I gotta bad feeling about this

Started by Finley Coldwell, Apr 04, 2020, 03:49 PM

Finn laughed. Yes, wasn't it cute? Finn loved his place, he had to admit. The free spirit in him liked being out here near the wilderness. His home was definitely the kind that was lived in and told a story about the person who lived inside it. All those posters of random things he liked, he saw Toby looking at them in awe, at the musical equipment. Finn tried to see it from an outsider's point of view but it was just home to him.

"Of course you can stay," he said. He just got done telling him about how he let random hikers stay. Why wouldn't he let a cutie like Toby stay overnight? Or however long he wanted; Finn had the room if Toby would rather stay here than in that gross motel.

"As long as you want," he added. "For free, even. Mi casa es su casa."

• Add a personal text!
  • Knight
  • 158 posts
  • 5’11
"For free? For as long as I want? Thank you thank you Finn!" Money wasn't a big deal for Toby—he had an entire duffel bag of it back in his hotel room—but this was much appreciated! Overjoyed, he leapt onto Finn and hugged him tight. Partly to thank him, partly because now that they were actually alone together and nobody could see them unless they peeked in through the windows...

"And I'm not sure what that means but... you can teach me..." He nuzzled against Finn, cheek to cheek. Maybe there was a lot that Finn could teach him about this human world and all of its strange customs. And maybe maybe maybe Toby could teach him a few things too, about how a very grateful young Fae could thank a very nice half-demon who had shown him nothing but kindness.

Even if he did let him eat the white little stick thing instead of explaining that it should be inhaled through.

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D