Hunter Hunter Chat

Started by Raiquen Suarez, Mar 25, 2019, 12:49 PM

Si, I agree to this. We'll knock him out with something in his alcohol, get it in there and he won't be the wiser.

Can't you talk to him? Make him stop acting like a child?

I've tried so many times, Mari. But look at him. He just refuses to grow the fuck up!

You know, I thought once that starting a family would settle him...
But it looks like he still has some growing up to do. I don't even know if I can trust him with a child at this point.

...yeah. I wouldn't either, honestly.

I don't think he even wants to get married.

...before he left, we fought about it. I think that's the real reason he left.

Don't

You're not the one who owes me an apology, Rai. You don't have to apologize for him every time he does something stupid, either.

I should say sorry to you, for unloading all of this onto you.

No. Don't ever apologize for that. We're still best friends, aren't we? 

But you're right. I shouldn't be apologizing on his behalf. He should BE here doing it himself!

You're my one and only best friend, Rai. Don't ever question that.

It's been a while since we've spent any time together, hasn't it? Just you and me, I mean. Usually SOMEONE has to be the center of attention when we go out.

When we meet up again, I'll treat you to this little place downtown that I found.
I'll give these small towns this much: they have a lot of character.

Please

Please please please tell me it's not a French restaurant.

With the best will in the world, Rai, these Americans just don't know how to cook a proper French meal.

Do you really think they would have one here? Hah!

If we can find a Chinese restaurant called Bon Appétit, we can find a French restaurant here in the middle of nowhere, my friend.

So what is it?

They say it's the best Italian place in town.
Are you afraid to try it?