L

Breaking the Surface

Started by Lennox Shipman, Jul 29, 2019, 11:33 AM

• Deliver me from evil.
  • Bishop
  • 5 posts
  • Traveling Christian
  • 6'0"
Minh's question was meant for Avery but Cain whispered something and then set a rosary on his leg. Huh? Minh looked down at it and wrapped his hand around it questioningly while he listened to Avery. Not sure, he said. A spontaneous hiking trip brought him here. Hm... Minh tilted his head slightly in thought. It didn't sound suspicious to him. What it sounded like was... something pulled Avery here, probably in the same way it pulled Minh here. Others, too. This place had a sense about it, wondrous at times but also darkly foreboding.

"I wouldn't say luck," Minh said. "It happened for a reason. This place..."

He trailed off. This place was a strange one. Minh had experienced a lot of strange things since coming here. Cain being one of them. After a moment, he looked down at the rosary that he now held, still wondering why Cain sought him out, how he found him, and why he brought the rosary to him. He frowned slightly in thought, then looked back up at Avery, who seemed to be pretending not to notice Cain's presence. The boy did have an unsettling air about him, so Minh couldn't entirely blame him for it.

"I was pulled here, too. I didn't hike." He offered Avery a crooked smile. "But my arrival here was just as spontaneous... This place is strange, isn't it? There's something about it..."

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D