I will try to fix you

Started by Jude Iverson, Aug 01, 2017, 03:24 PM

Rholy

Rune smiled back at Ivy as he wiped his tears, he truly felt comforted by his words. He was still a little embarrassed he cried.

Ah, that explains how he knew he was a shifter. "I see, I am so happy you were there. I am scared to think of what would have happened to me, or how I would have gotten out of there." He laughed, "I think I would have been lucky if I found a lab coat long enough to get out of there." He looked down at the clothes he was now wearing thanks to Ivy.

Ivy's house was very lively it had a very good energy, it was very calming and soothing. He looked to be pretty well off his place was very nice.

His eyes lit up, still holding his arm close, "Would you really do that for me?" He bowed, reaching for his hands thanking him. "You would be saving my ass if you could heal this, I had no idea how I was going to be able to hide it from my roommate." Coming back up from his bow he let go of Ivy's hands his eyes met his.

"I like you, your so cool." He said sheepishly, laughing at himself. It was childish but it was how he felt and Rune couldn't think of any other way to word it.

• let me take pictures of your shadows
  • Queen
  • 190 posts
  • Professor Green Thumb
  • 5'10"
"Um... yeah." Ivy's cheeks colored pink as he tried not to look down. It wasn't like he was perving on the guy. He was just aware of the fact that had he not rescued Rune, he would have been left to find his way out. Probably naked. Or mostly naked.

Hide it? Ivy slightly shook his head. Some people didn't want to show their weaknesses but Ivy was certain if Rune's roommate was any kind of decent person, they would want to know that Rune had been injured. Ivy wondered if the roommate was a fellow shifter but he didn't ask. Instead, he smiled reassuringly.

"Thank you?" he said, a little embarrassed by the compliment. "But really, I just want to help. Here, let me get something and I'll fix you right up!"

Rholy

Rune didn't mean to make him feel uncomfortable, he could see his cheeks redden. Like he said he would have been lucky to find a lab coat or he would be sticking till he got home. This turned out way better than how it could have turned out.

It was almost too perfect, the timing of everything. Rune started to think more into the meeting of the two. What if meeting Ivy was meant to be? Maybe Rune needed someone like this in his life. The more he thought about the sillier is sounded. He laughed off the thought. But he was truly grateful for their meeting.

Rune and Ivy might part their ways and never speak again, Rune really didn't like thinking too far ahead of time. It was stressful even thinking of what was to come. But right now he was enjoying his company.

A smile grew on his face as he was thanked, Yes he was still a big kid and acted like a kid. "Anytime." He nodded at Ivy."I really hope I am not that much trouble for you," He said as he left the room, he then waited quietly for Ivy to return.

• Queen
  • 190 posts
  • Professor Green Thumb
  • 5'10"
Ivy slightly tilted his head in confusion. Why was Rune laughing? With a surreptitious look around the room and then down at himself, Ivy wondered if he had done something inadvertently funny or strange. He'd been told on more than one occasion that he was kind of strange. An old friend of his even laughingly referred to him as an alien who was just visiting the planet.

That friend didn't know that Ivy was a witch.

That friend didn't know about the whole other world that lived right beside him.

Rune did, though.

Once everything was set up, Ivy was back and he showed Rune his health potion. It smelled quite pleasant, as it was created through his magic and the use of his large collection of plants. Like his home, it had a sweet but earthy scent to it and the color was a minty green with a creamy consistency.

"All right, give me your arm," he said as he gently scooped out a little of the potion.

Rholy

"I am not laughing at you, sorry. I was just thinking maybe we" he looked away." were meant to meet." Saying it out loud sounded even more silly, he looked back at Ivy. "Silly, right?"

Once Ivy returned with the potion the room was filled with a sweet aroma. This was the first time he had ever been healed by a witch before. Rune wondered if witches used the same herbs as they did. "So how does this work?" He said as he held out his arm.

"Would you mind if I used your phone so I can call for a ride? I don't want to put you out too much longer. The babies are calling for you." Rune said as he looked to the direction where the box was. They were probably hungry. Now that he was not boxed with them they were a lot cuter. The little meows they let out melted his heart.

• Queen
  • 190 posts
  • Professor Green Thumb
  • 5'10"
Ivy lowered his gaze to Rune's arm, thinking of the question Rune had asked earlier. Of course he didn't think Fate was something to laugh at. One thing he had been learning from the witches here in Evermore was how divination worked. Ivy didn't practice it as much as some of the witches did but he knew that the future could be divined and that paths could be meant to cross, such as the two of them right now.

"It's not too much different than neosporin," he said with a smile as he spread the potion over the wound, infusing it with magical energy as he did so. Typically, it felt tingly and pleasant so he didn't think Rune would be in much pain, especially as the magic worked to knit his skin back together.

Ivy glanced over at the kittens. "They're demanding little things."

He turned his gaze back to Rune. "Of course you can use my phone. But don't feel like you're imposing. Honestly... it's fine. It's usually just me and the plants and--" SQUAWK "--and Lumi. Sorry, she doesn't like to be ignored."

Rholy

Was it time to wake up and make something of his life? Was Ivy put in his life to help him with this big change? His friends knew not to push too much for him to go to school or get a job but they didn't just let it go unspoken either. Rune's life was about partying and having a good time, living in the moment doing what he wanted.
The tingle ran up and down his wound as the potion worked its magic. He held back giggling as it tingled. The pain was taken away and he was feeling much better.

"If you don't mind could I stay a little longer?" He fiddled with his fingers feeling awkward asking to hang out with him, seeing as they just met. He really didn't want to go home he had nothing there really. "I can help with the kittens for a little, just let me know when you need me gone."

• Queen
  • 190 posts
  • Professor Green Thumb
  • 5'10"
"Why would I mind?" he asked, holding his phone out to Rune. Did he still want it, then? Truthfully, Ivy liked the company and he'd like to make sure that Rune was okay for the rest of the evening. Plus... he could use the help with the litter of kittens. They would be a lot of work for a somebody in his position. (And yet he couldn't say no.)

Ivy often had a hard time saying no--he wanted to help everybody, sometimes overextending himself in the process. He'd been lectured at in the past about it, about how he could be taken advantage of. Looking at Rune, though, he couldn't imagine him doing much harm--to him or anybody else.

"I'd like it if you stayed," he said, making it clear. Then he looked over at the kittens. "I could definitely use the help."

Rholy

Rune reached for the phone and took it. His eyes lit up, "Really? This can be my way to pay you back for helping me." He held the phone close to his chest, "I'll call Roe and let him know where I am then." Smiling at Ivy.
Rune walked to a window and the phone rang and he waited for Roe to answer.

(not sure if you want to have their conversation or skip it, I don't care either way)

• Queen
  • 190 posts
  • Professor Green Thumb
  • 5'10"
Ivy tried not to listen to Rune's half of the conversation and tended to the kittens instead. He sat close to the box, pulling it close to his thigh and reaching inside. The kittens immediately gravitated toward his hand, mewling and crawling atop one another to touch him. It warmed his fuzzy heart immediately.

Once Rune was finished with the phone, Ivy smiled and removed his hand reluctantly.

"I'll get the formula ready. Do you want to keep them company?"

Rholy

"Yeah, I can do that." Kneeling down in front of the box he put both hands into pet the babies. "Awe look at you, you're all so cute!" Their little cries filled his heart with warmth.

Once Ivy got back Rune was handed a tiny bottle. "So how do you hold them?" He had never bottle fed an animal before. "And do we feed them one at a time? How do you pick how goes first?" He was torn on which one should be fed before the others. They were all so cute but his eyes were drawn to the gray one.

• Queen
  • 190 posts
  • Professor Green Thumb
  • 5'10"
"Two bottles!" Ivy said happily, holding them both up. The package came with three so he figured why not fill up a couple? Besides, Rune said he'd help so... He was going to help! Ivy held one of the bottles out to Rune. Then he looked into the box and picked up one of the orange kittens. They were so tiny that he probably could have scooped all of them up at once if he wanted to.

"One at a time and hold them flat on their bellies as you feed them. Never feed them on their backs like human babies. They could aspirate on the formula and suffocate. If you watch them feed on their mothers, they do it on their tummies."

He held the kitten flat in his palm against his chest, then brought the bottle down. The kitten sought out the nipple and then ineffectually waved a paw at it before starting to suck in earnest.

"See?" Ivy beamed. "It's pretty simple!"

Rholy

Rune watch as Ivy fed one of the orange babies, it did look very easy. But if Ivy didn't share with him not to put them on their backs he might have done it. That would be all bad so he was happy he was told.
He picked up the other white one. "Are you hungry?" He as he kissed the kittens nose and the baby gave his nose a little lick. He put the kitten on his lap and put the bottle to its mouth and the baby began to nom.

"Sorry for my friend." Rune finally said. He was a bit embarrassed by how his conversation went. "Roe is a strange one, I hope you can meet him so you will then believe me." He laughed "I have a lot of strange friends." He looked back down to the kitten. "Do we stop them or do they know when to stop?" The little white one was sucking down the milk pretty fast.

• Queen
  • 190 posts
  • Professor Green Thumb
  • 5'10"
"What?" He said, caught by surprise. "Why are you apologizing for your friend?"

Would his friend end up calling him now that he had his number? It didn't bother Ivy; he didn't have a huge number of friends, partially because he was a hard worker and tended to be overly serious. Not intentionally or anything but people tended to come to him when there was a problem and then leave him alone again.

Part of him didn't like that but it was what it was. He'd rather have people in his life using him for whatever they needed than not have anybody at all in his life.

"They know when to stop," he said. "But make sure they drink to at least here."

He pointed to a line on the bottle.

"That way we know they're getting enough."

Rholy

"He was yelling stuff over the phone, I wasn't sure if you heard him or not." Giving Ivy a smile. Roe was a BIG goofball and if he could he would embarrass you.
Rune nodded and looked to where Ivy was pointing. "Okay." He said as he scooted closer to Ivy. "So, do you know many shifters? And how did you know I was one again?" Paused for a moment he knew he was a witch but how did he know?

The kitten was done, her belly was full and plump. Rune put her back in the box and scooped up another one. " Your turn little one~" Rune sang and sat next to Ivy with his legs crossed. " I like this." Smiling, his smile true. Rune never thought he would be doing this and with him. It was nice.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D