Come Back Home

Started by Amory Nova, Aug 01, 2017, 01:47 PM

• sometimes it don't feel right, like you're my enemy
  • Bishop
  • 40 posts
  • Hiding In Plain Shadows
  • 5'7"
Oh, everything was just a mess. It was all kinds of a mess. Things hadn't worked out so well with his boyfriend. Shortly after moving in with him... It was just... things weren't working out. Amory rubbed a hand over his tired eyes and tried to stay awake and focused.

It was late, dark out, and he was currently stuck alone with Parker during the celebrations. They were at some adult show, made for older citizens. Alcohol was passed around, girls were running around flashing men their titties, and Amory was feeling weird about the whole boyfriend situation.

After all the trouble that came with moving out, he was stuck having to swallow his pride and come back.

Twisting a piece off the churro he held, he finally decided to come out with it.

"Can I come back home?"

Parker Shin

It had been a while since Parker and Amory really hung out after he moved in with his boyfriend. He was missed at home it just wasn't the same without him. The group was a group and when he left it was a shock to all of them.

Parker felt he was rushing things but it wasn't up to him. They would all get to that point in their life where they felt it was time to move out and make it either on their own or with a lover.

Parker was half way done with his churro when Amory came out with it. He nearly choked on his churro. He coughed a few times to clear his throat and patted his chest.

"Yeah," He said excitedly then it hit, oh he must have had a fight or a breakup. "Well I mean we need to talk to the others but I am sure they will want you back as much as me."

He then turned down his excitement down and asked, "You wanna talk about it?" Sometimes others just needed someone to listen and sometimes people wanted your help with the problem. Either way, Parker was there for Amory.

• Bishop
  • 40 posts
  • 5'7"
"Nope," he said almost cheerfully. Honestly, he didn't want to talk about it, not just with Parker but with anybody. He was fine, really. He was. It wasn't like he'd taken a huge leap to move in with his boyfriend only to end up breaking up with him a few short weeks later.

Yeah. He really didn't want to talk about it. He just wanted to come back home, no questions asked.

"You guys didn't find somebody to take my room then?"

Parker Shin

Parker wrapped his arm around Amory's shoulder and pulled him in close. "Of course not, you're room has been waiting for you." He was happy to have him back, he wasn't so fond of the distance it put between them.

It was more like a chore to see Amory once he moved out, it was nice living with him and knowing his schedule, he also liked being able to go get ice cream and Hoppys at 2 am when he couldn't sleep.

"I'm happy you're coming home." His grip on Amory's arm loosened and he gave him a pat on his shoulder. He wanted to say I am happy he wasn't the one for you but he just had a breakup and didn't want to poke at it.

Parker dropped his arm down and crumpled the wrapper to his churro and stuck the last bit in his mouth. it was a big piece so his cheeks were puffed like a hamster. He covered his lower face as he tried to chew it up.

Once he got the food down he shouted, "We must celebrate you coming home!" His eyes filled with pure joy. "What do you think?"

• Bishop
  • 40 posts
  • 5'7"
So it was just that easy then. He could slip right back into the old place and nobody would care. Some of them might give him a hard time, though. He was already imagining the look he'd get from Greyson and all the ribbing that came with that. It was okay, though. He'd survive.

He finished his churro off in a much more polite manner than Parker and he gently tossed the garbage into a nearby bin. That twinkle in Parker's eye... It meant trouble, he was sure of it.

"Celebrate... how?" he asked warily.

Parker Shin

Parker was a party boy drinking drugs all of it, The thing was that wasn't how he and Amory did things. They were friends, good friends but not party friends, they did have a drink or two at home but that was about it.

"I was thinking we could ditch this place and head to Hoppys for a banana split," He raised his brow and anticipated his answer. He knew he was going t say yes but he wanted to see his reaction, it had been awhile since they last visit.

• Bishop
  • 40 posts
  • 5'7"
"Actually, you go on without me," Amory said with a very slight smile. He had come out to have a good time but really, he still had a lot of dark thoughts sitting in the back of his head. Being around Parker didn't help as much as he hoped it would.

"I'll celebrate some other time."

He knew what kind of partier Parker was anyway and he didn't feel like being a part of that at the moment. There were too many things that needed to be done. Things he knew Parker wouldn't understand at all.

At least he knew had a home to go back to, though. That took some of the pressure off.

Parker Shin

"Oh, Okay," Parker said a little disappointed But he knew he had a lot to think about.

"I'll see you at home then?"

Parker was up for some fun so he headed for the bar instead of Hoppys.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D