Best bitches forever

Started by Marguerite De Silva, Aug 16, 2020, 03:11 PM

Hey bitch!

How're you holding up Jack sweetie?

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • Hiding amongst the lambs
  • 6'2"
I'm not holding up anything.
Everything hurts
And I want alcohol to nurse me to oblivion

No no no
No bottle for Jackie. We need you very sober right now.

Has Bee visited your dreams yet?

• There's pain I kept buried deep inside myself I've been saying for forever "hey that's not me" But me with you is who I think I'll always be
  • King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Why

And not yet. Not like that anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if something is blocking him or me or all of us.

Because alcohol suppresses your powers and acts like a wall, and Bee might have a harder time getting through to you if you're drunk.

He might also be holding off in case your dreams are monitored.

Lucky for you, your best bitch has a solution. AND I found something that could bring him back!

Praise me. I know I'm amazing but praise me anyway. 👸

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Ooh have you been holding out on me this whole time?

Bitch

What is it?

That hardly sounds like praise!

But okay I'll tell you
Only because you're special. I've been tracking these things down, didn't want to get your hopes up.

There's a thing called a scrying mirror. It's a fae relic. I'm having one sent over right now. All you have to do is look into it and speak Bee's True Name. Fae used it to communicate over long distances all the time... before cell phones.

As for the other thing...
I found out that one of the bitchy witch covens here has been hiding a life fruit.

I'm going over right now to
Persuade them
To give it to us

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
I assumed that was rhetorical.

But also:

You are a majestic queen and I don't know how I ever lived without you

That's better. 😏 As long as you know that without me, life is not worth living.

You're starting to sound more like yourself baby. We were all so worried about you.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Don't stop worrying yet.
I still feel

Well. Let's just say I'm clinging to the hope your brilliant plan goes as... planned.

You'll feel better once you talk to Bee. Btw you'll be able to see and hear him, but he won't see you. He'll hear you.

Which is probably a good thing... because you reeeeally let yourself go lately. Yeesh.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Thanks so much for your honesty, brutal as it is. But I would obviously clean up before seeing him.

I save lives, not feelings, baby. ;) We have standards around here.

• King
  • 1,073 posts
  • 6'2"
Speak for yourself. I only have standards when they suit me.

For shame. What happened to being the most fabulous bitches in town, no matter what?

All because you meet the love of your life
Several lives
Standards suddenly don't apply? Hmph

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D