Shake it off!

Started by Mikko Ashby, Mar 07, 2020, 08:02 AM

• He's like a less cute version of you but he'll have to do He's like a Wal-Mart version of you but he'll have to do He'll have to do
  • Rook
  • 237 posts
  • So now, he's next to me But I can feel you in my heart
  • ??
  • 6'2"
"Okay..."

His hands slid back down, away from Mik's chest. One last little hurrah--the friction of their bodies just one more time... He bit his lower lip and half closed his eyes. That electric feeling made it all worth it. A taste of something more. His heart still beat quickly and he edged himself back to his side of the bench.

Only a hand job. For now. Slipping his hand back down over Mik, he explored again, enjoying the novel experience. How different he felt, how different he looked. When he glanced up, too, Mik's expression seemed... pleased, which encouraged him. Rip's strokes were sure and rhythmic, mimicking the action of fucking. First it started with tentativeness and then his hand was faster, grasping Mik tight enough to feel as he began to swell, reveling in the sensation of him growing harder.

It was a kind of magic in itself, to be able to make a man feel that good, he thought, with a little satisfaction. He wanted very much to taste him, too, but Mik said only a hand job. So he settled for leaning into him, to kiss his jaw and nip a little soft spot between his jaw and his throat.

• Add a personal text!
  • Queen
  • 324 posts
  • 6'0
For now. A hand job. For now. But as soon as Mik got Rip all alone in his bedroom, all bets were off. Hey, he was nineteen and the notion of sex had yet to wear off in terms of novelty! Plus come on, Rip was sex on legs. The way he moved, the way his hand moved, his lips, tongue... This wasn't Rip's first time around the block either, he was pretty sure!

But for now—yes, playing it safe. (If engaging in this kind of thing in his aunt's shelter was 'safe.') Mik nuzzled into Rip one last time before he slid back over, and that magic he worked with his fingers made Mik's toes curl inside his shoes. He reached over again to grasp Rip too, this time with more surety, more confidence in his own touches now that he had gotten the hang of Rip's body to some extent.

It was kind of nice to know that despite being abused by his crazy ex, Rip didn't shy away from sex. That was one way to be intimate with somebody, of course—the quickest way. Was it too quick? Or was it just the right time? Mik wasn't rough with him; he tried to make Rip feel good because part of him wanted to show Rip how much he cared about him, his body, about his needs. It wasn't just about Mik getting off; he wanted them to feel good together! Naively, he thought maybe he could help undo some of that hurt that people like Keith had done to Rip.

He moaned softly into the crook of Rip's neck, nuzzling into him with his body tense and every muscle straining and taut. Ahh... this felt insanely good. Keeping quiet grew increasingly more difficult as the pleasure built up and up and up, and then it all exploded and he shut his eyes tightly against the starbursts blinding him behind his eyelids.

• He's like a less cute version of you but he'll have to do He's like a Wal-Mart version of you but he'll have to do He'll have to do
  • Rook
  • 237 posts
  • ??
  • 6'2"
Ah... there it was... Mik's body contorted and his muscles tightened and his eyes closed. And he looked... so beautiful in that moment. Heat spilled over Rip's hand and he gave one last stroke, as if to squeeze every drop out of him. How his body shook in that moment... Rip nuzzled him too, before lifting his head, seeking out another kiss, and a kiss that melted from that kiss into the next kiss.

He wasn't quite there yet with Mik but he felt it, the tightness in his groin and the heat. Another kiss and he lowered his head, nuzzling Mik before he lifted his hand to his lips. He could cheat; he could still taste him. Salt met his tongue. His hips moved up into Mik's touch like a dance and he slid his arm around Mik's neck even as he pressed his face into his shoulder.

"...please... please do that... that thing with your thumb again..."

So close. So close he could feel it. He just needed... that one... tiny... thing before his body shuddered and finally hit its climax.

• Add a personal text!
  • Queen
  • 324 posts
  • 6'0
Oh God, Rip was out of this world sexy. Like, an insane amount of sexy that Mik didn't quite feel prepared for when Rip licked his hand clean, and the act made Mik's body try very hard to rejuvenate itself. But he was still sorta floating on the high of orgasm and everything was soft, muted. Kisses made him smile, one after the other, but he didn't stop stroking Rip even while his own body was boneless and weightless.

"You like that?" He grinned. He did the thing with his hand again and again and again, running his thumb over Rip, over the slit at the very tip of his cock and then stroking down, slick and wet, hot. Rip was hot in his palm and against his fingers, pulsing with need. Mik couldn't stop looking at him, even just the curve of his neck where a few curling strands of dark hair brushed his skin. He kissed the tip of an ear peeking out as he stroked Rip harder, just as Rip did to him earlier. Harder, faster, mimicking the motion and rhythm that his body would have set.

"Come for me baby." Mik nipped at his ear, at the delicate, thin shell. His eyes drifted down to watch his own hand curled around Rip, twisting over the head, back down. That was hot. Really, really hot. Goddamnit, how could anybody even think of abusing Rip when he was this... this... incredible? "Come for me."

• Rook
  • 237 posts
  • ??
  • 6'2"
"Y-yes..." Yes he did. He very much did like that and it made him feel... good. Electric. Shaky. Like his legs were going to jelly every time he did it, that artful thing with his thumb. His legs didn't even quite know what to do with themselves, wanting to close tight around that hand and wanting to open wide at the same time.

His breath came up in short bursts and his heart felt like it was about to explode. And his cock? His cock... couldn't seem to get enough. It wept for Mik, hot and slick, which only made everything that much more to deal with.

"I... I... c-c-can't..." He didn't even know what he was trying to say. His words were an incoherent mess, and with just that nip at his ear combined with everything else, he couldn't hold back for one second more. He was... he was so accustomed to getting to a certain needy point and then being edged backward that this... was different. Mik was not teasing him. He wasn't torturing him. He was only pleasuring him.

"I'm... I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming..."

The babbling gave way to a long, soft moan into Mik's shoulder. Oh he could feel it, he could feel it, liquid heat traveling through him. And he could feel it as it finally made its escape, the head of his cock feeling ultra sensitive with every pump. He grasped onto Mik as the tension left his body, holding him close, nuzzling his throat, letting out one last breath on a sigh of ecstasy as his eyes fluttered closed.

He shivered after he was spent, as if all the heat had left him by way of his cock. But it felt so good. Even now, just to breathe, just to be. He smiled as he nuzzled Mik, heart beating hard in his chest, butterflies working triple time in his stomach. And this... this was just a hand job.

"You're... very skilled, Mik," he whispered. He didn't know why he didn't expect it; he was a good-looking man and appeared to be quite open with what he wanted. It was just... It was so different than his expectations. But... in a good way. Definitely in a good way.

• Add a personal text!
  • Queen
  • 324 posts
  • 6'0
Rip was cute. He was really cute. His reactions to everything that Mik did were cute and it was like he just could do no wrong. Mik knew this was skating on dangerous territory because he was so invested in anything that had to do with Rip. He almost came to blows with one of his best friends over him—dangerous.

But Rip was in dangerous territory himself. He was vulnerable and hurt, unsure about the direction that his life was headed towards, and he appealed to that huge caring, soft streak in Mik, the one that couldn't bear to leave even one stray animal out in the cold. Rip was like a stray but—not really. He was a man. He said it himself, straight to Mik, that he was a man and that meant their level of interaction was going to be that much more complicated because feelings were going to be involved.

Ah, well. Mik didn't know where this was all headed but he knew deep in his heart that he wanted to love Rip. And Rip wanted to be loved, he was sure. Platonically or not, that didn't matter. It only mattered that Mik help him to gain independence and to become the man that he wanted to be, and not merely some replicate of Jack. And if he didn't have any support from his friends or from his aunt, that was okay too. Mik knew what he was doing was right.

"Do it," he whispered into Rip's ear, holding him close even as he strained and arched into Mik. It made him feel stupidly pleased that he got Rip off. He kept grinning away, feeling even more light-headed than when he came just a few short moments ago. Happiness wasn't hard to come by but this was so different from anything he'd felt before. A real sense of accomplishment from a hand job? Really? Mik had done more with other guys, but felt less elated!

"You're so cute," he murmured into Rip's temple, kissing him affectionately again. He liked the way Rip collapsed into him even more than he liked Rip grasping at him in the throes of passion. Heck, he liked Rip any way he could get him! Mik nuzzled him back; he let Rip rest against him for a long moment, simply enjoying their closeness. Luckily there was a box of tissues nearby and some wipes—kitten station coming in handy!—so he cleaned them both up to the best of his ability and zipped them up. Ahem. In case somebody walked in on them.

• I'm shedding Shedding every color Trying to find a pigment of truth Beneath my skin
  • Queen
  • 443 posts
  • Queen Green Thumb
  • 6'1"
Meanwhile, in the back room...

Lieve stalked out of the room with Cori's hand in his, leading him away from the golem and Mik--Mik! Who was supposed to be their friend! And all he could think about was golem dick! That or golem puppy eyes or some shit. Mik always had been a sucker for underdogs and Rip acted just like some kicked puppy. Lieve still wasn't convinced that Rip was sincere; he could easily have been coached into everything he said.

The back room was currently unoccupied and Lieve didn't let go of Cori until he was able to safely deposit him on the couch. Lieve didn't sit himself down, though. Agitation still thrummed through him at the golem's words. Corruption?! They corrupted Cori? He paced a few steps in one direction, then back toward the couch, not even sure himself what he was doing. Slowly, he crouched down by Cori.

He looked up at him from his place before him, into his eyes, at his face.

"Cori... honey... tell me again everything you remember about when they took you away."

• Add a personal text!
  • Rook
  • 160 posts
  • 5'9
Oh no... oh no... Lieve and Mik were fighting and it was Cori's worst nightmare, having to choose between both of his best friends. Of course he was kind of biased in Lieve's favor because he... just was, but Cori liked Rip too, and Mik was his friend since forever ago too. He didn't even want to think about having to side with one or the other, when both were only looking out for his best interests!

On the way out he shot Rip an apologetic look, and also Mik. Cori knew they wouldn't blame him or Lieve. They had to know that Lieve meant well, right? Mik at least would—he and Lieve were good friends too! And Rip, he did his best to give them information even though he'd been trapped there. He sacrificed his own chance at getting away to let Cori run out of that room, Cori couldn't forget that.

In the back room with the big fish tank, Cori sat down on the couch, finally letting go of Lieve's hand so that Lieve could pace back and forth in agitation. First Cori wrapped his arms around himself, and then he wedged his hands between his legs, which were jiggling up and down nervously. His throat felt so dry; Cori coughed softly.

"Lieve—" Oh. Lieve was back and looking at him as though he had answers written on his face. Cori reached out to take his hand again for comfort—his own, Lieve's. Both maybe. They were both kind of frazzled and unsettled. "It was just the big blond guy at first. Keith. He took me to Greenwood. I don't remember how we got there... One second I was here, and then he came in and did something and I couldn't move my arms or legs."

Cori looked nervously at the door as though he expected another big blond guy to burst through. He cleared his throat again. "So... so we just were there and I was on the ground laying there, and Keith was laughing about finding me. I don't even know how he found me or why, or... or anything! And then after a while, another guy came in, also a big guy but he had black hair. And he made Keith free me, so I tried to run but Rip was outside, and Rip... Well he stopped me but I think he didn't have a choice cause those other guys made him. After that, I don't remember. The guy with black hair touched me and I guess I blacked out..."

• I'm shedding Shedding every color Trying to find a pigment of truth Beneath my skin
  • Queen
  • 443 posts
  • Queen Green Thumb
  • 6'1"
All right. Keith kidnapped him. But he wasn't the one who corrupted him. Somebody with dark hair. That wasn't Rip and must not be Jack, either, since Cori didn't mention them looking alike. Just... big with dark hair.

But that was it. That man touched him and then Cori blacked out. Was that when it happened? Lieve slowly rose up to sit on the couch next to Cori. Still cloaked as he was, it was hard to tell if anything changed in Cori's energy. The cloak saved him. But did he need it now? He was with Lieve now. And he knew how to cloak himself if he needed it again.

"Could you take your cloak down for me?"

• Add a personal text!
  • Rook
  • 160 posts
  • 5'9
Cori kept looking at the door; he couldn't help it because this was the room that he was kidnapped in! But he didn't say it because he didn't want Lieve to get even more upset than he already was. Cori hated that Lieve was like this—over him. It was all because of him, he was causing trouble and he didn't want to bring even more complications into the lives of people he loved.

"...okay. Just imagine... throwing it off, right?"

He took in a deep breath, squeezed Lieve's hand, and then closed his eyes. The cloak over him was sort of something he forgot about in the heat of the moment but now, he imagined it covering him again. Then he imagined it slipping off and falling away, all the way to the ground.

There. It was gone. Cori opened his eyes and looked anxiously at Lieve. "Is it gone? Did I do it?"

• Queen
  • 443 posts
  • Queen Green Thumb
  • 6'1"
"Um... yes."

Lieve didn't know how his magic worked but apparently it was visually based. And only visually based. Again, Lieve was astonished by just how easily Cori was able to use magic. No incantations, no gestures. Just... the cloak was there and then it wasn't. Lieve could feel him again. His energy signature.

"It's gone," he confirmed. Cori's energy was still like the sun but now instead of sunbeams dappled through tree leaves, it was almost like a concentrated burst of sunlight. The energy was strong; almost overwhelming. But... it was pure.

"You're... not corrupted." He was... in awe. How? Even for royalty, this was strong magical energy, almost like he was made of magical energy himself. Not like a golem, but a naturally born energy. It infused every part of Cori. Whatever they did to Cori, it didn't seem to have worked as planned. (Or maybe it did--Lieve was frustrated by the lack of real knowledge he had about Cori's enemies.)

"You must really be a prince," he said after a speechless moment. "Your energy signature is... so strong. I've never felt anything like it before."

• Add a personal text!
  • Rook
  • 160 posts
  • 5'9
"I did it?" Cori grinned for a moment, glad that he was able to do a thing that he could neither see the results of nor really know for sure if he was successful or not. He took Lieve at his word, though, because Lieve was smart and wise and knowledgeable. But that was never in question of course! Lieve was always somebody that Cori could depend on!

But how come Lieve was so quiet afterwards? He sat there staring at Cori like Cori just grew two heads, and meanwhile Cori kept shrugging his shoulders because it felt like there was still something there. But Lieve said he took off the cloak! So what was that weird tightness over him? It kind of felt like he was wrapped in invisible cling-film.

"I'm not corrupted? So they didn't do anything to me?" He shrugged again. That feeling was stifling, to be honest, and he was starting to become alarmed. Lieve called him a prince but he wasn't, not really. Cori reached up and scratched his cheek absently. "I'm... just me, Lieve. I'm not a prince, I don't even know what that means!" They lived in the States, not in a place like England where they had royal families and junk. At most Cori could be president but... he didn't want that. He only wanted to live a normal life with his best friend by his side.

"Lieve, I think I didn't do it right," he said at last, when the tight feeling could no longer be ignored. "It feels like there's still something on me... But I swear I pulled the cloak off."

• Queen
  • 443 posts
  • Queen Green Thumb
  • 6'1"
"They might have done something but it's... not doing a very good job."

There were a lot of reasons that Cori might not be corrupted yet. Maybe it was a slow moving curse. Or it could be slowed BY Cori's sheer amount of energy. It was a bit like having a virus try to creep into a well guarded, healthy body. Anything that didn't belong was quickly dispatched--with the body none the wiser. But it also could be delayed. A small thing growing inside him, not yet apparent.

So far, though... Nothing.

"The cloak is off," Lieve said with a frown. He gently rubbed a thumb over the same spot Cori had scratched on his cheek. "It could be... glamor," he said. But why it was constraining Cori now if it hadn't before... Maybe it had to do with his surge of newfound energy.

"Do your visualization thing on that spell. On that... feeling. Like it's a physical thing."

• Add a personal text!
  • Rook
  • 160 posts
  • 5'9
"It's what?" Cori said absently, catching Lieve's hand at his cheek and holding on to it. He drew it into his lap just so he could have some point of contact with Lieve. It made him feel a lot better when they were physically touching, because then he could be assured that the hand or the arm or whichever body part he had was solid and real and not going anywhere.

"Glamor... Like fae glamor?" He mused, but closed his eyes again so he could focus on the tightness. he was shrink-wrapped! It felt like that; the glamor was very snug on him. This time it was harder to remove. Cori tried twice without success, although he managed to cause a few rips in it, he thought.

"It's not cooperating!" he growled, still holding tightly on to Lieve. One more try! Cori strained to rip it off, with his entire body tensing. He felt like he was going to burst a kidney or something, with the amount of effort he put into it, and then--suddenly--it split and fell away.

Triumphantly he opened his eyes. "Did it work?! Am I--AAH!" Something fluttering behind him startled him and he jerked away from it, right into Lieve's arms. But the thing followed him--they were his wings, soft and feathery, drifting idly through the air.

"GET IT OFF!"

• Queen
  • 443 posts
  • Queen Green Thumb
  • 6'1"
"Yes. Like fae glamor."

Whatever it was, it was tough; it didn't want to budge, even with Cori's incredible amount of energy. Lieve frowned. His mother must have bestowed it; she must also be incredibly strong. And Lieve never knew. Because... because she must have been that strong. Not even a trace of her magical signature to alert him.

And the answer was quite clear, when Cori shed his glamor.

They weren't even dealing in the fae realm anymore. This was steps above the fae's abilities. Well, shit.

Lieve was in a state of shock himself as Cori startled himself. Automatically, his arms went around him when he buried himself against Lieve. Yes, they were really dealing with matters beyond his knowledge now. There was no getting around that at all.

"Well," he said. And he didn't even know what else to say so he repeated it. And then, "So, your mother was being very literal when she called you her angel, Cor..."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D