Blink Hunters

Started by Stolitz at Dec 26, 2021 8:57 PM
7 Posts

Say whaaaaat

Helluva Binch
?Age
-Height
199 Posts

Blink Hunters are a catch-all term for anyone or any group(s) that are searching for the elusive Blinking Stone, a magical artifact said to be able to command the legendary beasts.

These individuals or groups are often sanctioned by the governments of the three kingdoms, but some also choose to work alone as mercenaries or simply for private reasons. They travel all across Ieros, searching for clues that can lead them to the ultimate treasure!

My character @Sireul Ryu is one such blink hunter and he is currently part of a group. This want ad is looking for other members of his group, which I envision as being more of a JRPG traditional party, including tanks, thieves, warriors, etc. Sireul would fall under the 'magician' role, but I'd love it if other roles were picked up!

If you'd like to join, just post below with the character name and their role, and I'll put them on the list! 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Blink Hunters

Ryu Sireul - Magician
Gao - Thief
Wei Minghua - Warrior

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Having the vibe of my life.

𝓁𝑜-𝒻𝒾 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈
30Age
-Height
18 Posts

I might have a thief for you! Does my boy Gao interest you at all?

He picks up all kinds of rumors in his travels, and while he might not be a consistent, right there with you, never strays from your side member of the party - I can definitely see him as a friendly ally that will come running to get involved in whatever crazy hijinks the group gets up to. The kid is a wanderer and I think that might actually come in handy! He's pretty easy to get in touch with by means of letter. He'll be happy to share whatever clues he snaps up, if you'd like him as part of your crew!

0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Say whaaaaat

Helluva Binch
?Age
-Height
199 Posts

Gao sounds like a perfect party member, I'm so glad you hit up this want ad! As a spy and informant, he'd be pretty useless if he stayed with the party all the time, so him traveling around makes perfect sense. I'll add him to the list!

Do you want to do a quick comm with Sireul, just to get a feel for them? 

0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

This is a brand new start And I think I deserve some praise For the way that I am

Hazbin Trash
37Age
-Height
187 Posts

You now have a warrior.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Say whaaaaat

Helluva Binch
?Age
-Height
199 Posts

🤔 Is the group big enough for all of these egos?? 

Added! In spirit. Till I can get on laptop lmao

0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

This is a brand new start And I think I deserve some praise For the way that I am

Hazbin Trash
37Age
-Height
187 Posts

I'm sure Minghua will Look Down on the youngsters. LOL

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

Say whaaaaat

Helluva Binch
?Age
-Height
199 Posts

I need to make an even older dude to look down on all the young 30 somethings that think they know it all 😂 

"I'M 30 and I'VE seen it all!"

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0