A

Hungover

Started by Aleka Kealoha, Oct 17, 2018, 10:12 AM

Aleka Kealoha

Aleka was at the Portland Airport waiting for his dad to come to get him. He had this crazy idea that he was going to fly to his dad and see what's really going on between him and his mom. He was not a kid anymore he could handle it. But if his dad was here living a new life with a new family things where happening shit was going down!

Aleka had a wild mind but he lived a pretty wild life so it was to be expected, right? He got off the airplane sunglasses on it was so bright why was it so bright? It was a little cold out and he didn't have a jacket so he made his way to the shops to find a jacket. Waling into the Columbia store he found a $320.00 coat. Men's Bean Bluff Interchange Jacket. He didn't think the number really matter put it on the charge card. His dad should have been here to get him already if he wasn't alone he wouldn't have done this. Once he purchased the coat he put it on and found he way out of here, or food maybe food first. He was sitting in a diner eating when he got the call, he didn't know if he wanted to answer just yet or not.

"Yeah," He said.

• Daddy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
  • Rook
  • 120 posts
  • Paranormal Investigator
  • 6'4"
"Where the hell are you?"

Kaleo could see over everybody's head and his son was conspicuously missing. What the hell? He had been told this airport. Where else could the kid disappear off to? He'd been warned that Aleka was slippery these days. Probably had something to do with Dad traipsing all over the world. It was part of his work, though! And it wasn't like he didn't take Aleka with him half the time. Most kids would've killed for a life like Aleka's.

Then he saw the charge on his account and made his way toward the store, still on the phone. Narrowing in on his sights, he saw his cocky brat of a boy eating alone in his expensive jacket, acting like he was some kind of celebrity.

Kaleo went straight up to the window and pressed his face against it, warping his expression into his most menacing monster sneer.

"What are you doing, Aleka?"

Aleka Kealoha

"In the food court eating, I felt sick after all those long island iced teas." His dad didn't sound too happy he really shouldn't have answered his phone. Soon enough the old man appeared his face pressed against the window.

"Come in and eat with me." He smiled as he stuffed a fry in his mouth. He wasn't done eating so he wasn't ready to leave it would be a long ride to this shit hole town his dad was working at. Why would he be here for this long for a job?  Aleka just didn't think it all added up they were not telling him something. And he was going to find out what it was if they liked it out not.

He is a spoiled only child that gets everything he wants if he asks the right parent at the right time. He was good at getting his way he is a smooth talker.

• Rook
  • 120 posts
  • 6'4"
His kid was no fun. Who raised this guy, anyway? This was all her doing because no kid of Kaleo's would just sit there looking so smarmy and undeterred by his father's attempt at being a horror villain cliche. Moving away from the window, Kaleo sighed and entered the restaurant. He hung up the phone and put it away before folding his tall self into the seat across from Aleka. He regarded his son, the fruit of his loins, his baby boy. And then he reached out and flicked him hard in the forehead, regardless of the hangover. (Or, perhaps, because of it.)

"Who said you're old enough for that shit, hm? And don't think I don't know what you did. My phone tracks what that card spends."

Aleka Kealoha

"Och!"He rubbed his forehead, "She didn't tell me it was for adults. I think she wanted to get me, drunk dad." He was playing the victim thinking it would get his dad to lighten up on him. It's not like he went around drinking all the time first class on a plane.

He admired his father and looked up to him and wanted to just like him but even better. Aleka was a little cocky he had a big head he knew he was good looking he knew he had a good living and he knew others were aware of his status. He's a big shot back in his town.

"I was cold, I didn't know it was going to be so cold here and I didn't have my luggage so I got this." Aleka showed off his super coat with pride it was so warm and it looked tight! He was looking lit for the airport. He liked the attention and he parents knew it. He always acted out to get them to notice him he had to be the best at everything. He wouldn't be where he was without his parents and their support.

Scared a little that he was going to get flicked again he scooted back in his seat. He had a little fear in his eyes this time. He couldn't help but feel like he messed up big time and his parents weren't just to forgive him for this one.

This was this first time he just up and left without telling his parents he was pretty open with them they trusted one another but Aleka was having trouble trusting his dad right now.

• Rook
  • 120 posts
  • 6'4"
"And you didn't want that, too? Huh? I don't believe you."

Mostly because Kaleo also liked his alcohol, too. He was a social drinker more than anything else. Maybe a drink or two when he was frustrated or needed a night cap. But he wasn't like a fucking alcoholic or anything. He thought his boy would have learned better between himself and the wife. God, he missed her, though. Wait until she heard what they'd assigned him to up here. She'd laugh so hard. He missed her laugh.

She's coming soon.

He wished they weren't here but some part of him was also glad. He just didn't want the dangerous part of his job to rear its ugly head. After all, he worked undercover for a reason. Dragging his wife and boy into it was not on the list of shit he wanted to do here.

"Glad you're so warm but you're not staying here long, keiki. You shouldn't have come here."

Aleka Kealoha

"I mean." He shrugged not wanting to lie. "Wait? Why are you saying that? You act like I am going right back home. I thought mom was coming too?" The next flight right?"

The way his dad said you shouldn't be here was ominous and that was the very reason he was there. "Why shouldn't I be? Hmm? I am so tired of you guys lying to me and treating me like a kid." He folded his arms now upset he felt like he was being attacked. No hug or I missed you son! Just you shouldn't be here! Aleka was being a brat and he knew it.

• Rook
  • 120 posts
  • 6'4"
"She is," Kaleo said in a measured tone. Which wasn't ideal either, but talking that woman out of anything was damn near impossible when she took it in her head to do something. Plus, Kaleo got the feeling she suspected something. (He was pretty sure she thought he was cheating on her but look, it wasn't anything like that. And that was exactly how he ended up assigned to a man, which was... well, it'd be a surprise for sure but he didn't think she'd ever believe that his heart had ever gone to the Other Side.)

"And you are still a kid," Kaleo said, skipping over the lying part. "Besides, you think that's ever gonna change? I'll be treating you like you're in diapers when you're 40, son."

Aleka Kealoha

Being an only child Aleka was pretty open with his parents there were things he kept to himself but he looked up to them and to them for advice. So when it came to his family and falling apart he was going to be in the middle of it. Right, smack dab in the middle.

Aleka munched on another french fry. "Really? Dad." This was too much he needed to stop with the diapers thing. 

He was no longer drunk from the flight but he did have a killer headache. That flick didn't help at all.

He wondered when his momma would be in town and how long he had with his dad before she got here. He had a different relationship with both his parents and it was clear he and his dad got along.

• Rook
  • 120 posts
  • 6'4"
(Are we waiting for Mom?)

Rholy

(Her comp is down we can play it out a little longer)

• Rook
  • 120 posts
  • 6'4"
"Yep, really. You're my baby son, my makamae keiki." Kaleo reached out and he gave his "precious son's" cheek a none-too-gentle squeeze like an auntie might give. Then he reached out to do it to the other side, too.

"Look at that big smile. Now that's the son I wanted to greet me!"

Not the surly one that thought he was too big for his breeches. Kaleo was aware that growing up was a thing and in reality, he wasn't one to stand in the way of that. At the same time, he wanted his son to know that he was loved--no matter what--and even this latest escapade hadn't changed that.

"But Aleka, there's something I need you to know while you're here." His expression morphed into something more stern and serious, his gaze locked on Aleka's.

Aleka Kealoha

His father focusing a smile on his face made him smile and he waved his dad's hands away. Looking around to make sure no one saw what just took place. Aleka had an image to keep up and daddy was smudging that. A table across the way had two young ladies at it and they were giggling. That must have seen!

He wanted to disappear now but the only way to leave they would see them and he was sure his dad would make a bigger sense if he showed any embarrassment. He tried his hardest not to look at the table. It was hard so he looked down instead that might just make him look around now to play it cool!

The fake phone call! He pulled his phone out and acted like he answered a call, "Oh, hey momma," He looked at his dad with a raised eyebrow. "What's that? I can't hear you!" He kept playing on playing along. " I lost the call but we should see when her flight is landing."

He was avoiding what his dad wanted to say. They needed to get out of there before he dad brought up diapers again. He had a big ego and getting laughed at made him feel bad. He didn't it made him feel at all. He got up promptly hoping his dad would follow with no problems.

• Rook
  • 120 posts
  • 6'4"
Kaleo raised his brow. He hadn't heard Aleka's phone ring or buzz but okay. He played along with the ruse patiently while his son spoke in a one-sided conversation with his mother. At least, up until the past where he claimed to have lost the call and he hung up. Kaleo smirked as the little brat abruptly got up, leading their adventure to find Mom amongst the waves of people in the airport.

"I know that wasn't her, by the way," Kaleo said after a moment of walking, tone oh-so-casual. "Where do you think you're going now? You ran here to see me, didn't you? So what did you want?" He reached out and grasped the top of his son's head. "You miss Daddy after all this time?"

Aleka Kealoha

"Hmm," Aleka answered with rather than admitting it or denying it. It was funny how his dad played along for a moment. But once he grabbed his head Aleka stopped. Almost annoyed that his dad was trying to talk here and now.

"It's not funny, what are you doing here for so long? It's like I don't have a dad anymore! All you do is work." He was upset and he had a right to be he was going through a lot le was a teen that needed his dad.

It was like a buzz of the airport stopped all his focus was on his father and the reason to why he was here. Why did he fly all the way here to see his dad? When all he was getting was jokes. Aleka wanted his dad back and his old life. he wanted to be a child again and have his family back when everything was happy.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D