Like Dynamite

Started by Ian Yi, Aug 01, 2017, 02:47 PM

• I do what I want and nobody stops me
  • King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
These silly little event celebrations were not always Ian's cup of tea but when they were held at night, they became a veritable smorgasbord. The fourth of July celebrations were nearly always thrown during the night, after all the insufferable barbecues and family events. Some people celebrated at home with their cheap little fireworks but Ian had come to the big park in Washington, where the big ones would be going off.

In all the noise, he could easily hunt without killing a single soul. All he had to do was sift his way through the crowd, enthralling hapless people, sinking his teeth into their lovely throats, having a little snack, and then moving on. Nobody would be watching him when the fireworks went off. Their eyes would be up at the sky.

Still, he was careful about which victims he would drink from and it was as he was scanning the crowd shortly before the big event when he saw an all too familiar person amongst the crowd. His lips curved into a crooked little smile as he smoothly made his way up to him.

"Oh Alex. I taught you well, didn't I?" he said, speaking directly against Alex's ear, his hand on Alex's back.

Alex Pak

Alex was out hunting in the park it was prime time. We were not into the whole event things he and Noah were no power couple. He let Noah do that with his other friends the human or not so human ones.

Alex was out doing his own thing when he was greeted by Ian. Not moving he shouted over the crowd. "I guess you did,

He rolled his eyes before spinning around. "Do you have nothing better to do than stalking me?" He said dryly.

He hadn't run into or heard from Ian since that one night in the parking lot.

It hadn't been long enough. But he rather it is him running into Ian then Noah.

• King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
"You assume I followed you here," he said back, equally as dryly. Did it look like he had come here specifically because Alex would be here? Why should he even bother hunting down his used plaything? Alex had that shifter plaything and that hunter he was moon-eyed over.

"I'm here for the humans, not you."

The pretty ones. The delicious ones. The ones that turned his head. He couldn't say he didn't want to have a human at his beck and call, the way Alex had with his little shifter pal.

"Where's your little follower, hm?"

Alex Pak

Alex's expression soured when Ian brought up Noah. He didn't say his name but it still bothered him the way he spoke about him.

He quickly flaunted himself, and snidely said, "He's my pet, not my date." He slides a hand into his pant pocket and slid a leg out."I'm just here looking for a good time."

He felt bad for saying that about Noah but he was not going to admit anything to Ian.

He had thin impulse to be better than Ian it didn't matter when or what was going on he wants to be better than Ian or be a part from Ian. Thia is why over they had so many breaks but ended up getting back together till Alex was tired of being his bitch.

That's when Alex runs. but the way he does it is the worst. He would do it out of the blue. Just one day he could come home and Alex wouldn't return for a time.

Then Alex would beg Ian to take him back. The old flame would spark up. Alex would relive his past. The beginning of rebirth.

It was a cycle Alex thought he had escaped. But he stood there fighting the urge to attack him passionately. It drew him in more knowing he despised him. he would have to fight extra hard this time around.

• King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
"Sounds like you need a new pet, then."

After all, if Alex had to look for his good time out here, in the middle of a fourth of July celebration full of humans... Well, it didn't look so good for his shifter pet, did it? Ian smirked, feeling quite as if he had the upper hand.

Alex Pak

He knew nothing about Noah and their relationship his lip twitched and he closed his eyes to the fact he was rolling his eyes. The way Ian spoke down to him was infuriating he brushed his hair from in front of his eyes to the side.

"My pet is just fine, thanks for asking." he then folded his arms. "I don't see why you have to be such an ass to me all the time."

Alex just got comfortable enough to let Noah out and now he had Ian shaming him for it. What he and Noah had was better than what he and Ian ever had.

Well maybe not, What he and Ian had was a lot more passionate, it was true love for Alex and he thought it was Ian's too the way he saved his life the years they were together.

• King
  • 483 posts
  • Prince of Darkness
  • 5'11"
Really? Alex was going to say something as elementary as that? Asking why he had to be an ass to him all the time? Ian only let out a soft snort of amusement. It was the equivalent of a five year old whining that a classmate was mean to her.

"Cute," he sneered. "But you know it's not just you so you might as well get used to it."

Alex wasn't the only person he'd ground into the dirt after he was finished with them. It was likely there would be scores of others too before he died... although he planned to live a good length of time longer.

His eyes caught a young man with a nice little ass and Ian smirked, running his thumb over his lower lip.

"It's been nice catching up but I've got... work to do." He flashed a quick smile at Alex. "You understand."

Alex Pak

Alex rolled his eye, he knew that look in Ian's eyes all to well. They were over but it still bothered Alex that Ian was not focused on him in that manner.

He now wanted Noah with him, he was here alone in a crowd of people and Ian was fucking with him.

"Whatever, you do you." He looked around to see if anyone caught his eye he was not about to let Ian ruin his night.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D