I

Getting Caught Up

Started by Ichiro Costa, Oct 13, 2018, 01:02 PM

Ichiro Costa

It was almost noon as Ichiro was finishing up some orders for his regulars. He wasn't in the habit of making jewelry and bead art to order but had developed a soft spot for those few people who continue to support him and his crafting.

Speaking of special people, Ichiro was missing Rocky. That was a constant now. If they weren't together, he was missing the guy. Since that first meeting, they met almost every day. Ichiro made the time even if he was busy. Not that he said anything to Rocky. The thrill of the beginning, the honeymoon phase so to say was too irresistible. Not that they had discussed a relationship. They just went on dates a lot.

The glue needed to set properly so Ichiro had some time. He grabbed his phone and sent a text to Rocky.

"Hey, I miss you. And your lips."

Ichiro was shameless. Rocky found that out when he took him to see a horror movie. Ichiro didn't lie when he said he was going to crawl onto Rocky's lap. The making out was a happy accident.

K

Rocky Yoon

Rocky was at the studio, he stopped what he was doing when he heard his phone go off. He chuckled when he read the message. He replied "Oh really? That sounds like a YP, a You Problem."

After he put his phone down, he thought for a second. Should he tell Ichiro to head over? He might be busy, maybe he could wait and invite him over before or after dinner.

If he and Ichiro decided to have a full on relationship, this would be Rocky's first ever. And that kind of scared him, the only reason he wasn't as scared as he should be was because everything felt natural around Ichiro.

Ichiro Costa

Ichiro didn't have to wait for long to get a reply. Rocky was a tease and he knew it. He heard those words as if they were spoken aloud by that man. He was so familiar with that voice. This was a way to have fun, build the tension. The good kind, of course.

"I don't remember you saying that when we're together. In fact, you are quite happy to be a problem solver. :smooch:"

"I had a dream about you."

Rocky Yoon

"That's when we're together. You need to solve that problem when we're not together." He ended up sitting on the floor and eating a snack.

"Yeah? What was it about? Did you have a sex dream about me?" He laughed again to himself, he was a horrible person - he'd become a bigger tease than before.

Rocky sighed, he was bored when he was by himself even though he was at his studio.

Ichiro Costa

"So what? You want me to go make out with a pillow?"

Ichiro though about getting a body pillow with Rocky on it but that seemed like too much effort for a joke. Especially when he could get the real thing.

"Maybe... what would you say if I did?"

It wasn't a sex dream but if Rocky wanted to play, they'd play. Unfortunately, Ichiro's strength was in accidental flirting. He had to try his best to match Rocky.

Rocky Yoon

"If it helps, yeah." He shrugged, "As long as you don't solve that problem with another guy." He sounded upset with the last part, "You don't have another guy right?"

He groaned loud enough for Ichiro to hear, "It's so boring without you." He then sat up, intrigued. "If you did you'd have to describe it to me."

Ichiro Costa

Was that a hint of jealous? Ichiro wasn't sure how to take that. One the one hand, he was flattered. On the other, he felt like strangely misunderstood. He was sure it wasn't intentionally on Rocky's part, to make him feel like that.

"Nope, just the one. With great moves and the sweetest smile. You should meet him sometimes. He's called Rocky. Maybe you know him?"

That was so relatable. Ichiro got such a boost of energy from Rocky. Without him, it was a lull. There's coffee but that's not nearly the same. The next part though... Rocky was evil. Ichiro wasn't sure if he could bluff it. And the only dream that came close to it ended when he fell out of the bed. Not something he wanted to share.

"Fine, it was just a normal dream. It was of when you took me dancing. Only this time we were on a lotus blossom. I think I ate some cheese before bed."

Rocky Yoon

"No I don't know him, but he sounds like a handsome guy." He joked. "Should I be jealous of this guy?"

He chuckled, "Maybe you shouldn't eat before bed. It's just a suggestion." He added. "Hey, so I think we should talk later about something I think is important."

Rocky wanted to set this dating thing straight. Whether they we're just going to go on dates for however long Ichiro wanted to put up with him. Or if they were actually going to have a relationship.

Ichiro Costa

Ichiro switched seats from the chair to the bed. He had lost track of work, his focus only on Rocky.

"Maybe - he's got moves and he can cook. He might even help me out with my problem. You don't mind sharing, do you?"

":hmph:"

It was that bad. Well, Ichrio did leave out the part where he was a mantis at the time. Rocky didn't need to know that.

There's no point in lying and saying that Ichrio took that last message in stride. He wasn't sure what it meant. He was quite sure Rocky didn't want to stop seeing each other. This was too good. He knew they both felt it. Maybe... they weren't together yet. Not officially. But sometimes it felt like they were. Rocky was special. There was something here, more than just two guys having fun.

"Oh, OK. Do you want to give me a hint?"

Rocky Yoon

"Not as long as this guy knows his place." He said in between bites of his snacks. "I don't share but if you like this guy, then I guess I have no choice."

A hint? What kind of hint did he want? As Rocky thought about he he suddenly remembered he'd never told Ichiro that he was a sun witch...warlock in his case.

"Oh I forgot about that.. looks like i have two things to talk to you about." He mumbled to himself slightly then went back to the conversation "These talks are nothing bad so you don't have to worry." Rocky hoped that him being...different didn't scare him off.

Ichiro Costa

"He's a great guy. What can I say? He's been such a gentleman. Very respectful. Helped me get my crafting supplies home on his bike and all he got in return was some stale cookies my cousin had made. Didn't complain once. I don't think I can say no to him."

Ichiro loved how he seemed to be on the same wavelength with Rocky. He could tell Ichiro was worried. He good at that. Or he's learned to read him. Either way, it made him happy.

"OK, I'm looking forward to those two things. Do you want me to wear something nice for you?"

The special pants had not worked... or at least Rocky didn't mention them. But it didn't hurt to try.

Ichiro looked at the box that was on his nightstand by the bed. He'd made a trade with another crafter, It was for Rocky. He pondered if he should reveal some of his own secrets to the other man. He knew quite a lot about him already. He hadn't told him about the gang because Ichiro wanted to get everyone's permission first. And then there was the ex. He was still calling but Ichrio couldn't even muster an ounce of interest in that man. All of the what ifs disappeared when Rocky was there.

Rocky Yoon

Can't say no? We'll see about that. Rocky would put that statement to the test after he revealed what he is. There was a chance Ichiro could run away.

"This guy sounds like he's trying to take my place. I don't think I like that."

He thought about the question, "Hm...thats up to you really. Don't wear anything you wouldn't want ruined, because as soon as you get here I might have to get that other guy off your mind."

Rocky checked the time, "I should start making something now if I want it to be done by the time you get to my place." With that, he headed home. "Hopefully I have everything already."

Ichiro Costa

Joking possessiveness was much better than the real thing. Ichiro enjoyed it and that Rocky was laid-back enough to go along with such silly banter.

"Then next time you'll have to me more considerate of my problems."

Ichiro's face turned a nice shade of pink. He was being tempted. It was so blatant but it works. So far it had been make-out sessions with some heavy petting. It was all fun. Actually, he liked that Rocky hadn't suggested taking things further... yet. The long game was good too.

"I'll hold you to that. And avoid any puns to ruin the mood."

Ichiro looked at this work. There wasn't much to do. The glue was set so now it was just final touches. He threw the box into his bag so he wouldn't forget. And he knew just what to wear.

"Sure. I'll finish up my last order and then I'll get going. I'll see you soon."

• Add a personal text!
  • 2,622 posts
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D