Y

Lost

Started by Ye Ha Neul, Nov 23, 2019, 07:51 PM

Ye Ha Neul

Um... anyone know about cars? Mine broke down in the rain and uh, mechanics not picking up

What sorta car? And what happened before it died on you? Any weird noises, or indicator lights that popped up on your console?

-Luke

Ye Ha Neul

It's an older Toyota Corolla. Uh no lights but there was kind of a weird smell and it made this creaking sound before I pulled over to the side. There aren't any buildings around for me to ask for help either...

/clearly clueless about cars

Did the sound come from the left or right side of the engine?

Ye Ha Neul

The... right? I think. I'm sorry I'm not quite sure

No worries fella. I don't think there's anything you can do to fix the engine yourself at the moment though.

Stay in the car, fog's coming in pretty thick. I'll try calling the mechanic again

Ye Ha Neul

Ah dang...

Yeah, that's the plan. It's freaky, I didn't expect us to get fog like this again...

Can you tell me where you are? Mechanic's not picking up.

And yeah... last year when it got foggy was
Something else

Ye Ha Neul

Um... I think I'm somewhere near Pebble Lake? That was where I was leaving before the car broke down and this fog came in.

It felt... almost like it was alive or something, huh?

All righty
Do you want me to try calling the tow truck for you?

And yeah, it was some weird stuff. I heard those crazies in the suburbs still haven't been caught

Ye Ha Neul

If you could, I'd appreciate it...

/getting awful cold in the dead car

I think so, yeah. And of course no one's talking about it anymore.

Tow truck guy said about 45 min to get out there

And yeah... wonder what the families of the victims think about the cops giving up so quickly

Ye Ha Neul

Thank you for calling for me! Wonder if they'll be able to get here through the fog at all...

I doubt positively. They already lost people and yet cops won't keep digging into what happened? No one would be ok with that.

*watching out the window, curled up in the driver's seat*

No problem

Nothing weird happening out there right?

Ye Ha Neul

It's... weirdly dead silent. Like I can't even see far around where I'm at

If I knew this fog was going to roll in I would have stayed in town.

(Jason jumps out the bushes and axes him through the window.)