H

A Hefty Job for One Man

Started by Hana Choi, Jan 02, 2020, 03:56 PM

Hana Choi

Her grin remained as he backed out of the door. She was buzzing with the day's events. She had woken up early to help the mover pack the truck, then drove for hours trying to beat the truck here so that she could get her key and sign forms, met her mother's new boyfriend briefly as the interrupted the first hour of unloading, got abandoned by her mover, then ran into an old friend. He was so welcoming - even more so than her own mother, who treated the event as an opportunity to introduce her boyfriend then promptly went off to go on a date with him while her own daughter did all this. Hana was accustomed to being sidelined for her mother's love interests, but she was never abused by any means, so it did not bother her. She knew how much she cared and loved being cared for.

It was Logan's coming that truly made the day. After abandoned her social circle in Sacramento, she felt like she may have already found herself in one in Hazleton. Even if she did have questions about his intentions asking about her love life. Her own mind always had this magical way of spinning things into a positive light, though. She was, honestly, terrible at hanging on to negative thoughts and she would not give that one a second glance until he gave her more reasons for actual concern.

"Thank you again, Logan. I really..." She hesitated a moment, fighting her own mind. Finally, she decided there was nothing it could truly hurt. So, she stepped forward and drew herself into a quick friendly - in her mind at least - hug. "I really do owe you." Tearing herself away, she grabbed the door and waved a hand as she pulled it closed. "See you over pizza!"

Beyond a doubt, she wanted to, but her body had other plans. Short of a nuclear explosion, she would not likely wake up for many hours.

(Could prob end there?)

• Commit Crimes, Send Bobs
  • Admin
  • 1,444 posts
  • Total Trash Mammal
  • 5'5"
(Seems like a good ending spot. Let me know through PM if you want to continue in a new thread!)

"One last game over."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D