H

Crimson Crescendo

Started by Hino Ketsueki, Jan 29, 2019, 09:44 PM

Toda Hitomaro

"What else can it be besides him controlling you? What's he so afraid of?"

"Easier? How? I want to be able to talk and see you again." I want you here.

Hino Ketsueki

"I..."

Ketsu knew he should stop. He shouldn't have called. Yet the words started spilling out. Hito had a way of coaxing the truth out of him whether he wanted it or not.

"He doesn't trust you. He doesn't trust you around me. He thinks... you're trying to break us up."

Toda Hitomaro

Hito held his breath awaiting the response.

What he got made his blood start to boil.

"I'm not going to spirit you away. Besides. What, he thinks paranoia makes it okay to basically trap you in a fucking cage? Has he forcibly kept you from seeing me?"

Hino Ketsueki

"I shouldn't have said anything."

Ketsu knew this was going to happen. He didn't want to cause trouble. But... he can't remember the scent of freshly cut grass anymore. The caramel lattes from the coffee shop. Ketsu was a prisoner in his own home.

"It's now what you think. It's not just you."

Toda Hitomaro

"No, Ketsu, I'm sorry for getting mad... but you're acting strange. He's strange."

"... You didn't answer my question." he searched the wall in front of him as if he could see Ketsu through it if he looked hard enough. "That doesn't make him sound any better."

Hino Ketsueki

"Hito, listen..."

Ketsu had to say something to defuse this. He'd started off a chain reaction that wasn't going to end well for anyone.

But he didn't have a chance to say a word. The door to his room flung open. Ketsu felt a hard slap against his face and the phone getting pulled from his hand.

Ketsu shouldn't have called.

Toda Hitomaro

The sounds in the background caused him to jump.

Ketsu went silent, and Hitomaro sat up straighter.

"Ketsu-chin? Ketsu?! What happened? What was that?!"

Hino Ketsueki

Ketsu's face stung from the hit. At this point, he should have gotten used to it. Should have known better. But it was too late now. He lost Hito's voice. Now all that was left was him.

"Do. Not. Call. Ever. Again!"

Ketsu heard the sound of the phone smashing into the wall. As a hand approached him, Ketsu retread into the memory of Hito's voice. The only good place he had left.

Toda Hitomaro

"Ketsu!"

The line went dead.

Without a moments hesitation, Hitomaro dropped his phone and threw on the first pieces of clothing he could grab before bolting out the door with his phone and everything shoved into his jeans pockets.

He's dead. If there's one mark on Ketsu, he's dead.

(Who do you want to start? Hito's using up every damn lower being he can to find this fucker's home.)

• Add a personal text!
  • 2,622 posts
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

• Add a personal text!
  • 2,622 posts

• Add a personal text!
  • 2,622 posts

• Add a personal text!
  • 2,622 posts

• Add a personal text!
  • 2,622 posts

Recent Topics

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D