Funland

Started by Emil Auer, Apr 20, 2019, 09:29 PM

Jojo Quinn

"Just a little bit. So we can graduate together. I might be trouble but I'm loyal."

"Oh my god, it's going to be such a riot. /s"

"Once I pass the test - yes, I'm actually being optimistic, don't say anything - I need to take you to a real party so you see how the world works. You're going to pass the test anyway, that goes without saying."

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 15 posts
  • 5'3
So you plan to stick to me like glue? :) I like this plan! Friends forever!
And hey

I've been to REAL PARTIES before! They're just too loud and there's too many drunks.

If I wanted to watch somebody get plastered I'd go see Stef. 🤣

Jojo Quinn

"Yep, but like superglue. The kind that'll need paramedics to remove. Only less gruesome."

"You haven't been to party with me. I'll make sure you have a good time and you won't have to get drunk. We don't even have to invite Stef. But that also means we can't tell him about it."

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 15 posts
  • 5'3
I feel like that analogy got away from you a little bit there...

Oh god, yeah any time Stef hears the word 'party' he loses his ever-loving mind. Oh crap. He's going to want to have a party this weekend isn't he? Because our parents are away.

Damnit! My quiet weekend studying math!!

UGH anyway. I will party with you one time before we graduate, how's that?

Jojo Quinn

"What? Where? Yeah, it did. Shouldn't have tried to be clever. That only works for you."

"Wait, hold up. I think you are safe. There's already a party planned. Do you think Stef can be bothered to throw one if he could just go to one? He can get shitfaced in peace if he's not doing anything. And even so - this math night is happening. I'm invested now and I have your back. I'm not afraid of Stef. I'll kick his ass."

"Awesome! I'll remember that. You won't regret it...until later.😋"

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 15 posts
  • 5'3
Yeah I know, the popular kids' party... But Stef's parties are a little bit um. Wilder than the usual ones, I'm afraid.

And I'm not going to be home when the police bust in and raid the place for underage drinking and drug use! And neither will you! One more strike and they'll take you to juvie, and I can't lose my best friend now!

Hey, how about your place? Can we study there?

Jojo Quinn

"Oh, yeah. Bad ideas come naturally to him."

"You're the best, you know that? You are totally the best."

A pause between posts. A noticeable one.

"I don't think so. It's a mess. You wouldn't like it."

The last thing Jojo wanted was his father near Emil. The man can control himself around visitors but better not risk it.

"What about Dine 'n Dash? It's open pretty late, it's got food and it's pretty calm...ish. I've some money saved up so it'll be my treat."

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 15 posts
  • 5'3
*secretly pleased*

You're not so bad yourself. :P

I'm okay with Dine n Dash. But I'll pay for myself, sir, because I am an independent man who don't need... er... to have his meals paid for.

...that one got away from ME that time...

Jojo Quinn

"I know. 😎"

"Look at you, trying to pretend to make me feel better. How about we just pool our money? We buy stuff, share it and then split the bill. It's not like it's a date or anything."

Son of a-!

"Just math. To pass a test. That stuff."

Flop sweat.

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 15 posts
  • 5'3
Okay okay, that's fair.
Except people split the bill on dates too you know!

Not that
this is a date. I'm just saying, you know, if it was
which it isn't
splitting the bill wouldn't be abnormal

*cough*

Jojo Quinn

"Yep... yep. You are right. Because you are smart."

"No date... just friends learning about parabola and that stuff."

Extra flop sweat.

"So I'll see you there?"

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 15 posts
  • 5'3
Haha yeah! Yeah I'll meet you at our usual table at the back!

If you get there before me, order ALL THE FOOD!!

Jojo Quinn

"Usual table and all the food - done and done. Anyone gets in the way I'll kick their asses. Nobody's stopping this math party. 🤓"

Jojo felt he was getting too close to nerdness but Emil is worth it.

• Add a personal text!
  • Bishop
  • 15 posts
  • 5'3
Wow Jojo

You made that sound
SO COOL

*laughing*