Be kind, rewind

Started by Aldon Huang, Dec 31, 2018, 08:38 AM

Sakda Mokboonpun

I can do that just as long as the Ry is expecting us

No, I am not sure my friend but I will do everything I can to get Gunji to see the importance of this I am sure he can, I have faith in him!

• Flying too close to the sun
  • King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
Okay, I'll put in a good word for you guys with my pack. We're one of the largest packs around, you know!

Lemme know when you hear back!!

Sakda Mokboonpun

I didn't know you were apart of the largest pack, I am glad you told me we can use the good word.

I will let you know as soon as I can get him to!

I am sorry this is taking me so long I didn't think it through, I'm not sure I ever do, you know think things through.
I just kinda act on impulse.

Back to your friend and the witch, is there anything I need to know going into this?

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
Haha... yeah I know how that goes...

Um... just that Alva might think he's "in love" with this witch, but I'm pretty sure that's some kinda potion or curse! Alva used to date my bff and they were happy before this witch came along! SO.

Sakda Mokboonpun

yeah...haha

Love, that's a tough one. What is the witch's name so maybe I can do some digging on them.

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
It can't be LOVE if he's kidnapping Alva and putting memory spells on him and trying to isolate him from everybody he knows!!!!!

Anyway... um. I only know his first name, it's Susumu.

He's like a
Hunter hunter?

Sakda Mokboonpun

Hunter Hunter, hmm sounds like a tough witch.

You said something about your pack, what pack is that?

I am Boon, by the way, I am really sorry to hear this about your friend. Friends are hard to come by.

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
He's a meanie all right...

I'm in the Ryang pack. AND the Alpha's son is my BFF!
Or... our old alpha... but he got killed by a hunter. :\

Oh I'm Ald! Thanks for the help Boon. Sorry I kinda freaked out on you earlier... I'm under a lot of stress right now. :(

Sakda Mokboonpun

I think We have our work cut out for us with the Susumu.

Ryang pack you say, I can't help but feel like this will only be beneficial for both parties work together.

I am sorry to hear that, hunters have no heart they say we are curl when they go around killing blindly. I hope the Pack as held strong together in the loss of an Alpha.

Nice to meet you Ald! And like I said I can a nice guy here to help. I can see you are under a lot of stress. And I can understand why. We lost most of our following to Gunji's right-hand man Moon Chul Soo, now he is a bad MEAN vampire you don't want to dance with.

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
Haha yeah... there's a lot more of those dangerous types around town now...

Sakda Mokboonpun

So Gungi in game, he said he will hypnotize him but the rest is up to me, So I will get him to Ry as soon as I can.

• King
  • 2,097 posts
  • Squirtle Squad Leader
  • 5'8
OKAY! I'LL LET RY KNOW

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY