay. Neither of them seemed nervous so maybe all his anxiety over shifting was for nothing.

"Um, yeah. Okay." He wiped his hands over his thighs. "I'm ready."

Taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes, he removed the charm, trying not to reveal the fact that his hand shook slightly. Surprisingly, nothing happened when he removed it. That was encouraging. Taking in another breath, he began the process of shifting, which really was just like breathing for a born shifter like himself.

Turning into a bat was thrilling but as he flew around the room, he couldn't help but suddenly be gripped by the panic that he might not be able to change back, so he let out a high pitched squeak of fear.

Yu Daejun

Hearing his best buddy squeak Daejun with out second thought shifted to comfort his friend as a bat they could communicate that way and he could calm Noah. Plus he hadn't got to shift with him in a long time so why not now!

Fluttering over to Noah, larger by a lot in size he let a few shrills out, "hey calm down, breath, take a deep breath in." He was close but not too close he didn't want to freak Noah out more, he didn't need to feel trapped.

They were trying to do the opposite of that, Noah had to over come that fear that was holding him back. "Breath Noah, you're okay."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D