Turn me on

Started by Ronan Engel, Nov 26, 2018, 06:24 PM

Kode

"Really I can stay? I'm sorry for asking but I have nothing as you can see I came here with just me. I have no job to pay for a place to live but I will help you here to pay my way. I can cook and clean." He lived on his own for some time so he knew a thing out two. "I will try and find work to pay you and once I figure things out I will be out of your hair."

"This is not my time, I'm from the future and Prism is an online game that took over so many lives, it took mine." He didn't know how Ronan did it or how he was even alive right now. He was confused but his stomach was full now and it put that craving away. To be here out of the game he felt things he didn't feel before like hunger, pain, things like that so it was like waking up from a long sleep everything felt new and fresh.

He felt like he shared too much already with Ronan but he had to do some explaining right? He was letting him stay with him. "Since you made me do you know if I will age like you?" This could be the life he always wanted a life that was not run by big companies and virtual lives to keep people from really living. 2018 a more simple time Kode could really see what it's like to live. He was now getting and ideas of making alike in this time and uses his knowledge to stop Prism ever being created.

Kode now had a purpose to help all his loved ones from getting sucked into the world of Prism and Bounce.

• Add a personal text!
  • Knight
  • 134 posts
  • 6'2"
"No rush, mate."

Ronan didn't care if Kode stayed forever. At least right now, he didn't. Now, if he started leaving dirty dishes in the sink or shitting all over the shower, then they'd have to talk. But Kode looked relatively harmless and too grateful to be such an ass. Comfort tended to change that in people but Ronan could deal with that if it happened. No point sitting there worrying about shit he couldn't change or predict. Nobody had time for that.

"Is that how you see it? That I made you?" Ronan laughed, but he supposed it rang slightly true. "I didn't make you. I took your materials and made them work in this plane. So I think yeah..." Ronan leaned forward and looked Kode over and then poked him in the side. "You feel organic now, so I think you're susceptible to this world's aging process, yeah. Maybe."

Kode

He would clean up after himself and keep the place clean that would be his job the maid, just no maid costume he would be finding a new place to live if Ronan was asking that of him. He might run out.

It had been a long time since he had to do these chores but he was sure he could figure it out fast he was a smart kid, well he thought he was.

"I guess you brought me here." He laughed this was all just too much right now. "I will age with you that could be joyful." Kode laughed again he was bad at this talking to people thing. "I mean its joyful to know I will not age alone." He shook his head. "I am sorry for not knowing what to say." English is Kode's second language so it was a learning curve for him.

"What do you do for fun here?" He knew he should take it slow but he wanted to keep going and explore.

• Add a personal text!
  • Knight
  • 134 posts
  • 6'2"
"I age differently," Ronan said with a tilt of the head. "But maybe so do you. I guess we'll find out together."

He had no issues with having a new companion in his life. Extracting somebody from the code of a game was an interesting way to make a new friend but he had no compunction about it. It seemed his new friend was the same way. Kode, huh? What a fitting name. Ronan smirked to himself.

"Nothing to be sorry about." Ronan shrugged. What was one supposed to say in a situation like this? Ronan scratched the tip of his nose in thought.

"That all depends on what you consider fun. See, there's all kinds of things to do out here. You can go hunting if you're a redneck. You can go to the dance studio if you're into that. There's a couple of clubs around here. Bars if you just like drinking. There's computer games if you'd rather stay in."

Cbox

Affiliates

RPG Rating 3 3 3 RPG-D