Best bitches forever

Started by Marguerite De Silva, Aug 16, 2020, 03:11 PM

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"
They don't apply when he's dead and I'm miserable, baby.

If I didn't have a thread of hope, let's be real. I would be knee deep in cocaine and alcohol and maybe even a hooker or three.

Okay one, he's not dead, his soul is just in another dimension with a version of him from a billion years ago that started this whole mess, so he is very much alive.

Two, even if he was dead for real for real, he'd be so disappointed to hear you say that. His memory alone should be enough to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Hasn't being with him taught you anything sweetie? You're not just Jack Ripley, walking sob story stitched together by every vice in the book anymore.

You're a fae prince. There are people like those nutball brothers of yours who depend on you and look up to you for guidance and support.

It's time to ovary up bitch. Be the man that Brayden knew you could be. He saw something in you worth saving long before anyone else did... so don't you dare prove him wrong.

...fuck Jack.
How am I the one giving lectures on getting your shit together?

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I'm fine.
Everything is fine.
This is fine.

Jack I know you're hurting baby. I am too. We all miss Bee and his beautiful face and his crack soup and the way he just never seemed to realize how special he was. He lit up all of our lives.

Bee isn't dead by a long shot so don't just settle for hope Jack. Believe.

...BEElieve!
I'm breaking out the fucking puns Jack, do you see what this is doing to me?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Sounds like it's breaking you too, love. 

I miss the soup. He never wrote down the recipe....

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I don't believe that for one second.

...shut up, it's bad enough I'm doing fucking Bee puns!

Do you know how psychologically damaged a bitch has to get to resort to Bee puns, Jack?

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"

Let's just

Get this plan of yours under way, shall we?

Oh now you want to get down to business. Fine. But you're going to do some of that psychoanalysis nonsense on me when this is all done, and bring me back to my old self.

You know, the one who wasn't all responsible and shit.

Has that mirror gotten there yet? The FedEx tracker says it was delivered, one of your scumbag neighbors better not steal it! Maybe if you can talk to Bee, you'll realize how NOT dead he is.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I can do that. Easy.

I'll have to ask one of the house...
Guests?

I suppose at this point, they live here.

My savior~

They're your brothers and our crazy kids now. We went from one broken Allie to... some kind of foster home for dysfunctional gay couples.

Ask someone responsible. NOT the butterfingers!

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
What if butterfingers is the one that got it?

If he breaks that mirror, seven years bad luck will be the least of his worries.

Because he won't live to see tomorrow!

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Aha.

There's a package in the kitchen. This must be it.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D