The Killing Kind

Started by Kang Taebin, Mar 03, 2019, 08:24 AM

• You talking 'bout me, I don't see a shade
  • King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
Absolutely nobody. Josh probably wanted him to hate the nickname. The more he hated it, the more Josh was going to use it and Rae was such an idiot. He almost felt like he'd turned the key to figuring out Josh's thought process but it just wasn't clicking. His eyes were on Josh's eyes because they were dark and glittering with the same kind of promise he'd made back in the car. Rae was confused.

He was confused because Josh was all over him now, like he needed the audience to see what he was doing. That was pretty much everything against what Rae was about, generally choosing not to go for the whole PDA scene. He was too cool for that shit. So part of him wanted to push Josh off and tell him to at least take it to the bathroom, where less eyes were on them. But part of him--the heated part between his legs--wanted him closer.

"I hate it," he said, though a good deal of his conviction was off being distracted by the way Josh was closing in. Also, that hand. His eyes closed, his lower body bucking against Josh. The hand stopped, though, and Rae let out a groan. Fuck! Why was he such a goddamn tease? He reached for the shot glass, embarrassed that his stupid hand shook as he lifted it, sloshing more of it over his hand and down the sleeve of his hoodie.

Still, he looked Josh in the eye as he sank it. Really, it was the kind of smooth that could go down in twenty shots without notice--and then knock a person right the fuck out. Rae leaned forward after he swallowed it, grasping the back of Josh's neck with his hand so hard that nails sank in before he kissed him. His teeth caught Josh's lower lip and his eyes fixed downward as he took in a harsh breath.

"Bathroom," he said through gritted teeth. "Now."

• You don"t get me high anymore
  • Bishop
  • 434 posts
  • Feral
  • 5'10
"Of course you do," Josh said patronizingly, but only half-believing it. From what Josh could see, Rae confused himself most of the time and his version of love and hate had a way of twisting themselves around and around until one bled into the other. He loved that which he hated and hated that which he loved: the silly nickname, Alva, Josh, his own self-image, his need to prove himself Alpha Male.

In some ways, that made him more complex than Josh, who only wanted to possess that which he loved. That was a basic desire to Rae's complicated feelings, he thought, but he wasn't here to be Rae's psychiatrist. Josh knocked back a swig straight from the bottle, only to shove it aside when Rae came back at him with a hard hand on the back of his neck. The kiss was everything their kisses always were--hard, unyielding, full of fire and brimstone.

"Hmm." Josh's thigh pressed in harder. His own body was heating up, too, but lucky him--he hadn't gone and touched himself back in the car. He smiled at Rae and shook his head.

"You don't really want to blow your load this soon, do you puppy? Then he eased off to take another gulp of alcohol. "We haven't even danced yet~"

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
FUCK HIM. What was he doing to him? One second he was all over him and the next he was moving off again, acting like the drink was more interesting. Rae didn't know what he was supposed to do in order to get what he wanted. Manipulation was beyond his abilities, he wasn't good at thinking five steps ahead of people the way Josh was. He couldn't even anticipate what Josh was going to do after he did something. The natural course of things would be to head to the bathroom and fuck like the beasts they were and it frustrated him beyond belief that Josh could just... not.

And he was fit to burst. It was hard to think when all he wanted to do was get off and he wasn't allowed to. Again, he felt his fingers flexing into fists, blood boiling, head full of confusion. Josh was all smiles; Rae was all scowls.

"You want to dance?"

He wanted Rae to dance with a fucking erection? Was he some kind of sadist? What was wrong with him? Rae looked around, almost desperate. Not almost. Definitely desperate. There had to be somebody around that could just... replace this asshole. Somebody that didn't mind quickies in the bathroom of some swanky club. Unfortunately, most of the people around him ignored him and the ones who didn't were definitely looking at him with disdain. Where was that freak who leered at him earlier?

• Bishop
  • 434 posts
  • Feral
  • 5'10
"Don't you?" Josh asked innocently, although he had to admit... he liked this desperation. It made him want to do things to Rae that Rae probably wanted done to him too, at this point. Josh poured himself another shot and downed it.

"If we go to the bathroom now," he continued calmly, "you won't be able to move after, much less dance."

In the face of Rae's mounting irritation, Josh was logical. But really, how could he resist? Especially when Rae's eyes were now darting everywhere, looking for someone to vent his frustrations on. That, Josh didn't enjoy. His eyes narrowed and the grip on the shot glass tightened.

Before he could force Rae's attention back on himself, someone approached. A tall someone, dressed immaculately, with the kinds of muscles that, yes, were for show... but they put on a nice show. And he walked straight past Rae, nearly through Rae.

"Move it," he said brusquely, eyes on Josh—who, to his credit, only laughed and eased himself away from what he was sure would be some kind of tiny altercation.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
"Oh yeah, that's exactly what I want to do right now."

Yeah, he wanted on that dance floor, with his everything just... aching and Josh probably grinding up on him in that way that made him crazy but didn't let him actually get off. That was just what he wanted to do right now. Desperately, he took the bottle and drank straight from it. He was right; it was awful easy to get a lot down quickly. But he didn't care because he needed something--anything--to distract him from the throbbing in his loins, for fuck's sake.

And he couldn't even argue Josh's valid point about the bathroom. Except he could. He could and he knew it. He started to say it, too--that Josh didn't have fuck him in the ass right now, that there were other ways to get him off. Hands, mouth, tongue, lips. Oh god, he could imagine it all and he wanted it all, greedy and needy as he was in that moment. And then he'd be fine. Then he'd be good to go.

But none of that came out because some tall whatever came over and tried to stroll his way on through Rae like he was a ghost. Rae shoved him back, in his stupid expensive looking painted on pants and his ridiculously bright shirt.

"You fucking move it. I was here first." Maybe a children's argument but Rae wasn't at his best when he wasn't drunk so that was the best he could come up with. Didn't matter anyway because Rae preferred to let his fists do the talking.

• Bishop
  • 434 posts
  • Feral
  • 5'10
They weren't really here to dance. That wasn't the original goal, anyway—Josh just wanted to have a good time, maybe make a bit of a scene amongst his peers, drink expensive alcohol. He couldn't do that with Rae's idea of a good time, which was to go somewhere private, crack open six cans of cheap beer and then go fuck in the back of his truck. That had its charm the first time, maybe, but Josh was accustomed to finer things in life.

He appraised the tall stranger, who had clearly made a beeline for him. His level of confidence suggested that he thought he was Somebody and that Josh should perhaps be grateful for his attentions. Josh smiled crookedly as the man cast a scornful look at Rae—but didn't push him back. When he spoke, his voice was an affected drawl.

"Oh sorry, didn't realize we were lining up." The sneer was evident. "How did someone like you get into my club anyway?" He looked Rae up and down and clearly decided that he didin't like what he saw. The man raised his hand as if to signal someone, and through the crowd, Josh saw bouncers heading their way.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Rae snarled, not understanding the jest. Lining up for what? For Josh? What? Whoosh, right over his stupid, half-drunk head. He stared the stranger down, irritated that not only was he not getting any, but he was also being harassed by some wannabe ken-doll with a superiority complex. The way he looked at Rae was annoying, too, like he was just some cockroach he was about to step on.

Well, fuck him. Rae could be a goddamned cockroach but he sure as hell wasn't letting some Gucci-brat step on his ass. He pushed at him again, this time with a hell of a lot more force so that he unbalanced him. Oh no. He got it now. Lining up. He was implying they were lining up for Josh.

"And there's no fucking line, cocksucker," Rae said with another hard shove. He wanted blood now. "You think because you got a bunch of paper that makes you something? Huh? I don't give a fucking shit about your money or your special club." This time he grasped the man by his fancy collar, holding tight as he pulled forward, hoping the cloth would tear or the fucker's throat would choke.

"He's mine and if you touch him, I'll rip your fucking balls off."

• Bishop
  • 434 posts
  • Feral
  • 5'10
"Security! Security! Get him out of here!"

Josh saw the bouncers clearly now, standing heads and shoulders taller than everyone else. They couldn't possibly be all human--or if they were, he wanted to know where this guy found them. But they were crowding Rae now and grabbing him by the shoulders and arms, yanking him off of their boss.

With a crooked grin, Josh straightened. He liked that. That little assertion of possession. Was that what Rae really thought? That Josh was his? It didn't exactly give him warm and fuzzies but it was always nice to be wanted--by the person he wanted, too. He walked up and tried to get between the bouncers and Rae, while the club's owner massaged his throat and looked highly shaken. Probably not many people went up to him and tried to break his neck.

He shrugged off an offending hand on his shoulder, turning to give the bouncer a hard stare. But Josh was amused nonetheless because this was Rae at his best--spitting and hissing and growling, more of an animal, less of the wimp that came out around Alva. He was less so when the bouncers started shoving at his back too, to get him out of the club along with his little troublemaking puppy. Werewolves had enough super strength, but whatever these bouncers were, they had grips of steel. In short order, Josh found himself outside. Actually, shoved outside.

Actually, thrown out.

Which was not the first time, but he felt like he had barely gotten through half that bottle of hideously expensive alcohol. "This is exactly why," he said as he turned to Rae with a shake of the head, "I can't take you anywhere nice."

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
So...

It turned out less ball ripping and more like troublesome kids being tossed out of class. The doors closed shut behind them and the bouncer seemed at least somewhat amused by the display. Rae wasn't nearly as amused as he shrugged off the feel of those fucking hands on him. Assholes! He didn't even start that fight, which wasn't even a proper fight. Rae didn't even get to pound his fists into the smirking bastard's face.

"I didn't think there was anybody more smug than you out there," Rae said, running a thumb under his nose as he stared at the bouncer's stupid face. And he didn't mean the bouncer. He meant that smug-ass-fag coming for Josh right in front of Rae, like Rae didn't even exist. All because he hadn't shown up all classed up. So what if he didn't own fucking Fendi or Adidas or what-the-fuck ever was the new big thing?

"And what if I don't want to go anywhere nice? I'm not nice. Neither are you. These places just suffocate us."

• Bishop
  • 434 posts
  • Feral
  • 5'10
"Okay, that's insulting. You think some second-generation allowance-dependent trash is more smug than ME?"

Nobody on God's green Earth was more smug than Josh. Nobody, but nobody, could be as full of themselves. Maybe to some, that was an insult, but Josh saw it differently. He was the goods. He had it all. Why should he pretend to be humble, and shake his head and say that he wasn't perfect, when he was?

Besides. Rae liked him smug.

He watched Rae pacing around, declaring that neither of them were nice. Well, that was true. Neither of them were nice. Josh especially, despite his finery, was the biggest asshole this side of town and he knew it. And he was proud and unashamed of it.

Slowly, he reached for Rae and slowly, he reeled him in. "Calm down, puppy. We'll get him when his little troll friends aren't around." His smile was nasty; the things that he would do to the man who dared to throw them out would be nastier. Josh's hand slipped low again and this time, not to tease. It slipped under Rae's waistband and grasped him firmly. "You were so... sexy back there..."

He got in a few good strokes, but...

"Ahem! Excuse me!"

A disgustingly cheerful voice interrupted him. Josh turned with narrowed eyes to see a smiling young woman headed their way, bypassing the line at the club. She had a stack of papers in her arm and extended one to Josh, who didn't take it. Next, she handed it to Rae and Josh briefly flicked an eye over it.

"Please have a read-through of this, okay? We really need people to volunteer, especially in the winter months. Any donations of money or supplies or your time would be sooo appreciated!"

Josh saw her eyes widen as she finally noticed where Josh's hand was, and she stepped back uttering profuse apologies for 'interrupting.' He scoffed and gave the paper another cursory glance. Sanctuary, the title said. There was a lot of text, some cut and paste stock images, and at the bottom, a picture that made him utter a noise of disgust.

Alva Ren, Community Outreach Director, it said in curly font, with a picture of that hateful, smiling face.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
"Good," he said, satisfied that they were actually going to do something about it. Rae was a man of action and confrontation, not a man of being thrown out and leaving things peacefully. What he wanted was fucking blood. He wanted to see that smug asshole's face with a hole in it. Leave him with a slit from ear to ear. Take away what he was so confident about. Probably his face and his body. Money would fix what damage they did... Too bad they couldn't take that all away from him, either.

But thoughts of that guy were doused by the present actions. Finally. God, finally. His body immediately moved against Josh's, more than ready to let him have his way with him. Anything he wanted in that regard, Rae would probably have done it, even if it humiliated him--he was that fucking desperate to just fuck.

"Oh... yeah..." he groaned, body bucking under Josh's touch. "Don't fucking stop.... fuck..."

His hands wound up in Josh's hair, fingers tightly winding through soft, dark hair.

And then some fucking asshole interrupted them.

"Fuck off!" Rae snarled, not even wanting to look at the papers the stupidly cheery girl was trying to hand out. He let it drop to the ground. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" As she scurried off, Rae glared at her. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE."

• Bishop
  • 434 posts
  • Feral
  • 5'10
Josh stepped on Alva's picture and ground it under his heel as his hand delved back under Rae's waistband. The action made him feel good, actually. Sort of symbolic. Undoing everything that Rae and that worthless fox had built up over five long years. Coming between them and wedging them apart. Stepping all over their relationship and grinding it to a dust. Oh, yes. Very symbolic.

Viciously, he kissed Rae as he jerked him off, right within sight of the club's front door. The bouncer and everyone standing in line was probably getting an eyeful but what did Josh care? Rae wouldn't—not at this stage of desperation. Amusingly, Rae was more about privacy in matters like these, something that Josh hadn't attributed to his brash and careless attitude, but... it was a funny little surprise.

It didn't really take that long to get Rae off, and when it was over, Josh pulled back with a pleased smirk. "Your place?" They might as well get the hell off the streets. No point fucking out in the open; Josh didn't want to catch a cold or anything. He looked down at the paper on the ground, all crumpled up, and smiled nastily. "Too bad she didn't give us another one. I could've used it to wipe my hand."

Symbolic.

• King
  • 763 posts
  • Feral Wolf
  • 6'0"
Any sense of decorum was tossed right out the window with Josh's furious stroking motions and his killer kisses. There was no room for thought at all. Everything ran on instinct, the movement of his body, the sounds the issued from his throat, and the chaos wracking his mind. All he could think about was the present moment, the next stroke, the next kiss. Not a thing else. Nothing.

"...fuck..."

All he saw were stars as the mounting pressure finally erupted and his body shook from the exertion. He swore again, wishing there was something to lie back on and something to smoke or drink. That was the kind of fuck it was. Had he been fighting this for... how long now? Why? He almost laughed at himself. Part of him kinda wished they had gone and done it in front of the club owner but he supposed the bouncers would have to do.

Mostly satiated, he only gave them the smuggest of his own stares. Fuck them and whatever they thought about the two of them. Although... Rae had gotten his. Josh, though... His hand slid down from Josh's back to the curve of his ass.

"Yeah," he said. His place. He didn't want to go back to another ritzy place. His would do just fine. Rae glanced down at the paper the girl had tried to hand to them. A face was partially obscured by the heel of Josh's shoe but there was something familiar about the half of the eye and the smile he saw on the photo. Rae ignored it.

"Come on. Let's get the fuck out of here," he said. "Just wipe it on me. You're going to be taking these off anyway, aren't you?"

• Bishop
  • 434 posts
  • Feral
  • 5'10
Josh was tempted to wipe his hand on the back of Rae's shirt. And he did it, because Rae was right--those clothes were coming off sooner or later anyway. A little bodily fluid never hurt anybody. And it wasn't like he couldn't just get the interior of his car professionally cleaned. The cleaner wouldn't like scraping off those stains, but what the hell else did Josh pay them for?

"Sometimes I wonder why we go anywhere or dress in any clothes at all," he sighed in his affected, slightly bored tone, though he was enjoying the hand on his ass. Josh didn't let just anybody near it--his ass, that was. Rae got to enjoy it sometimes, but Josh much preferred to be the one doing the--ah--driving, so to speak. He wasn't easy.

Sauntering towards the car and leaving the scrap of paper behind, Josh slid an arm around Rae's shoulders. "Do you love me, puppy?" He asked it like it meant nothing. It didn't really, and Josh wasn't the sentimental type. He was mostly curious, actually. They never really discussed their feelings. They fucked when Rae was at the height of jealousy and bad decision-making. Alva found out somehow--probably because Rae was ass at keeping a straight face--and then Rae just drifted back to his side.

"You know what? Don't answer that."

It sort of made Josh wonder: if Alva decided to take Rae back, would he go bouncing to the side of his crippled lover? Sex could only keep a man for so long. Josh knew that all too well. He really needed some kind of hook to keep Rae hanging around. Either Alva had to die, or... something else had to happen to keep Rae dependent on him.

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D