The protagonist became the villain

Started by Won Ki Jun, Aug 06, 2017, 06:06 PM

• There's one thing that I can do nothing about
  • King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
The deed was now done, the vampires' dirty work. Ki Jun knew as he quickly removed himself from the area that he was going to be in trouble--and that he had stirred up some serious shit for the rest of the hunters in Hazleton. The wolves howled in the distance, even as Ki Jun pealed out and left the area behind. I'm going to have to ditch this truck. No way was he going to be driving it around when wolves were going to be hot on its tail.

With that in mind, he dumped a heavy rock on the accelerator and let the truck go tumbling down the mountains. He didn't waste time watching it, either. All he could do was move--and keep right on moving.

All he could think about was his son. His daughter. Was she still safe? Did they still have Stevy? If they bit him... if they turned him... Ki Jun felt a wave of sickness pass over him, followed by anger. Adrenaline kept him moving. Moving. Moving. He could not stop.

When he made it back to the meeting point, he was a mess and he knew it but he didn't care.

"CHUL SOO." His voice boomed loudly through the building. "Where is my son?"

Two lackeys came out immediately to try and push him back but Ki Jun pointed a stake at one's chest and the other backed up a few inches.

"Where is he?"

M

Moon Chul Soo

Chul Soo came out from the shadows, Ki Jun seemed heated. He had one of his men at his mercy, maybe it was reassurance he would get Steven back. Chul Soo was a man of his word he would get his son back. His heels clicked as he made his way out of the shadows.

"Now, now, there is no need for that."  Chul Soo clasped his hands, "Why don't you let him go so we can sit and talk." He turned his back to Ki Jun,  if he wanted Steven back he would listen. He was a hunter at the will of a vampire but his son seemed worth dying for.

He had received the call confirming it was done. But he wanted to sit and talk about making arrangements, having someone on their side in each group would only help them become stronger.

Steven was near by, safe, they wanted Ki Jun on their side rather than have him as an enemy. Ki Jun didn't need to know why they had Andrew removed it wasn't really his concern the less he knew the better. All he had to do was agree to pick up jobs once and a while and keep them updated on the hunters. Chul Soo had picked Ki Jun for the because of his family ties. Most hunters don't have leverage like this, love for a child a love worth killing for.

• King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
Let him go? Ki Jun looked positively murderous as he watched Chul Soo enter as if nothing was wrong. Ki Jun held his hostage tighter, his gaze tracking Chul Soo with narrowed eyes.

"What do we have to talk about?" Ki Jun asked. "I did your dirty work for you. Give my son back."

Moon Chul Soo

Chul Soo knew it wouldn't be easy to work with a hunter and Ki Jun didn't look like he wanted to make this easy. He could easily kill his men but Chul Soo could easily kill Steven as well. "Well, I guess you can say I have a proposal for you and your little hunter son." He spun back around to look at Ki Jun. "It would be in your best interest to agree. We would like to become allies with you Ki Jun."

• King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
Oh, he definitely wasn't going to make this easy for the bastard. Chul Soo kidnapped his damn son! Did he think that he was going to stand idly by while he did that? What he wanted to do right that instant was lop the fool's head off. His fingers twitched, itching to grab his crossbow and put a stake through his heart. Head, heart. Either worked.

His nostrils flared violently as he stared at Chul Soo, incredulous. So, he kidnapped his son, directed him to kill a well known member of the supernatural community, and now he wanted to ally himself with him? Ki Jun took a step forward--it was so difficult to restrain himself from outright punching the vampire straight in his smug little face.

"Now why would it be in my best interest to agree?" he asked, fingers curling into fists. "Do you know how the werewolves are going to respond to this?"

Moon Chul Soo

"I am well aware of how they will react." Chul Soo carefully watched as Ki Jun took a step forward. He was ready to attack as well, he didn't want to if he wanted to kill Ki Jun or Steven he would have. He really wanted them on his side but he was a poor choice his family ties have him acting irrationally. "We could protect you and your son but at a cost." He raised a brow.

He might have to find a better pick on that as ties with the supernatural so they would be more willing to help. Being a man of his word he planned on giving him his son back and unharmed. He did kill Andrew like they asked. Hopefully, the message gets back to the bastard wolf that that took Gunji. They would need an ally from the werewolves but not from the Ryang family.

• King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
"Protect us?" Ki Jun nearly spat the words. "After kidnapping my son and sending me to start a war?" He let out a bark of a laugh. "I don't think so! I think we'll take our chances on our own."

The last person he would trust right now was Chul Soo or any of the vampires that worked with him or his partner. The partner who seemed to be strangely missing as of late. Wasn't he supposed to be the leader? Ki Jun had met him only once before but he heard his name enough times to know he was supposed to be the one in charge. Ki Jun was starting to think that was a lie to direct their attention elsewhere while Chul Soo did the real dirty work.

"Now where is he?" he asked, not so subtly pulling a stake from his coat pocket and holding it, ready to attack if his son wasn't delivered immediately.

Steven Won

"Fair enough I knew you weren't the man for the job." Waving is had to motion for them to bring Steven out. Chul Soo was a man of his word and Gunji did seem to go missing at the hands of the Ryang family.So he was willing to start a war with or with out Ki Jun they would find a hunter willing to spy for them. He had no reason to keep the son and father apart any long he did as he was asked.

Steven was brought out he was a little pale and he lost a little weight it wasn't a top priority to feed him. They were vampires and didn't need to eat like the humans. So it just slipped their minds. They didn't do it to be cruel.

Steven ran to his father's arms, he held on to his father tightly. He was shaking he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Two weeks was too long. he was locked in a room clueless to what was going on.

"Let's get out of here, papa." The words came out in a whimper he was traumatized to what had happened. It was his first hunt and he wasn't sure he was cut out for it after what happened. It would take some time to get past it but he would train till he was ready to hunt again. He was sure he papa was going to smack across the head once they were out of there. Letting himself get caught.

• King
  • 40 posts
  • Hunter Daddy
  • 5'10"
Fuck.

He wanted to kill every last vampire that stood within reach and he even moved as if to slip a stake out but he stilled his hand at the Look he got from the right hand man. Best to just get out, as his son so quietly requested. This had been long enough and Ki Jun needed to make sure his boy was safe before he went around engaging in revenge fantasies.

Slipping his arm around his son protectively, Ki Jun slowly moved him out and away from the clandestine group of vampires, making sure that none of them followed them and tried to play any sly tricks on them.

They got what they really wanted out of this, was all he could think, bitterly recalling that he had just started an unnecessary war that might just do in every hunter in the area. He tried not to keep thinking it... but it was there, lurking in the back of his mind like an unwelcome guest.

"Are you okay?" Ki Jun asked, looking over Stevy to make sure that he wasn't sporting a new wound on his neck.

Steven Won

Steven felt safe now that he was in his papa's arms but he did want out of there he wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. Two weeks was so long when you are locked in a room alone for the most part. Nodding his head,"Yeah, I'm okay."

Steven was unaware of what his papa had done and the hell that was coming their way in time it would surface or maybe his papa would never tell him what he had done to get him back. He really didn't know why he was kidnapped or locked up for so long but his mind filled with so many bad things. Every day that he woke up still locked up he thought it would be his last. He thought they could have killed his papa and he would be next.

He was just worried and stressed the whole time it really messed with his head. The way he felt when he saw his papa was like he was alive for once in the past two weeks. Steven was unsure how much more he could take he was giving up hope each day that passed and he woke up to the nightmare that was his life at the time being.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D