R

In Your Debt

Started by Rose Kim, Apr 11, 2019, 12:23 AM

Rose Kim

It had been weeks since she had been attacked, by the hunters who she had captured to get information out of. They had been working for someone, they owed a debt, and they wanted out. That was where she came in. After the whole ordeal she watched her back, and always listened for another set of shoes hitting the pavement. Whoever they worked for didn't like that they had screwed up and blabbed. Was she next?

She glanced over her shoulder occasionally, to make sure that she wasn't followed. Just because she couldn't hear didn't mean that she was alone. A shiver ran down her spine when she finally reached the abandoned house, where they had agreed to meet up. It had been so sudden, but he did say he would let her know when he needed her. What did he want?

(I'm not sure if this'd work, but I was thinking, maybe the hunters' bodies and car were found, and Parker and Rose could be linked to it? He could use that as a threat. If she helps he could help to cover it up or something? Idk~ Let me know what you think~)

• I do what I want and nobody stops me
  • King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
Ah, there she was. The same witch he'd tried to cavort with before. There was a definite new nervous jilt to her step that hadn't been there when he'd first observed her. Ian normally would have sent one of his many boys after her and dragged her back to his manor. It was so much easier to deal with anything... messy that way. However, fortune seemed to have crossed the pair; while Ian was out here on business related ventures, here she was.

Ian sent one of his boys to follow her, herding her straight into an alleyway with no way for her to get out once his boys trapped her. Ian stepped out of the street light's sickly glow and in front of her, raising his hands and smiling as if he had run into an old friend.

"We meet again, do we?" Ian said, peering at her. Yes, like clockwork, two of his boys came up behind her, blocking her way out of the alleyway. If she wanted out, it would either be through them or through Ian... and a tall brick wall.

"You're a tricky one to get a hold of, you know. But I think you'll find yourself amenable to my new... proposal."

Rose Kim

She started to back away as soon as she saw a silhouette. When she got sight of the familiar face she stopped. "It seems so." Her eyes darted around; she was cornered and she didn't like it. Anxiously she glanced over her shoulder, spotting two men.

Her phone beeped. She jumped, further put on edge. After fumbling around in her bag, she finally found it. Sorry, Parker. She muted her phone without checking the message and tucked it away again. Her hands slightly shaking all the while. He had saved her, but she still wasn't comfortable with him, especially taking her eyes off of him.

"That's the point." In an attempt to seem composed, she folded her arms and tilted her head. "Details first, then I'll decide." She bit the inside of her lip, struggling to appear calm. She was sure he had noticed.

• I do what I want and nobody stops me
  • King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
"Your family knows the recipe to create something that I'd like to get my hands on." Ian couldn't do it himself and none of his current boys were able to do so. This one's family was one of the more well known ones. There was another that Ian knew of but he'd rather not get himself involved in that mess if he could avoid it. Too bad, because that witch was a male and Ian was so fond of his boys.

But this would make things less complicated. There would be no weakness or fondness in the face of this woman. Just work partners and nothing more. Ian smiled, doing his best to appear quite a bit more friendly than his actual demeanor might have suggested.

"If you... decide to help me, I'll keep your identity to myself. Plus, you could get a little... cut of the profits."

(Maybe we can continue this in a comm thread.)

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D