L

"THEY"

Started by Liam Shin, Mar 15, 2019, 11:04 PM

Liam Shin

So is he better than me? I mean I knew you liked them short ;) but I didn't know you liked them crippled.

You know being sober is overrated, oh and all those deaths on the news I think have something to do with me. Thanks to your little gift and I think THEY know.

I'm being followed I think THEY"ER on to us, THEY know about things, from way back, NYC and I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This is reality wake up from your dream
  • Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
I'm aware that they've located my signature. I'm reversing what I can.

But what will you do with your newfound freedom if I grant it to you?

You still sound bitter.

Liam Shin

You were aware and didn't care to get a hold of me, you're not just in danger, so am I.

I sound bitter still? Why is that? Cause I think I could make you happier than him,  I'm fun sized he's just half a man.

I can be tortured and never die do you know what people will do to me if they find that out? The things I know can fuck me over Susu if you have a heart of any you'll help me out.

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
I've had more pressing matters on the mind. Have you been going out of your way to be hunted? Do you have any ID? Anything you have will help.

I told you that I've moved on. Stop keeping tabs on me.

As for the torture, that is true. And you do know things it'd be best they didn't find out....

Liam Shin

WOW okay, I see...No I don't have an ID I just know someone is following me I know when I'm being watched. They keep trying to plant people in my life I can't trust anyone but you.

You know how to kill someone hopes and dreams big boy, thanks for rubbing it in my face I'm single and you aren't
i wish you cared to keeps tabs on me...

So how does this work how do you fix me?

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
Technically, I can do it right now. But I don't like the fact that they have plants around you. How did you figure that out?

Liam Shin

Well, he slipt up one day and one thing led to another I know some people and they were able to find out who this person really is.

He double-crossed me, lied to me, gave me a fake name and back story then planted their way into my life. Made me feel safe... you know boy falls for boy and boy lies. well, big lies.

I didn't know what to do so this was my way of getting your help. I know a little sick. but its what it is

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"

Liam Shin

He goes by James but that's not his real name I don't even know if he has a real name.  This is not me just trying to get you back Susu, I am in danger, we are in danger!

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
I need you to lead me to him.

Liam Shin

Nope

I'm not going anywhere near him

you can't make me

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
You don't have to go near him.
Just lead me to him.

Liam Shin

Do you not know what he did to me?

Susu I am weak I can't, I really can't He hurt me so bad and so did you I ready feel like running

I shouldn't have bothered you This was a mistake

• Bishop
  • 495 posts
  • Susu
  • 6'2"
But I can help you.

Liam Shin

Can you really help me? I feel so lost and I'm scared idk who I can trust anymore

James made me feel safe in that short time.
Now I don't even know what is the point? maybe I should just let them have me

I got clean I worked I became someone and fell in love again and all it did was kill me some more inside I didn't know I could hurt this much

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D